PDA

View Full Version : HELLLLP

blackraven19
01-28-2006, 10:13 PM
I cant beat jecht and i really need help.

ps: i dont have the magus sisters

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Use Anima then. Or Bahamut. Or get Magus sisters.

Hawkeye
01-28-2006, 10:14 PM
A little more information would be helpful, as to which game you are talking about, ect. You probably didn't see the rest of the boards probably best open to your question either :D

blackraven19
01-28-2006, 10:15 PM
about me getting the magus sisters, i kinda dont know how.

Sephex
01-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Select the fight command and make sure you heal sometimes. It helps if you use characters.

raskerino
01-28-2006, 10:18 PM
Wrong Forum (I think I'm supposed to warn you instead of post but I'm not sure)

Jecht's first form has 60,000 life and the second has 120,000 so you'll have to be able to deal 180,000 damage. Moves like Hastega (Tidus has it, if you don't have it yet use Haste) give you a ton more turns to be able to pound away. Aeons are very effective for dealing damage if you like to use Yuna. Use your best damage dealing characters and be willing to bring in healers if you need it... I always thought Jecht was one of the easiest (not including FFX-2 easiest) final boss in FF so I can't give much other advice. Coming into the battle with overdrives full and aeon overdrives full should make the fight incredibly easy. If this doesn't help it would be nice to know the stats and maybe some moves of the three main characters you normally use.

Edit: Magus sisters are gotten in the Remiem temple in the Calm lands. Get a chocobo from the women who rides around on one and go to the right of the entrance to the calm lands (coming from Macalania or Bevelle) and step on the chocobo feather- I'll let figure out the rest.

blackraven19
01-28-2006, 10:21 PM
In response, i have all my overdrives except yojinbo and about using anima, i try, but i always die within 4 turns (mine isnt that strong)

Levian
01-28-2006, 10:22 PM
You should play FFX-2 instead.

raskerino
01-28-2006, 10:23 PM
You can always heal with yuna or toss up an Al Bhed potion with Rikku to heal. Putting in your fastest characters to start allow you to switch to your best after getting them quicker turns. It'd be nice if you posted your life and how much you normally do as well as how much he does a turn to your characters.

blackraven19
01-28-2006, 10:23 PM
i do play ffx-2 and im stuck there as well (on the dark magus sisters fight in ch 5)

Lost Number
01-28-2006, 10:26 PM
You are just bad at RPGs. Play Super Mario instead.
Aim for the small one first.

Levian
01-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Press the jump button to make Mario jump. You have to hit them on top of their head. Like this:

http://gbamedia.gamespy.com/gba/image/1079034750_oct03_sma4gba_02s.jpg

Crossblades
01-29-2006, 04:23 AM
Press the jump button to make Mario jump. You have to hit them on top of their head. Like this:

http://gbamedia.gamespy.com/gba/image/1079034750_oct03_sma4gba_02s.jpg

Are you going to do something similar to what we did in FF VI?:p

kikimm
01-29-2006, 05:22 AM
(I think I'm supposed to warn you instead of post but I'm not sure)

Yep, that's the way to do it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously, all I did was train a bunch, and used Anima. I never really understood how to work the Magus Sisters. That doesn't matter though cause I did just fine without them ladies. >=(

boys from the dwarf
01-29-2006, 09:21 AM
your almost as bad at this as my friend. in FFX-2 he had trouble beating the zanarkand boss in chapter one. youve got to either play something else or get better at RPGs. which FFs do you have? (all you FF masters out there prepare to laugh at this.) i know someone who cant get past ifrit in FF8 and cant get past the first black waltz in FF9 and the only reason he beat yunalesca is because i told him exactly what moves to do. i hope your not THAT bad at FF but it seems like you need to play more.

Tai-Ti
01-29-2006, 09:53 AM
maybe I'll actually help the guy?
I couldn't get past the dark magus sisters in X-2 either, and you should have seen me first fighting jecht 0_o.
ok, fighting jecht:
get 99 stamina tonics by caputring all the fiends in Besaid, and chatting to the monster arena guy, they'll make the 3 people you have out at the time you use it hp go to 9999.
2nd: wait untill phase 2 to use Tidus's "talk" comand, as it will make his overdrive gauge go back down, and you dont wanna be faced with his 2nd form overdrive, not really pretty
3rd: You'll wanna get slow on the Yu-Pagoda's, other than that, ignore them. Jecht is suseptable to zombie, so when the Yu-Pagoda's heal him, it will damage him, but only that once, cause they cure his zombie, dont go out of your way to get it on him but.
4th: the ultimate weapons are always really handy, but if yuo dont have them, zombie strike, 1mp cost and stone proof are handy to have. (you dont want a party member eliminated at the begining of the battle with jecht beam)

I didnt use Aeons in this battle at all, but they do help when nearing the end of the battle to polish him off. Before the battle, flee for all other battles (duh)
Hope i was of SOME assistance Blackraven19

blackraven19
01-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Yes thanx. You were the 1st one to actually HELP.

tidus_rox
01-29-2006, 08:41 PM
You shopuldnt bring in aeons right away cuz then jecht's over drives get more powerful quiker. Dont use tiduss trigger comand until jecht uses his over drive for the 3rd time. When he falls below 50000 health you should start bringing in aeons and using ther eoverdirves. DOnt bother taking out the things that heal him cuz they come back to life. Use Aurons zombie attack so when the things do heal him they hurt him instead... hope it helped! oh sorry i didnt read the thing before and it said alot of what the other person said srry!

DeathKnight
01-29-2006, 10:13 PM
Healing! obey the healing, embrace the healing, respect the healing, FEEL the healing..........good advise from a wise guy called Tidus:choc:

Mark Bailey
02-04-2006, 05:57 PM
I cant beat jecht and i really need help.

ps: i dont have the magus sisters

Hi there my name is Mark and I have completed FFX.
How to beat jecht: Use Yojimbo and pay as much Gil as possible and kick his behind if not try with anima.:)

4evarisha
02-04-2006, 06:30 PM
rikku mix wings 2 discovery 2 of them.yuna tidus rikku party.let tidus have zombie strike then yuna does curaga take out rikku 4 lulu cause rikku alredy make them trio of 9999 except 4 lulu.let lulu use her magic powerful if he dosen't die use bahamut or anima.
hope it helps!

Rikkugrl12
02-04-2006, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=blackraven19]i do play ffx-2 and im stuck there as well (on the dark magus sisters fight in ch 5)[/QUOTE/]

If you are talking about X-2 than you are to weak cause all you need is white mage, Berserker, and a gunner or sumthing. i can beat them easy is i have them up. be at leest lv 50 or 60 sumthing.

Slicksword45
02-04-2006, 07:03 PM
cast slow on the healing things in the backround. also zombie ject so he can't get healed.

Reeno the Alchemist
02-05-2006, 02:40 AM
i had the same problem but all ya have to do is save all of your aeons till the second form. in the first form just keep using tidus and aurons overdrives and have auron use zombie(if he doesnt have that your frickin screwed!)in the second form use all of your aeons overdrives and if anima or bahamut are still alive call them back and use grand summon on the strongest one and that should beat him(it took me a million times but once i tried that i won and now hes a peice of cake ^^