PDA

View Full Version : UNBELIEVABLE EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!

Eiko Guy
01-29-2006, 05:02 AM
MY LIMIT BREAKS SUCK SQUALL CANT DO MAORE THAN A FEW HUNDRED ZELL BARELY GETS 300 RINOAS WISHING STAR DOES ABOUT 1500 AND EVEN BLASTING ZONE CANT GET 500

WERE CAN I FIND PULSE AMMO
I NEED GREAT TRAINING irvine is on lvl 19 for bobs sake
i cant find good magic or any of quistis' items to make a new blue magic for her
my ultima does about 670
wat is wrong :confused: with my game
squall is onlvl 84 and his attacks do 600

HELP ME PLZ:cry:

Christmas
01-29-2006, 05:05 AM
Did you junction your characters properly?

EG: 100 Ultimas for strength ...Etc.

Eiko Guy
01-29-2006, 05:16 AM
I CANT FIND THAT MANY ULTIMAS OR ANY GOOD MAGIC WHY ARE MY LIMIT BREAKS SO WEAK

AND I WANT DOOMTRAIN BUT MARLBOROS BERSERK BEFORE I CAN DO ANYTHING

Christmas
01-29-2006, 05:19 AM
THEN DO YOU HAVE AT LEAST 100 FIRAGA....ETC? IT MUST NOT NECESSARY BE FORBIDDEN MAGIC.

_yeojina_
01-29-2006, 05:53 AM
Aha! Did you refine your weapons? Did you train in the Closest Island to Heaven/Hell? Did you spend at least 30 hours training your butt off to get to that level? Did you junction or even HAVE any forbidden magic? Did you die on your very first boss? If any of the answers are NO, then PM me. Can't explain it here.

yuno
01-29-2006, 07:35 AM
i think it's all a junctioning problem.easy to solve.takes a lot of explanation,though.many here will be able to help you.

you have to learn how to obtain magic first.you can draw from enemies and draw points.you can refine items to become magic.that is the very first step.junctions are useless without magic.start there.

kikimm
01-29-2006, 07:47 AM
I understand that you're in a frenzy over this, but there's no reason to post in all caps. ;P

But yeah, I think you need to learn how to junction and use your magic; that's what it sounds like to me. It took me two playthroughs, and screwing up like you've done to get me to learn how to do it properly. :D

Where are you in the game? It sounds like you're far, so I'm going to echo what other people have said, and tell you to go to the Heaven and Hell Islands, and start drawing some of their really powerfuly magic. Or actually, if you find that those monsters are too hard for you, just start training anywhere, and get magic. Then when you're strong enough, go to those islands.

Neco Arc
01-29-2006, 10:24 AM
For further help, go to the menu screen, then tutorial, then online help. It is adviced you read through the "articles" as they may further help you in understanding about junctioning magic.

I advice you to level up all your characters until they are around the same level. This can be done by killing of Squall so the others have a chance of catching up to his level.

On a side note, blue magic items can be found by mugging or collecting dropped items from certain enemies. You may also obtain some items by playing cards (some include malboro tentacles and barriers).

Captain Maxx Power
01-29-2006, 11:46 AM
OMG UNBELIEVABLE EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't use caps, otherwise Allah will kill all the children.

Shin Gouken
01-29-2006, 01:28 PM
Easily fixed. One of your GF's has an ability called "no-encounter" turn it on and fly your ragnarok to the island closest to heaven or hell. Now run around the outskirts of the island and through the middle, and keep pressing the action button. You'll find a few dozen draw points with all the best magics in them. When you have used them all, fly to the other island (heaven or hell) and do the same.

Repeat until you have a huge supply of all the available magics. Now go to your junction screen. Select "magic" junction and scroll down to one of your stats. Select strength and scroll through your magics until you find ultima and press the action button to confirm your choice. Now your strength will be sky high. Now do the same for your other stats. For speed, attach 100 triples. For vigor, attach 100 meltdowns (you can refine these heavily from items) for HP attach full-life's, and use flare's and holy's elsewhere.

Kinda cheap but it should solve your problem. Your speed will be at least treble what it was, your hp should easily be around late 9000's, and your strength will hopefully be max. Have fun :greenie:

Eiko Guy
01-29-2006, 08:17 PM
thank you but i got 100 fir/thund/blizzagas on everybody and i auto junction for attack my life on people sucks irvine doesnt even have a 1000 im great at junctioning however u spell it
i need a quick way to kill marlboros and where do you find turtle shells?

whats a good place for experience cuz quistis is lvl 32 sephy 23 and irvine 19:eek:

oh and im at ulti's castle griever kicks my ass every time

Shin Gouken
01-29-2006, 09:49 PM
I give up, this ones a lost cause i think :rolleyes2

Eiko Guy
01-29-2006, 09:54 PM
hey thats mean:mad2: but thanx for the help yall already gave me

but i still need more

Shin Gouken
01-29-2006, 10:20 PM
LOL ok, your health sucks because you want 100 full lifes junctioned to HP. I can't remember if there is a shop which sells the scrolls that teach HP junction (i think there might be) otherwise you can use HP up items and refine them into a HP junction scroll via GFabl med-RF.

You have to re-think how you junction. 100 Firagas/blizzagas/thundaras may have worked brilliantley earlier in the game, however now they will not give you the boost you need. You will need Flare, Ultima, Holy, Meteor, Meltdown and Triple to boost your stats to near on max. 100 triples alone will let you dominate the fight against Ultimecia and Griever.

To defeat Malboros, give a character x4 status defense and junction 100 beserks, 100 confuses, 100 pains and 100 sleeps. and start hacking. Your other two characters will need beserk and confuse junctioned to status defense

Fonzie
01-30-2006, 02:35 AM
I haven't played in a while but you can get a turtle shell from refining cards or by like fights this turtle thing by a shore near cactus island. Also the key is too not to level up that much cause the enemys will be harder if you do. I just used my GF's special refining skills to get all the forbidden magic. Hope it helps you

sephiroth the dark angel
01-30-2006, 02:26 PM
there's 2 things you can do

1 go to the shumy vilage buy ultimas or another way to get ultimas is drawing from ultima weapon
2 draw full lifes from the monsters on ultimecia's castle (near the door to fight her)

with enought full lifes you should have a lot of hp and with enough ultimas you should have good strength. that should do it!