PDA

View Full Version : FF IV Advance -- The 9 Grimoires

Citizen Bleys
01-29-2006, 04:02 PM
How the devil are you supposed to get all 9 grimoires? I went through and got 5 (for the 5 that were in my party), and I tried leaving the dungeon and coming back with a new party, but no new doors would open. Beat Zeromus_EG and came back--no new doors would open, but it would still make me fight Zeromus_EG at the end. I even tried loading the saved game from before I entered in the first place and went in with a new party; it seems it'll only let me open doors if I go in with exactly the same party I beat Zeromus on.

Captain Maxx Power
01-29-2006, 04:39 PM
Well dur. Everytime you defeat regular Zeromus you can unlock one of the side dungeons in the Lunar Ruins. Palom and Porom both have to defeat Zeromus for their respective dungeon to unlock. You then have to have those people in your party otherwise the Lunar Trials won't work. On average, it takes three goes through the Lunar Sub to get all the characters unlocked, and three times more again through Lunar Trials to complete all of the side quests.

I'm curious though, how did you get the Zermous_EG? I thought he was only "fightable" after all the trials were completed?

Citizen Bleys
01-29-2006, 04:54 PM
I walked to the end and attacked him.

Crossblades
01-29-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm curious though, how did you get the Zermous_EG? I thought he was only "fightable" after all the trials were completed?

You don't have to do any trials to fight him

Captain Maxx Power
01-29-2006, 09:56 PM
You don't have to do any trials to fight him

Heh, so much for a "final final" boss, you can do him on your first run through.

Citizen Bleys
02-02-2006, 08:09 PM
OK, now how the hell do you get through Edge's dungeon in the Lunar Ruins. I'm sick of falling down holes and starting from scratch.

Cruise Control
02-02-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't know where or how to find them. Someone tell me please.