PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill Experience

Dreddz
01-29-2006, 05:37 PM
http://psp.ign.com/articles/683/683276p1.html
Im not sure if I really want this, I love the SH series, and when reading that SH is coming to the PSP, I was jumping with joy, but I just found out it is a sort of media package, featuring 6 animated comics, each 15 minutes. Various interviews and features from the past games, and from the upcoming movie. It'll be cool if it turns out good, but I have my worries.
Fortunately, my worries are the only thing that is pushing me back from SHE, if it turns out to be good, Ill definately buy.

kikimm
01-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Ugh. That sounds pretty cool and I want it, but the lack of a PSP will stop me from getting it. I love interviews. :D And the comics!

Damn. :(

Dreddz
01-29-2006, 07:05 PM
PSP's forever, the line up of PSP games in the near future makes me very happy I got one.

Necron
01-29-2006, 08:46 PM
When I eventually get playing Silent Hill, I'm pretty sure, if I enjoy it, that i'll get that on my PSP. Sounds very interesting...

Dreddz
01-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Future SH games are going to be crap though, so maybe having a Media package is good.
The reasons why there going to be crap is because Konami said that there future games in the SH series will be using the First Person mode alot more, they used it for when your in your room in SH4, which was very poor IMO.

Sir_Auron
02-17-2006, 10:42 PM
http://psp.ign.com/articles/683/683276p1.html
Im not sure if I really want this, I love the SH series, and when reading that SH is coming to the PSP, I was jumping with joy, but I just found out it is a sort of media package, featuring 6 animated comics, each 15 minutes. Various interviews and features from the past games, and from the upcoming movie. It'll be cool if it turns out good, but I have my worries.
Fortunately, my worries are the only thing that is pushing me back from SHE, if it turns out to be good, Ill definately buy.

I'll Be Honest With You, When Game Companys Try New Things Like This < In This Case They're Selling A Media Package. > Its Normally Just Crap, And A Money Making Gimmick, I'm Not Dissing SH Series Either, I'm Kinda A Fan Of There games.

Dreddz
02-17-2006, 10:50 PM
They have put alot of effort into the Video Comics, Looks great so far.

Giga Guess
02-18-2006, 01:10 AM
Interesting, but not interesting enough for me to buy a PSP.

Sir_Auron
02-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I Will Be Getting A New PSP, Very Soon. I'll Look Into Getting 'Silent Hill' For It.