PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Judgement & Dust Strikers

Dreddz
01-29-2006, 07:22 PM
Anyone getting either of these games ?
I for one, am definately getting GGJ, firstly, its better than DS ( yet another name made up in a few seconds to have the DS in it ), because GGJ will play more like its console cousins, DS is going to play like some sort of a continous Side Scolling Beat Em Up, I dont think It'll work.

Erdrick Holmes
01-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Actually it's the other way around. Dust Strikers plays more like if Guilty Gear and Super Smash Brothers had a baby and Judgement will play like a side scroller beat-em-up. I'm guessing Judgement will probabl be a prequel showing off the war between humans and gears.

Dreddz
01-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Im pretty sure I got it the right way around, looking at clips of DS, it seems like it will be more smash bro like, It has 4 playable Characters on screen in one match. Sorta like Isukas sibling, which is bad, cause I never got into Isuka so much.

Erdrick Holmes
01-29-2006, 08:01 PM
In DS you get to battle on stages that have platforms and stuff in them. Like Smash Brothers.

Dreddz
01-29-2006, 08:09 PM
I got a little mixed up, with some last minute research that I just did now, GGJ will have the continous Side scrolling battle mode thing. Well, fortunately, there is going to be the classic one-on-one story mode battles, so GGJ will be the better version in My Opinion.