PDA

View Full Version : really annoyed!!!!

loza
01-30-2006, 11:06 AM
i bought a ff9 guide (4 $40) and it's a complete JIP!! i find the site for the codes and the codes don't work!!! :mad2: :frust: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: and it tolaly sucks!!! :mad: :x_x: :shoot: :rolleyes2 anyways i want to find out where Hades is :greenie: i can't find him and i can't get anything tha book :)

Christmas
01-30-2006, 11:09 AM
In Memoria, you will reach an area where Quina thinks he/she is in the waters and he/she attempts to swim. After the conversation, search the right side of the screen to find a hidden area amongst the coral. A mysterious voice asks you to leave at once because you have disturb his sleep. Choose to refuse to leave and you will fight Hades.

You get a little something special if you defeated Ozma before this.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
01-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Umm... Wow... Using mad faces...much?

RaidenWeb17
01-30-2006, 12:12 PM
When searching for Hades there wont be an exclamation point just keep tapping x and then he will start talking

yuno
01-30-2006, 05:40 PM
You get a little something special if you defeated Ozma before this.
omg,i never knew this.can you tell me what that "little something special" is?i never tried defeating ozma before hades.i had no idea...

Bart's Friend Milhouse
01-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Hades can sell you some pretty weird stuff
is there anyone who knows what they do (Save the Queen for example)

yuno
01-30-2006, 06:01 PM
is there anyone who knows what they do (Save the Queen for example)
i think save the queen and hammer (both required) unlocks an extra scene in the ending.the one where baku is present.pls correct me if im wrong,but im fairly certain about this.

TheSpoonyBard
01-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Save the Queen does nothing. The Hammer affects the ending and can be used to Synth a few things (Tin Armour, Pumice Piece), but that's all. Note that if you synth the Hammer you won't get the extra scene in the ending.

RaidenWeb17
01-31-2006, 12:02 AM
All Hades says if you beat Ozma before is something like "What! You have beaten Ozma!! I guess there is no turning back now!!" I am pretty sure that is it.

yuno
01-31-2006, 08:00 AM
Save the Queen does nothing.
oh,ok.i thought both items are required.thanks for correcting me.

All Hades says if you beat Ozma before is something like "What! You have beaten Ozma!! I guess there is no turning back now!!" I am pretty sure that is it.
i was starting to think that the reward you get for beating ozma before hades was another pumice.i guess i was wrong lol!^_^

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2006, 07:42 PM
i like how you can waste your one and only hammer on a pumice so you can make two pumice pieces, then you can synth them back together again. i laughed.
dont make tin armour, you only use it for a few battles and its pointless really.

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2006, 08:24 PM

just found it. its "Wh-What!? You've defeated Ozma!? ...
I've come too far to retreat. Onward!"

profskett
01-31-2006, 08:44 PM
dont make tin armour, you only use it for a few battles and its pointless really.Yes, and since you can only equip it on Steiner and prefer Freya, there's really no point me getting it at all!!

Are you certain Save the Queen does absolutely nothing?? It seems a little pointless being able to get it if it doesn't do anything...

Sephex
01-31-2006, 08:48 PM
Bill Gates almost lost his entire fortune because he bought the FFIX guide.

Quindiana Jones
01-31-2006, 08:56 PM
wha-?

and no, Save the Queen is as useful as Mike Jackson in a nursery.

RaidenWeb17
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
just found it. its "Wh-What!? You've defeated Ozma!? ...
I've come too far to retreat. Onward!"
Thats what I meant

loza
02-01-2006, 01:27 AM
:D thanx poeplez :D