PDA

View Full Version : card help

sephiroth the dark angel
01-30-2006, 02:31 PM
can someone help me with the card game ican't seem to get good cards and when i do i loose them is there a way i can get rare cards quickly and win moore games?

Neco Arc
01-30-2006, 03:54 PM
I guess you could try abolishing or adding certain rules you like to different areas.

You could try and familiarize yourself with the plus and same rule.

You could try carding certain enemies to obtain rare cards,

and you could try challenging certain plot and some normal characters to obtain rare cards.

You must also save a lot and have lots of time and patience. (Most rare cards are obtainable from the card queen in disk 4)

sephiroth the dark angel
01-30-2006, 04:01 PM
abolish?how? where?

yuno
01-30-2006, 05:30 PM
i guess you should start challenging every player in the game.sometimes the player has bad cards,but there are players with great cards.the first few strong cards are ifrit,minimog,diablos,zell and quistis.i rarely lose them,being strong cards and all,but if i do,i restart.

sephiroth the dark angel
01-30-2006, 06:30 PM
you see i know where the good cards are i just can't beat the players is kinda hard

starseeker
01-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Try the players in Balamb garden, they're weak and the rules are favourable. Then move on to Timber and Galbadia. GF cards are good, try to get the Brothers GF, you get 2 great cards. Diablos also gives you a good card when you beat him. They're the easiest good cards to get.

Moerae
01-31-2006, 03:25 AM
Hm... I don't know if this will help, but meh. Once you get Ifrit's and Diablos' cards find Zell's mum and play her till you get Zell's card. At this stage the rules shouldn't be complicated and winning shouldn't be that hard. When you have these three cards... winning should be easier.

yuno
01-31-2006, 07:51 AM
you see i know where the good cards are i just can't beat the players is kinda hard
if you have good cards,i shouldn't be any problem for as long as you understand the rules and use them to your advantage,even if you dont have gf or character cards while the enemy does.the enemy will only have one gf or character card anyway,so it shouldn't be a problem.

sephiroth the dark angel
02-03-2006, 04:24 PM
thing is usualy they use that rule to turn lots of cards to theyr side and then i just loose because they get advantage

yuno
02-04-2006, 01:30 AM
thing is usualy they use that rule to turn lots of cards to theyr side and then i just loose because they get advantage
you HAVE to learn how to use them to your advantage.the same/plus/same wall rule,especially.IMO,this rule set is very useful.you just have to exploit its presence.i certainly do.i get a whole lot of combos through this rule set.

AdVincent
02-04-2006, 02:19 AM
Delete all your crappy cards and you'll get good cards when playing random.

sephiroth the dark angel
02-05-2006, 07:50 PM
you HAVE to learn how to use them to your advantage.the same/plus/same wall rule,especially.IMO,this rule set is very useful.you just have to exploit its presence.i certainly do.i get a whole lot of combos through this rule set.

thing is i don't knw how to use it!!:(
it's like playng yu gi oh on my ps2 there are cards that you need to learn how to use in your advantage or you will loose

Fonzie
02-05-2006, 08:11 PM
Get ifrit and diablo's cards. Then play cards with her and get zell. After that is becomes easy. When you lose a card turn off your Ps2 lol

nik0tine
02-05-2006, 08:38 PM
If you have /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty cards, go to the fire cavern and refine some bomb cards. At this point, go win the Quistis card from one of the trepies, the minimog card from that stupid kid who runs, the Seifer card from Cid, and the Zell card from Zells mom. If your still having trouble, beat diablos, and you'll have another card to help you out. With these cards you are virtually unstoppable for quite some time.

yuno
02-06-2006, 01:07 PM
thing is i don't knw how to use it!!
it's like playng yu gi oh on my ps2 there are cards that you need to learn how to use in your advantage or you will loose
then you must learn how to use those rules.if the you dont know how the rules work while everyone else in the game exploits them,you wouldnt have to wonder why you lose.there is a tutorial section for card playing in the information menu.the basics are there:same,plus,same wall,etc.

JackNapier
02-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I found the FF8 card game extremely easy compared to the one in FF9.

Atreyu
02-09-2006, 07:16 PM
I noticed that the game was quite easy when rules playing the game heads up. No rules, just higher number beats higher number. Quite easy, if you ask me...

So...the lesson is, don't mix different rules to different regions.

sephiroth the dark angel
02-20-2006, 05:18 PM
txs guys i'm pretty good at it because of ur tips txs again!