PDA

View Full Version : Combos for noobs

Fireblade13
01-30-2006, 08:32 PM
I can not figure out how to use a combo corectly it always seems like I use it and all that happens is I get an even weaker attack by the initiater than normal please how do I do this right. :confused:

Lost Number
01-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Get two people with combos, and both within range of the enemy target. Then combo, and crush them.

Skyblade
01-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Combos work like this. The basic attack of the person initiating the combo is the base damage the combo does. However, if additional people take part in the combo, the damage will increase. The combo range of the person starting the combo is that of their weapon. The range of people participating in the combo depends on what combo ability they have equipped. Foolproof combo abilities have a range of only one square, and never miss. Easily Chained combo abilities have a longer range, but don't always hit, while Long Ranged combo abilities have an even longer range, but a greater miss percentage. After you select your target when initiating your combo, anyone who can participate in the combo will be flashing. If at least one person, besides the person who initiates the combo, hits the target, then JP is taken into account, and the more JP the person who started the combo has, the more damage the combo will do. The person who started the combo will have a 100% hit rate, but the damage depends on how many other people participate.

Fayts
01-30-2006, 10:38 PM
um ok dumb ? wut lev do u have to be to do combos with other PCs (sry just a few weeks into the game) this is for ff11 right

Skyblade
01-31-2006, 04:38 AM
um ok dumb ? wut lev do u have to be to do combos with other PCs (sry just a few weeks into the game) this is for ff11 right

No, this is for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Fayts
01-31-2006, 01:03 PM
ok

TheBrent
02-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Ummm? And you thought this was FF11? It's in the FFTA Board :S

To use combo's correctly, have more characters with a combo and enough JP to use it within range of the enemy your attacking. The more characters combo attacking, the more damage you will do.