PDA

View Full Version : J'en ai marre with your theatrics, your acting's a drag.

Chris
01-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Who is the worst actress you've ever seen in a movie? I guess I'd have to go with either Lindsay Lohan or Maria Pitillo. Lindsay Lohans can not act and Maria's performance as a journalist in "Godzilla" from 1998 is the worst I've ever seen. So, who do you think is the worst?

Captain Maxx Power
01-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Andie MacDowell can't deliver a single line to save her life.

Rye
01-30-2006, 11:34 PM
Lindsay. I don't see why people like her. She's untalented as an actress, and a DREADFUL singer, even with her voice enhanced, plus she's not even attractive anymore, and I hear she's a very mean person.

She used to be pretty since I love red hair and freckles, but she got her freckles removed and she dyed her hair an unnatural colour and became anorexic and ew. ;__;

Chris
01-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Andie MacDowell can't deliver a single line to save her life.
I agree with this statement! Did you see her L'oreal commercial? Oh, gawd.

kikimm
01-31-2006, 12:21 AM
Hmm. Lindsey's pretty bad, yeah. Hilary Duff is horrible too. Maybe it's just me, but Alexis Bledel has been horrible in everything I've seen her in.

Rye
01-31-2006, 12:22 AM
Hmm. Lindsey's pretty bad, yeah. Hilary Duff is horrible too. Maybe it's just me, but Alexis Bledel has been horrible in everything I've seen her in.

Alexis Bledel.... she's really hard to describe. She's bad in most things, but she's PERFECT in Gilmore Girls. No one else could play Rory in GG but her. She's not a great actress, but she really fits that role. So it's hard for me to decide if I like her or not. xD

She was terrible in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. :(

Captain Maxx Power
01-31-2006, 10:14 AM
I agree with this statement! Did you see her L'oreal commercial? Oh, gawd.

Did you see her acting?

Giga Guess
01-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Pretty much ANYONE in View from the Top.....UGH!