PDA

View Full Version : Come My Friends Tell Jaffar Of Youselves For Jaffar Will Hear You

Jaffar
01-30-2006, 11:43 PM
My Friends Jaffar Has Been Enjoying The Good Company Of His Great And Humble Friends In This Most Humble Of All Places. But This Is All So New To Jaffar. For Never Has Jaffar Spoken To Ones Who He Cannot See HAHAHAHAHAHAH But Then The Gods Are Our Eyes But Not Tannit She Has Onther Purpose HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.My New Post Of Humble Greetings Has Been locked For Jaffar Has Transgressed His limits So Jaffar Whants To Hear Only Of Who His Friends Are Here.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For Jaffar Loves His Friends Tenderly And Wishes That They Recive A Mountain Of Gold So Then My Friends Jaffar Will Tell You Of Himself And You Will Do The Same And Tell Me Of Yourselves Here In My Post Of Better And More Pure Greetings.

Behold On The Buttom Wich Is White Words Are What Jaffars Cousin Has Written For Him And Know I Will Answer Them After That You Must Answer Them As Well.

1 What is your name? Jaffar Sufyan

2 Other greetings? Upon My Villiage My Name Is Hanni

3 How tall are you? 6,1

4 Are you A boy or girl? But My Friends I Am The Incarnation Of Bhaal HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

5 What color is your Hair and eyes? My Hair Is Black And My Eyes Are Hazel The Color Of The Twin Mountains

6 Where do you live? Jaffars Home Is The Distant And Mighty Land Of Amzigh There My People Guard The Atlas Mountain Which Extends To The Hights Of The Old Gods And Jaffar Is Sworn To Protect Such Mountain

7 How old are you and when is your birthday? I Have Lived For 18 Years But Then Jaffar Wishes His Friends To Live 100
Years!

8 What kind of shoes do you wear? Well Jaffar Does Not Understand This Question In Wish His Beloved Cousin Asks Of Him?

9 Whats your favorite FF game? HAHAHAHAHA This One Jaffar Knows The One His Cousin Gives Him Final Fantasy 10

10 What is your occupation? I Am The Merchant Of The Carvan Known As "The 1000 Roses" Jaffar And His Friends Gain Profit That Stretches Beyond The Deserts Of The Sahhara My Friends

11 What is your favorite FF character?The Bieutie Of Yuna My Friends Stretches Far Greater Then Sahhara Desert And Extends Far Higher Then The Atlas Mountain If Jaffar Was Embraced By The Lovely Yuna Then His Carvan Would Have And Additional 1000 Roses! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12 If you can become any FF class what would it be? A Barabarian For Then Jaffars Rage And Berserker Spirit Would Be of Unstoppable Might, To Face Jaffar Would Be To Invite Fear Into Your Belly!

13 What warrior are you and who do you fight for? I Am A Barbarian Of Charisma And Strengh I Wield The Swift Crescent Moon Axe Wich Was Forged On The Mountan Elladdaken And So I Am Sworn To Protect Such Mountain For The Spirit Of The Mountain Is Now Within My Axe "The Elladdaken" With The Greatest Steel My Mother Has Forged Elladdaken For Jaffar And To All Bandits And Beasts Of The Wild Desert Jaffar Is Mighty.

14 Have you ever feld someone before in battle or slain a beast?Hahahahahahahahahah Jaffar Would Love To Tell You Of His Great And Noble Exploits In The Deserts Of Sahhara But Then Have The Bards Not Already Told You Of The Mighty Jaffars Streangh And Noble Battles HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But Perhaps Onther Time My Friends

15What weapons can you wield? Jaffar Knows Only The Axe For His Tribe Has Sworn To Honor The Noble Fearsome Barbarian "Argo" Who Was Slain By The Deadly Arabian Slayer "Suhhra"

16 What lands have you traveled to? Jaffar Has Seen Many Lands Indeed I Have Seen Mali, Murettanna, Algeria,Tunis.Morroco,Chad, And Has Met With His Sister And Brother Tribes Of Zimghat,Almusin,Harsuda, And Eyo.

17 If you could spend one day with anyone from the forum who would it be and what would you do? Hahahahahahahah Jaffar Whants Only To Honor All His Friends But Indeed I Would Choose My Mighty Friend Monkey For Jaffar Has Promised Her That He Would Take Her And Show Her His Tribe And Bring Her To All The Lands In Wich Jaffar Travels To And Do Battle As Great Warriors Should And Share All Of Jaffars Wealth For Jaffar Will Always Humble His Friends This Is For Sure.

18 What's your favorite movie? Well Jaffar Likes The One His Cousin Has Showed Him "Lord of The Rings"

19 What's your favorite music? Jaffar Loves The Bardic Songs Of His People

20 Why did you join EoFF forum? Well Jaffar Cousin Has Presented It To Him And Then Jaffar Comes Here Whenever He Is Home Resting And Eating.

21 Are you currently in a realationship and if not would you like to be ;)? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Jaffar Is Always Sure To Honor The Goddess Tanit For She Commanded That Men Must Embrace Woman And Honor And Praise Woman And So Hahahahahahahaha Yes My Friends Jaffar Enjoys The Good Pleasure Of The Goddesse's Incarnations

22 When did you embrace your first girl? Hahahahahahahahahahaha Jaffar Embraced The Lovely Girl Of His Villiage Named "Mino" Before He Has Even Embraced The Mountains Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

23 Who is your sworn enemy? Why The Terrabel Geomancer Of The Ancient Pta Egyptions Who Know Lies Within The Atlas Mountains For His Evil Acts Against "Ico" The Clumsy Barbarian.

24 Where do you spend most of your time? In Florida Jaffar Enjoys His Time With His Friends On The Many Places Here But More Time Do I Spend At The Beach HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.And On My Homeland I Stay Roving The Desert.

25 Where do you whant to travel to in the near future? Jaffar Must Visit Yemen His Fathers Home Country And To See The Great City Of Mecca To Pray And Worship Allah Over the Old Gods

26 How many camels do you have:)? Hahahahahahahahah Do Not Worry Jaffar Has Many

27Have you ever kissed a camel? Hahahahahahah Such Silly Question's Jaffars Cousin Has Presented HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

29 What is cooler a monkey or a duck? Hahahahahahahahah But Jaffar Knows Not Of Them

28 How many more question's should I put up? Hahahahahahaha Then This Will Do

Venom
01-30-2006, 11:45 PM
Will you be my signatures mother?

Doomie
01-30-2006, 11:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't get it.

Chris
01-30-2006, 11:46 PM
Is this a trick-thread?

Shoeberto
01-30-2006, 11:47 PM
We don't let you do your own Eyes on You thread. If that were the case, everyone would do one, nullifying the purpose behind the official one.