PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILERS** The "Extra" Aeon

teaandmachines
01-31-2006, 02:20 AM
I don't have the International version of FFX, but I was wondering... (Sorry if this has already been posted :eep: )
You know that aeon Penance? He has like 8579286592865942 HP and I just wanted to know if you had to aquire that aeon to get Yuna's ultimate weapon... because in the US version you had to aquire and beat all the aeons to get her sigil or something so... if anyone knows, enlighten me..
ANOTHER THING:
When Yuna gets sentenced to the Via Purifico, who was it that said "I'm sorry, Yuna.", or "Sorry Lady Yuna" (something like that)?

*Sorry if these questions have already been asked. Just give me a link or something. :)

Sain Cai
01-31-2006, 03:31 AM
You dont have to get all the Aeons to get her weapon, just capture all of them from the Calm lands (you need all Aeons to power it up to the max however)

For penance, I think you have to defeat all the dark aeons, then he becomes available in the Cid Airship screen as a destination. I am not positive, since I also have the NA edition.

It sounds like Isaaru that says it. If not, maybe Kinoc

Psydekick
01-31-2006, 07:23 AM
It's Issaru and Penace is fightable after you beat all the dark aeons by the way. To fully power up yuna's ultimate weapon you must beat Belgimines aeons at remien temple (Get a chocobo and head towards Macalania in the calm lands and find a feather to chocobo jump over to the path that goes there) including Anima and the Magus Sisters:)

PS Any more questions PM me:)