PDA

View Full Version : And Then There Were None...

Levian
01-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Well this is both a game and a book, so I didn't really know where to post it. Anyway, anyone played this game based on the book by Agatha Christie? Or anyone read the book?

I really like the plot, and it's always fun trying to figure out who the murderer is. I didn't manage to figure it out though. Not in the game and not in the book. :p

Epiphany
01-31-2006, 06:22 PM
I've read the book. I want the game. =(
I never did figure it out either. XD

Levian
01-31-2006, 06:39 PM
The game is fucking awesome, you should get it. :D walking around in mansions, solving puzzles and solving crimes. <3 It's almost impossible to find out who the killer in the game is though. It's _not_ the same killer as in the book. It's easier to figure it out in the book though, although still hard. After reading the book I was all "ah, why didn't I think of that?" and after the game I was all "wtf, how am I supposed to think of that?! D:" Either way, great plot. I thought this thread would get no replies. Morgy <3 :D

~SapphireStar~
01-31-2006, 06:46 PM
Ive seen the movie more then once and Im tempted to read the novel, love Agatha Christie. Didnt know there was a game though.

Epiphany
01-31-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm quite the fan of Agatha Christie so yes, a reply had to be made. I'll have to keep an eye out for the game and pick it up so I can be all "IT WAS YOU! What? noes =("
I've been trying to find other games like that where you have to find things around a building to solve it, but haven't found anything that's been good. >:l

~SapphireStar~
01-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Yeah, games with the "Who-dunnit" genre are rare. Developers perhaps think they may not sell.

HowlingMonkey
01-31-2006, 06:54 PM
I went to see it performed on stage with a friend in December. Was an absolutely awesome adaptation. I've read the book too, and I really enjoy it. One of the few mysteries that I didn't solve before the revelation.

Levian
01-31-2006, 07:00 PM
So anyone got any other books by Agatha Christie to recommend? I've only read this one.

~SapphireStar~
01-31-2006, 08:06 PM
I have some of the Poirot books at my grandmothers. Huge fan of those. And I love the old black & white Mrs Marple TV mystery films. Havent read a Mrs Marple book yet.

fantasyjunkie
02-02-2006, 07:36 AM
I love the book, I liked the movie too!