PDA

View Full Version : something that has been bothering me

YTDN
01-31-2006, 05:37 PM
this question has been bothering me for the last hmmm.. six hours.

You know Tidus is a dream of the Fayth? Therefore his Mum is a Dream of the Fayth. If she is, how come she appereared is the Real Farplane? Discuss.

Flake
01-31-2006, 05:48 PM
Because even though they're dreams,Tidus still had memories of his mother.And the pyreflies reacted to that.

Just think of them as advanced dreams ;)

boys from the dwarf
01-31-2006, 05:57 PM
and also but spoiler tags or warn people about spoilers in the title or else you might give away stuff to people who havent got this far. i have but some people havent.

YTDN
01-31-2006, 06:35 PM
and also but spoiler tags or warn people about spoilers in the title or else you might give away stuff to people who havent got this far. i have but some people havent.

Oh sorry.

Because even though they're dreams,Tidus still had memories of his mother.And the pyreflies reacted to that.

Just think of them as advanced dreams

But, because Tidus is technically not real, it means his memories are technically not real. Explain that!:p

Little Blue
01-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Spoilers...

Technically, Tidus and DZ are all aeons, made of pyreflies. I've read theories that the only reason why dead appear on the farplane is because the pyrelies from that person are imprinted with the persons memories, and only interactions with peoples memories and these pyreflies cause people to appear, thus only the dead appear.

To the point at hand, Aeons are made of pyreflies, so Tidus' mom is made of pyreflies, which have been imprinted with her soul. When she died, her pyreflies were released, and because she accepted death, made their way to the farplane, and only an interaction between tidus and these pyreflies caused her to appear.

Tidus and his memories are no less real than anyone elses. As I said, DZ and its citizens are all aeons, so they will , while being summoned, behave just like any other living being, if that is what the summon does.

This is as far as I understand it anyway...

YTDN
01-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Spoilers...

Technically, Tidus and DZ are all aeons, made of pyreflies. I've read theories that the only reason why dead appear on the farplane is because the pyrelies from that person are imprinted with the persons memories, and only interactions with peoples memories and these pyreflies cause people to appear, thus only the dead appear.

To the point at hand, Aeons are made of pyreflies, so Tidus' mom is made of pyreflies, which have been imprinted with her soul. When she died, her pyreflies were released, and because she accepted death, made their way to the farplane, and only an interaction between tidus and these pyreflies caused her to appear.

Tidus and his memories are no less real than anyone elses. As I said, DZ and its citizens are all aeons, so they will , while being summoned, behave just like any other living being, if that is what the summon does.

This is as far as I understand it anyway...

*brain explodes*

Lost Number
01-31-2006, 07:16 PM
I noticed that when talkin to Bahamuts Fayth in DZ on Gagazet, when the people call to Tidus to wake up, pyreflies appear. Why?

IceAngel
02-28-2006, 11:19 PM
ooooh. I never noticed the pyreflies coming from him! I better watch more closely next time. lol

Little Blue
02-28-2006, 11:30 PM
It's probably just something with how the real world is interacting with this hallucination in Tidus' mind...

Tavrobel
03-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Once he was touched by Sin, and transported of out DZ, he became real. This is explicitly stated by Auron, the fayth, and other characters. This also applies to Jecht.

I noticed that when talkin to Bahamuts Fayth in DZ on Gagazet, when the people call to Tidus to wake up, pyreflies appear. Why?

The pyreflies were reacting to Tidus' interaction with Bahamut's fayth, especially when he is hearing Yuna and the others call him to wake up. Nothing more is said on the matter besides him being a dream of the fayth, and therefore, an Aeon. When an Aeon is defeated, (or fiends for that matter), pyreflies react, and either fly away, or fly around.

rubah
03-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Tidus is real so long as the fayth dream.

The fayth were dreaming when in the farplane, because tidus was real at that time.

I don't believe she ever showed up at any point when he wasn't real.