PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite Job?

Llednar Twem
01-31-2006, 08:48 PM
I would say Biskmatar but sadly I don't have anyone with that job.
The only one I know is obviously :choc2: :choc2: :choc2:
(herd of chocobos running over last word)
So I would say Fighter, Templar, or Dragoon.
My Marche knows Double sword and has Ayviur Red and Ayviur Blue.

Edit: When I put doublehand, it only does does double the damage or something but double sword lets you hold 2. I accidently put doublehand.

Lost Number
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM
Mog Knight!
Or Dragoon!

Llednar Twem
01-31-2006, 10:46 PM
Why?

Lost Number
01-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Antrim, Armagh, Derry, Fermanagh, Tyrone agus Down. The SIx counties of Ireland under British occupation. But thats off topic. PM me or summat.

yuno
02-01-2006, 09:14 AM
summoner.

Crossblades
02-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Dragoon
Summoner with Red Mage abilities
Black Mage

Bendak
02-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Paladin, because they got great weapon defense, and some of the best weapons in the game, and their skills allow you to heal, defend from attacks, damage others a whole lot, and slaughter undead.

My second favorite one is Assassin, because they're speedy and have tech's to kill enemies right away.

Llednar Twem
02-02-2006, 03:32 AM
What's Kain's Lance?

tailz
02-02-2006, 12:23 PM
damage wise no fighters dont have the best weapons

every jobclass that can wield a greatsword has technicly the best weapon.

if iirc the list of most powerfull weapons is something like this

these two im sure of

excalibur 2
masamune 100

i dont know in wich order these are

estreledge (i think)
nagrarok
max oathbow

i dont remeber any more at the moment

oh and whe have the special case of the sequence but i dont think i need to explain this to you guys

oh and my favorite job class varies sometimes blue mages other times assasins and of course ninja and summoners

Skyblade
02-03-2006, 03:12 AM
damage wise no fighters dont have the best weapons

every jobclass that can wield a Knightsword has technicly the best weapon.

if iirc the list of most powerfull weapons is something like this

these two im sure of

excalibur 2
masamune 100

i dont know in wich order these are

estreledge (i think)
nagrarok
max oathbow

i dont remeber any more at the moment

oh and whe have the special case of the sequence but i dont think i need to explain this to you guys

oh and my favorite job class varies sometimes blue mages other times assasins and of course ninja and summoners

Knightswords are far better than Greatswords. And, you know, I didn't spend so much time writing this (http://www.eyesonff.com/ffta/weapons.php) for the main site, only to have people tell me that they can't determine which weapons have the highest strength.

tailz
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Knightswords are far better than Greatswords. And, you know, I didn't spend so much time writing this (http://www.eyesonff.com/ffta/weapons.php) for the main site, only to have people tell me that they can't determine which weapons have the highest strength.

now i was looking at just attack power and excalibur 2 has 87 and ebon blade has 84 so you just decide.

Skyblade
02-05-2006, 12:17 AM
now i was looking at just attack power and excalibur 2 has 87 and ebon blade has 84 so you just decide.

I was talking about the other ones, tailz. Besides, don't forget to take into account that the Ebon Blade is Dark, which means it is fairly useless against any enemies who absorb, nullify, or reduce Dark damage, including Undead. And there are quite a few enemies who are at least somewhat resistant to Dark damage.

Marche
02-14-2006, 08:18 PM
fighter for air render but maybe a paladin with double sword (dreams of excalibur 2's)

Llednar Twem
02-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Only theives learn Double sword.

Marche
02-14-2006, 11:01 PM
thats ninja's but you can master it with a ninja and then use it without having to be a ninja as your support

Thoughtless
02-16-2006, 08:42 AM
I like Dragoon/Templar the most. You got +weapon att and a ranged attack (jump), AoE with the breaths and random stuff that can be useful on Templar.

I did 502 damage with my Drg/Tmp with a Cheer attack (using Bangaa Spike).

Llednar Twem
02-17-2006, 03:36 AM
My templar did 554 dmg with strikeback and killed Remedi!
No! It's Thief!

ljkkjlcm9
02-17-2006, 02:20 PM
I have a Paladin with double Sword
Excalibur 2/Nagrarok
Plus, he has Hunter abilities. BY FAR the best

He even has those angel wing shows. My game is at home, otherwise I'd tell you exactly what he has equipped and his stats, but he constantly does massive damage, and with the stuff equipped, can move 7 spaces, AND, the hunter move that hit's an area, sonic boom, means he can hit any enemy up to 12? spaces away and basically sure to kill them. Also why I like my mog knight/gunner, but he only has a range of 8.

THE JACKEL

I found a post earlier with my Marche Stats... I love it

Mine is a Paladin/Hunter...
let's take a look at his stats...
Level 50
HP 386
MP 99
Move 7
Jump 3 (but fairy shoes so really anywhere)
Evade 45
ATK 671
DEF 536
Mag Pow 414
Res 449
Speed 181

EQUIPPED
Excalibur 2
Nagrarok
Fairy Shoes
Peytral
Angel Ring

ABILITIES
A1) Chivalry: knows... Nurse, Defense, Cover, Subdue, Parley, Saint cross, Holy Blade, Drop Weapon, Reflex, Weapon Def+, Knight Combo
A2) Hunt: knows... Sonic Boom, Advice, Aim: Vitals, Hunting, Addle, Ultima Shot, Sidewinder, Capture, Auto-regen, Weapon ATK+
R) Strikeback
S) Double Sword
C) Knight Combo

(he's mastered the following classes: Paladin, Soldier, Archer, Black Mage, and thief... he hasn't mastered the other because I got lazy, but I have at least one character who has mastered each class for each race...)

THE JACKAL

Cruise Control
02-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Paladin/Ninja.
Both fully-mastered.

I'm a cheater and have ninety-nine of everything.

Strike-Back
Doublesword
Monkey Grip

I like dual weilding Excalibur 2's. XD
Not to mention I did the Frosty Mage Trick.

I'm powering up sequence to be better.

ljkkjlcm9
02-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Paladin/Ninja.
Both fully-mastered.

I'm a cheater and have ninety-nine of everything.

Strike-Back
Doublesword
Monkey Grip

I like dual weilding Excalibur 2's. XD
Not to mention I did the Frosty Mage Trick.

I'm powering up sequence to be better.
Hey bro, if I were you with 99 of everything, while powering up sequence, I'd Equip dual Nagrarok, cause they both give extra movement, and they're almost as powerful as Excalibur 2

btw, you can get 99 of everything without cheating.... trade with other people's games

THE JACKEL

Cruise Control
02-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Takes to long. My friends didn't cheat to get infinite gil.

Marche
02-18-2006, 12:47 AM
whats the cheat for 99 of everything?

Llednar Twem
02-18-2006, 01:00 AM
Let me list the ways:
1. Trade(Duplicate) the items
2. Use Gameshark and it's codes
3. Buy(downlad illegally) the PC version and hack into it
4. Battle for 9999 years
5. Everyone in your party leaves and you have 1 mill gill and you save then all your party members come back in a little short movie clip and they say they brought lots of weapons back from a weapon warehouse mission they did(gets alot but not 99 of everything).

Marche
02-18-2006, 02:49 AM
not sure if that last one is true but the others seem plausible enough though I wish there was an easier way

TheBrent
02-18-2006, 07:37 PM
I like to use Assassins that have elementalists abilities as their secondary skill, Paladin's that have Illusionist skills on their secondary, and Mogknights with black magic on their secondary. My assassin/elementalist is Ritz my Paladin/illusionist is Marche and my Mogknight/BM is Montblanc, my party is pretty good.

Cruise Control
02-19-2006, 06:15 PM
XD Nothing so noble. Gameshark. Just cause I beat it w/o so now I'm owning everyone.

Marche
02-19-2006, 10:54 PM
ooo if you like assasins (which I do they are my fav job) then change em to sniper and teach them conceal it works so well with them

oh and give them fairy shoes for telepotaion behind enemies

TheBrent
02-20-2006, 10:44 PM
I ussualy just equip Guantlets or something to up their atk, I like power teams

Llednar Twem
02-20-2006, 11:34 PM
bgaumntets s uk#

Marche
02-21-2006, 12:33 AM
assasin with a great bow last breath and conceal is a power team in itself

and theres a good sniper tech where you use death sickle in a defeat the boss mission (works on minor defeat the boss missions only) and then use conceal to wait out the 3 turns

vampirepiggyhunter7
02-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Assassin or Sage. The 2 best.

Death Penalty
02-21-2006, 12:44 AM
Give me a dragoon or a ninja and you shall kiss my ass:upsidedow

Marche
02-21-2006, 01:02 AM
why is sage so good?

Skyblade
02-21-2006, 03:08 AM
why is sage so good?

Raise, Giga Flare, Bio, and Ultima Blow.

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 03:20 AM
My Quin has 3 of those...