PDA

View Full Version : Warriors You Wish TO be

Jaffar
02-01-2006, 10:30 PM
What Is Your Favorite Warrior

This Way Jaffar Can Retain His Own Post :D

My Mighty Friends! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jaffar Has Seen Many Lands And Witnessed Many Battles, Jaffar Has Seen Great And Mighty Warrior's For Every Passing Of the Moon And Rising Of The Sun! Could Then Not One Say That Jaffar Has Surly Been In Many Great Terrible Battle's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But It Is Here That Jaffar Knows Now That This Place Has People Of Many More Lands That Jaffar Has Yet To See, For Then Is There Beaches Not Safe From Jaffar HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.Surly Then They Can Account For There Lands And There Warriors As I Swear Jaffar Can Account For Many More Things :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But Tell Me My Friends Of The Warrior's In Wich You Are, For Jaffar Wish's To Know Tell Jaffar Of The Warrior's In Your Lands.Even If You Are No Warrior Jaffar Will Humble You Still For This Is For Sure If No Bards Carry Your Tale And No Rune Marks Your Bodies My Friends Still Tell Jaffar What Warrior You Would Be For There Are Many Classes Indeed To Choose From Not The Least From The Fantasy World Of Our Beloved Game HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Do This And The Mighty New Post Will Stay For Surly You Cannot Allow Jaffar To Be Smited By The Adminstrator's HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Jaffar Will Tell You Of His Warrior Tribe But Then Only After I Have Humbeld My Friends That I Will Tell You The Tales Of Jaffar Known Now Surly In Many Lands HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Most Of All Amzigh And Its Beaches

Psychotic
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Jaffar, if the Administrator-Gods close this thread down, I will defend you with my life.

As it happens, my favourite warrior from my land is a great sage called Margaret Thatcher. Her weapon is named "The Handbag of Doom" and all tremble before its very wrath.

Rye
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM
If I were put into an FF land, I'd want to be a summoner, I guess. xD

EDIT: Oh woops, misundestood the question. xD My favourite warrior is Hoody Man. I also like his side kick, The Incredible Malfunctioning Watch... boy!

And yeah, we'll never let the administrator gods smite you, Jaffar. ;___;

-N-
02-01-2006, 10:38 PM
I come from the mystic jungle of Southern California. I have conquered my engineering department and have several followers who sing my praises throughout the lands. The women throw themselves at my feet - after I have thrown at them a few drinks. I rule over my domain with a stern yet loving gaze. I can also hire assassins.

I have been known to charge into battle on a raging bull named Roy Ivanov. I have been known to slay my foes with a crowbar named "Richard Stands", a hatchet named "Battle Dictionary", and a steel pipe dubbed "The Rod of Justice".

They call me... Jameel.

SammieBabe
02-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I wish to be the unstoppable preggie warrior. I will use my mighty belly of justice to bring evildoers down, by either sitting on them or bumping them until they surrender. I will also use my belches of fire to stop them in their tracks.

Yeah, I'd suck as a superhero....:D

Hawkeye
02-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I came from a smelly land of Mexico. Meaning I'm a Mexican. Have you ever heard of a Mexicant warrior? I didn't think so.

Rengori
02-01-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm come Texas. Probably the only great warriors from Texas defended the Alamo from the Mexican warriors.

Captain Maxx Power
02-01-2006, 11:06 PM
I hail from the cold lands of the North, but I have since moved abroad South to the largest City of my country, the one you call Lon-Don. I live for the thrill of performance, seeking to understand my quarry, subdue it and then get it to do funny little dances for my amusement. In my other travels I am a schoolar, a poet, a bard and an advice-giverer thingy.

My weapons include the metaphorical ideals of "Sarcasm", "Wit" and "Humour". I have also been known to wield the "Put-Down" on occasion.

My brothers call me...Richard.

Old Manus
02-01-2006, 11:06 PM
EDIT: Oh woops, misundestood the question.
Not that hard really

Er, David Cameron because he is more able than Margaret Thatcher

Doomie
02-01-2006, 11:07 PM
mel gibson in braveheart.

escobert
02-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Jaffar is my favorite warrior <3

Rye
02-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Jaffar is my favorite warrior <3

How could I have forgotten Jaffar! He's a warrior for his friends and his cousin and the Gods! :D

Jaffar
02-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Then GAR ASEN Warrior's Jaffar Greets You.

I Jaffar Come From The Atlas Land Of The High Mountains, And Scorched Deserts.There My People Guard Over The Amzigh Atlas Mountains.For Throught The Mellenium We Have Watched Over Our People And Sister Tribes From The Terrible Rath That Waits In The Core Of The Mountain.We Have Been Vigilint Against The Lurking Threats Of The Evil Eye Wich Seeks Revenge Against My People For Its Distructive Defeat So Long Ago.For Jaffar Will Know Tell You The Tale Of The Clumsy Barbarian "Ico" And His Companion Horse "Kyble".When The Lands Where Still Green And Forests Covered The Mountains My People Ruled Over A Great City Called "New Town" Then It Was Known As Carthage.For Then The Amzighs Where Forieghn People Come To New Lands To Seek New Homes And New Lives, From A Distant Land That Was There Bane.Here They Found The Mountains The GREAT Atlas Mountains And Thought With These Mighty Collosi We Could Be Well Protected,And Through The Vastness They Saw The Pure Desert And Thought With This Scorched Land We Would Be Isolated From Our Enemies.But Greater Evils And More Terrible Foes Sought This Land For Protection Long Before My People Did,But We Had Yet To Discover The Foe's Scheming To Drive Our Young Tribes Away.Through The Hard Steel Ore And Deep Silver Mines My People Mined For The Ore To Make Weapons They Soo Longed For.On The Day My People Began To Abuse The Mountain Was When Our Enemy Unleashed His Terrible Onslought And The Tribe Of Garm Sister Tribe To Riffian Was But Consumed And All The Brave Warriors Slain Without The Honor Of Battle.For The Denma Knew Not Honor Or Savagery, No They Knew Only Deceit And FlaseHood.There In That Moment Of The Great Ravaging A Warrior Had Risen Who Was But A Small Child Who Had Stolen The Sacred Sword Of The True Warrior "Ty" In Doing this He Would Seal The Fate Of His Tribe And bring About There Distruction.

But This Story Has Gone On Far Enough For Know.
For You May Have No Need Of Fear My Friends I will Finnish My Tale But First You Must Honor Me By Telling Me More Of Your Great People For I Have Indeed Heard Of Many Warriors.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hawkeye Why Do You Jest Jaffar,I Have Truly Heard Of The Warriors In Your Land For Only Just A Time Before Jaffar's Coming He Has Learned Of The TRULY Mighty Aztech Warriors Of Times Past, The Fearsome Brute Warriors Where Perphaps Even THe Incarnation's Of Eo Himslef For They Did Not Lack in Streangh, What A Mighty People You Come From Hawkeye

Hahahahahahah My Dear Rye You Honor Jaffar So, For Indeed it Is Only Your Soft And Pleasing Words Wich Brings Joy To Jaffar.....If Only Then Jaffar Could Hear Your Sweet Voice He Would Surly Proclaim You Goddess

Skarr
02-02-2006, 12:12 AM
I wish to become a rock god. Yes A ROCK N ROLL god!!! The heavens would surly open up as I play each and every cord on my thunderous guitar. Yes Slash is truly the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. He is the only warriour that i wish to be.
Jaffer, you truly do make quality threads that I am always happy to post in. You Rock!!! :cool:

Meat Puppet
02-02-2006, 12:19 AM
The Baseball Furies are better.

DK
02-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Jaffar is indeed the most mightiest warrior of all. You are the king of kings, leader of all warriors, and I bow down to you, mighty Jaffar.

However, there is another uber powerful warrior on our planet.

http://www.grioo.com/images/rubriques/7/5176.jpg

escobert
02-02-2006, 12:32 AM
But there is an even stronger warrior! http://www.rrlicensing.com/store/catalog/images/Chuck%20Norris.jpg

Jebus
02-02-2006, 12:41 AM
Oh, I thought you meant Warriors like from the movie "The Warriors"

Rye
02-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Oh, I thought you meant Warriors like from the movie "The Warriors"

http://video.download.com/i/dl/vdl/media/image/28/60/6028_320x240.jpg

And thanks Jaffar. :D

Dolentrean
02-02-2006, 02:28 AM
I come from a land on top of a 7000 foot high mountain! in this land withing the depths of the crulest place, Arizona...There is a Flag! and for the bravest of warriors... a STAFF! they call this land... Flagstaff Arizona!

I train for many long hours in hope of one day meeting this mighty jaffar, with my clever bag of comebacks and my cynical armor I am the most hardened of warriors, having no steed to ride on, as to feed them is so costly it drains me of the gold of my blood so I travel on foot! wandering far and wide I wander solely alone, breaking the hearts of innocent damsels who through themselves upon me.

I am the slayer of the mightiest of beasts, and have taken the pen as well as the sword of my land, being looked at the equivalent of the great Egyptian scribes in schooling and the gladiators of Rome in combat!

I hope one day I will be able to face thee oh great jaffar, and I will learn from thee with my stave of wit, and my blade of sarcasm!

You may call me as my comrades do… Chase…

Vyk
02-02-2006, 05:57 AM
Colonel Custer's from Ohio. I'm from Ohio. Man...

themagicroundabout
02-02-2006, 05:40 PM
http://www.plokta.com/plokta/issue13/bulgaria.jpg
Uncle Bulgaria is the best warrior I can think of.

Cuchulainn
02-02-2006, 05:47 PM
I have no need to wish, for I am a warrior.

RPJesus
02-02-2006, 06:04 PM
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/capplan1.jpg
The mightiest eco-warrior of all! Plus, he has a mullet, like a hillbilly or Snake in MGS2!
And, of course, Bucky O'Hare...
http://www.antoniogenna.net/doppiaggio/anim/universiparalleliperbucky.jpg
... for some reason.

Lost Number
02-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Fergus mac Róich.

Jaffar
02-03-2006, 12:49 AM
Hahahahahahahah My Friends You Make Jaffar So Happy To Know There Are Many Warriors Here Truly :D :D :D :D Hahahahahahahahahah
And Jaffar Holds You Dear My Friend Kyono,And Wish's Only Treasure And Pleasing Company On Your Journeys Wherever You May Go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.But I Must Dispute The Warrior In Wich You Present Jaffar My Friend For I See Only A Cooling And Calming Breeze About Him As If A Soft Wind HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I Do Not Think He Is A Great Warrior And Jaffar Will Gladly Challange Any HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Dolentrean Jaffar Is Not Familiar With The Warrior In Wich You Are Might You Then Tell Jaffar Of the Weapons In Wich You Wield HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That Jaffar May Grow In Entpethy HAHAHAHAHAHA.

As For Jaffar He Wields The True Cleave Cresent Axe The Elladdaken's Cleave Is True And If It Strikes Its Foe They Are Sure To Die,With The Spirit Of The Mountain Elladdaken In Wich It Was Forged It Has The Ability To Disspel Any Evil Blight In Anyland Tho It Is Forbidden For Jaffar To Bring It Outside His Land And So It Remains Within My Tribe Until I Return.Much Battle Has Jaffar Wittnessed And Through These Battle's His Swing,Cleave, And Dash Have Become Much Better But Still Jaffar Lacks Many Things Of A Great Warrior Of Our People Such As The Rage And Beserker State Wich Is So Much Our Strengh.And Still Has He Not Seen Enough Battles Like The Old Warriors Of Past Times Who Seen So Many Danger That They Had Devoloped A 6th Sense In Wich They Could Feel And Know All That Was About Them,As If There Sense's Have Been Abused So Many Times That They Have Become Sensitive.It Was This That Allowed The Warriors Of Long Ago To Detect The Stalking Of Beasts And Sneaking Of Enemy Assassins.

But So I Must Continue My Storie HAHAHAHAH Jaffar Must Tell You That He Remembers Only Little Of The Tale And Jaffar Is No Bard To Tell Good Tales HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH But His Friends Will Surly Listen And Jaffar Will Always Humble His Friends

Cold Was The North,The Jagged Shores Of A Blistfull Coast.The Tribe Karin Makes There Home Here On A Bleak Freezing Existince.The Wind Is As A Hundred Swords Cutting The Hide Of Your Body,And No Birds Does It Carry With It,No High Mountains,Only Snow And A Stretched Horizon Of It That Seems To Go On Endlessly.
And In The Sky A Shapeless Moon........
The Sacred North Wind That Has Protected Our Northern Gate From Intrusion For So Long, Still Can You Feel Its Chilling Breeze And A Fealing Of Safety And Comfort....It Was Said There, Is Where That Warrior Of So Long Ago Fled And Stayed In His Grief And Hopelesness Is When The Sacred Wind Spoke To Him.And The Wind Recalled His Past Actions And Missdeeds........When Ico Was Just A Boy Abandoned By His Parents And Tribe For He Was Belived Cursed.Horns That Grew From His Head And Made Aware Of All Who Saw Him .So The Tribe Cast Him Out In A Lost And Acursed Temple Of A People Long Dead And A Goddess Long Forgotten.So Wander He Did Through The Temple And He Came To A Stairs That Ascended To The Hieght Of The Temple.When He Reached The Top Across Him A Cage Hanged From The Ceiling And Inside A Black Essence Was Dropping From A Half White Figure That Laid Its Head Down In Almost Shame.And With A Sounding Of Thunder The Boy Fell From The Stair's And Moments Later The Cage And Stairs Fell Around Him.And From The Cage A Girl Crawled Out.She Was As Pale As Ice And Body So White That She Lit The Room With Light.In A Sudden, Dark Holes Appeared In The Ground And From Them Came Darker Beings In Humanoid Form They Clung To the Helpless Girl And Dragged Her Into There Hole.Ico Just Recovering From The Fall Came To And Saw The Helpless Girl being Dragged By Dark Evil Demons And Quickly Dashed To Her, Picking Up A Stick Near Him And Swinging At The Dark Figures,They Must Have Never Seen A Boy Or Man Before For They Fled As Quickly As They Saw Him.And The Girl Recovered Able To Stand And Spoke Softly To The Boy In A Unknown Language That He Coul Not Understand.So He Said To Her "Did They Bring You Hear To?", "Ive Been Brought Here Because They Bring People Who Are Born With Horns On there Head Here" And Again The Girl Tried Speaking But The Boy Could Not Understand So Instead He Offered here His Hand And She Stood Up, Then The Boy Holding Her Hand Took Her In Haste Away From The Room And Deeper Into The Temple, The Clumsy Ico Having Almost Dragging The Poor Girl Nearly Dropped Her Into A Deep Well When A Sudden Attack Came From Ground Again...............

But For Know That Will Do HAHAHAHAHA For You See Jaffar Must Hear More Until He Has Heard Of All The Great Warriors Of This Place.

theundeadhero
02-03-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't think I have what it takes to be a hero :(

escobert
02-03-2006, 02:28 PM
I don't think I have what it takes to be a hero :(
You're my Hero!:love:

Shaun
02-03-2006, 03:20 PM
I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about. ;)

Dragon Ash
02-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Here They Found The Mountains The GREAT Atlas Mountains And Thought With These Mighty Collosi We Could Be Well Protected,And Through The Vastness They Saw The Pure Desert And Thought With This Scorched Land We Would Be Isolated From Our Enemies... Blah, Blah, Blah...
I think it's great that your people know their way around a map Jaffar, but if they could have discovered the Almighty Dictionary and the Great and Powerful Grammar Book first then it would have made your delightful tales so much easier to read. ;)

Lost Number
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
K' is that Ico? I didnt really get it.

Christmas
03-14-2023, 12:11 PM
Jaffar, if the Administrator-Gods close this thread down, I will defend you with my life.

I think someone attained God-hood himself.