PDA

View Full Version : That's it! I'm find this out now!

Sephex
02-01-2006, 11:11 PM
I know Uematsu and Mitsuda both worked on the CT soundtrack. My question is does anyone know who worked on what tracks? I was thinking about it all day at work today. My head almost exploded.

edczxcvbnm
02-02-2006, 12:44 AM
If I am not mistaken Uematsu only did 7 tracks for the game and supervised it all. I can't remember off the top of my head what those tracks were though.

Sephex
02-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Maybe Kishi will come to us with the magical awesome answers.

-N-
02-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Tracks on the CT OST not composed by Mitsuda:

Disc 1, Track 17 - Silent Light (Uematsu)
Disc 1, Track 18 - Boss Battle 1 (Matsueda)
Disc 2, Track 02 - Mystery of the Past (Uematsu)
Disc 2, Track 04 - People Who Threw Away the Will to Live (Uematsu)
Disc 2, Track 08 - Bike Chase (Uematsu)
Disc 2, Track 16 - Underground Sewer (Uematsu)
Disc 2, Track 18 - Primitive Mountain (Uematsu)
Disc 2, Track 21 - Burn! Ba-bong! (Uematsu)
Disc 3, Track 02 - Tyrano Lair (Uematsu)
Disc 3, Track 07 - Sealed Door (Uematsu)

While Boss Battle 1 was composed by Matsueda, Uematsu did the arrangement.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Maybe Kishi will come to us with the magical awesome answers.I covered this last July. Where were you, man?

edczxcvbnm
02-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Damn. I was wrong. It was 10. Looking at those tracks...Those are some of my least favorite. Especially the prehistory ones. UGH! The FF guy fails to impress me as usual.

Sephex
02-02-2006, 09:50 PM
I covered this last July. Where were you, man?

I think that it was one of the times where I wasn't on the internet much. Sorry I missed your magical awesome answers back then!

And I KNEW Uematsu did the Tyrano Lair! This became apparent to me when Kuja's theme sounded like it at a different pace.

blackmage_nuke
02-03-2006, 11:33 AM
I think "Tyrano's Lair" sounds quite similar like "starting up" from FFVIII

theundeadhero
02-04-2006, 06:52 AM
I was at the mall considering whether I should by the Chrono Trigger original soundtrack, but sadly I turned it down. Soon it will be mine.

The Man
02-04-2006, 06:53 AM
Boss Battle 1 was actually co-written by Matsueda and Uematsu together, according to my memory of Wikipedia. Although maybe they're wrong or my memory is wrong and Uematsu only did the arrangement.

And I KNEW Uematsu did the Tyrano Lair! This became apparent to me when Kuja's theme sounded like it at a different pace.yeah, Uematsu commonly borrows from himself.

A & Ω
02-18-2006, 01:39 AM
I think Mitsuda and Uematsu are dead similar. They can both capture a setting and mood easily and well. Most of there songs are good but not that good but they always have the occasional gem that makes them stand out in your head. And theyre both way overrated.