PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here saw YRP in this outfit ?

Renmiri
02-02-2006, 02:19 AM
here (http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yrp27qw.jpg)
This is Paine putting on her special suit. Yuna and Rikku have similar skin tight leotards on when they put on theirs. :eek:

You must set your "Dressphere Change" to Full to see this

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Its probably her special sphere but Ive never really gotten it before only Rikku's and Yuna's.

Flake
02-02-2006, 02:24 AM
Wow.
They got as colse to nudity as they could with that one eh?

Markus. D
02-02-2006, 02:32 AM
Seen it.

ovcourse....

I like the Floral Fallal alot more :)

Renmiri
02-02-2006, 02:49 AM
I like the Floral Fallal alot more :)

Floral Falal rocks!

chronic_Maniac
02-02-2006, 09:33 AM
Floral Falal Is good, LOL

Setzer Gabianni
02-02-2006, 09:39 AM
It's the special dressphere change...and um, it aint special.

karatehero
02-02-2006, 01:39 PM
Technically it is special. This is the only dressphere in the game that sends Paine into battle by herself. While 2 other dress shperes do that in the game, they do it for different people. So, based on that, it is special.

Raphael, I can detect that you obviously don't like X-2. Why do you hang around in the forum then? Do you really like to hate it that much?

BTW - Floral rules!

DeathKnight
02-03-2006, 04:11 AM
I gota ll 3! I like Yuna's best, so kick ass:choc2:

Setzer Gabianni
02-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Technically it is special. This is the only dressphere in the game that sends Paine into battle by herself. While 2 other dress shperes do that in the game, they do it for different people. So, based on that, it is special.

Raphael, I can detect that you obviously don't like X-2. Why do you hang around in the forum then? Do you really like to hate it that much?

BTW - Floral rules!

Excuse me? I don't hate it, I just don't like the thought of an X-3.

So don't single me out thank you, I go where I please.

Old Manus
02-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Owned

That picture is no worse than any other picture in the game

-N-
02-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Raphael, I can detect that you obviously don't like X-2. Why do you hang around in the forum then? Do you really like to hate it that much?If it wasn't for people that disliked FFX-2, this wouldn't be the best forum here.

Venom
02-03-2006, 11:39 AM
This is Paine putting on her special suit. Yuna and Rikku have similar skin tight leotards on when they put on theirs. :eek:

:ty:

Markus. D
02-03-2006, 03:11 PM
Owned

That picture is no worse than any other picture in the game

:twak:

*sigh*

Setzer Gabianni
02-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Hey, how about we post some proper replies guys? *not modwhoring, just trying to make people see sense when posting*

Mold Anus has a point, There are even worser images :o

Renmiri
02-04-2006, 04:20 AM
Mold Anus has a point, There are even worser images :o

On the game ? Not that I have seen.. It surprised the hell out of me when I had Full dressphere chg mode on just because my kids like to see the cool changes and my 5 year old asks why Rikku is nekkid on TV :eek:

DeathKnight
02-04-2006, 05:06 AM
On the game ? Not that I have seen.. It surprised the hell out of me when I had Full dressphere chg mode on just because my kids like to see the cool changes and my 5 year old asks why Rikku is nekkid on TV :eek:

the game is RATED TEEN 13+:choc2:

parents should really read the content of what they buy and such

Awesomeman
02-04-2006, 07:52 AM
its nothing I haven't seen. I have always gotten all 3. they are easy to find and I always use them. Its like using all your aeons to do the work in X, lol.

Rikkugrl12
02-04-2006, 07:57 AM

I like paines alot better i think its cool how she turns into a sword thing i think it would be cool :p

Yuna_wannabe
02-04-2006, 01:12 PM
its when paine is getting into her altemate dressphere.

kikimm
02-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Remember to stay on topic.

The picture ain't all that bad.

But I've never seen it before, since I never bothered to get those special dresspheres. Not worth my time.

Psydekick
02-07-2006, 07:32 AM
Thats Paine in Full Throttle (Special dressphere) and Kikimm those Dresspheres are all easy to get. For Yuna's its in Chapter 2 on Djose Highroad when you get the Syndicate Uniform (In fact you have to get it to progress) for Rikkus you go too Bikanel and get the uniform(Again i think you have to get it progress)And for Paines in chapter 1 in Macalania(Where you fight Sepermorth in FFX)and talk to Trommel 4 times (Skip the scenes there pointless) and then he gives it too you so Kikimm it's not hard at all.:)

YTDN
02-22-2006, 05:01 PM
I kind of found the special dresspheres pointless, because by the time I got them I could beat the crap out of anything with the girls, and they all got EXP from it. Sometimes I would get the Special dressphere and nuke the hell out of something for th hell of it, but.. meh. They were kind of pointless.

Psydekick
02-22-2006, 06:30 PM
I use paines one all of the time

Yew-Yevon
02-22-2006, 07:28 PM
She looks like Motoko from Ghost in the shell 0_0

Lexy
02-22-2006, 09:09 PM
I got the three special dress spheres within the first 8 or so hours of gameplay, without even trying to, and I use them a lot. I am only like 15 hours into the game and I wouldn't have made it through a lot of the boss battles without them, especially Paine's.
Also, during the dress sphere change sequences, the girls' bodies clearly change to some kind of liquid metal.

DMKA
02-23-2006, 02:17 AM
Yeah, it's her special...my least favorite of the three. They're all like that...colored shiny nude body during transformation...very remeniscent of Sailor Moon henshins.

~SapphireStar~
02-27-2006, 03:43 AM
nyone here saw YRP in this outfit ?
Everyone would have seen this the first time round.

This is Paine putting on her special suit. Yuna and Rikku have similar skin tight leotards on when they put on theirs.
OMG!!!11!! A FF female character showing her 'naked' figure ... Its a bunch of pixels mate, get over it. And