PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Boys on EOFF Forums

audsley
02-02-2006, 04:06 AM
who thinks that boys in these forums are annoying because they practically always have sexual content in their posts?

Vyk
02-02-2006, 04:17 AM
No clue what you're talking about. Innuendos are actually pretty rare. Or if you mean literally sexual content, that's pretty much against the rules except in Eyes on Each Other in very rare threads that are treated with extreme caution. Only a few steps are allowed over the line before something of that nature gets warned and/or closed. Actually it just sounds like you're trying to take a critically biased femenistic stance for some reason. I'm curious as to why

abrojtm
02-02-2006, 04:30 AM
OMG teh sex is teh bomb!

tifas boobs r sexy lol omg yea.

No, seriously, find me two posts that have serious sexual remarks.

audsley
02-02-2006, 04:31 AM
No clue what you're talking about. Innuendos are actually pretty rare. Or if you mean literally sexual content, that's pretty much against the rules except in Eyes on Each Other in very rare threads that are treated with extreme caution. Only a few steps are allowed over the line before something of that nature gets warned and/or closed. Actually it just sounds like you're trying to take a critically biased femenistic stance for some reason. I'm curious as to why
well actually I have no clue WHO YOU ARE!
and you have no clue what your saying!
and you... Mr. NO CLUE need to get a clue you clueless person!

audsley
02-02-2006, 04:33 AM
OMG teh sex is teh bomb!

tifas boobs r sexy lol omg yea.

No, seriously, find me two posts that have serious sexual remarks.

I can remember one post that i started... search for "audsley" exact name under Threads started by user and read FINAL FANTASY X-3 YOU CONTINUE THE STORY AFTER...
read ALL of it.

I read something in FF8 that was quite disgusting but can't remember the name..

Vyk
02-02-2006, 04:49 AM
Don't know who I am? Do you know anything about the people you're complaining about? And apparently "practically always" means two posts randomly placed in the forum for your enjoyment.

Edit: I'm just going to assume the posts you're complaining about are funny. I don't feel like reading the kazillionth thread regarding a FFX-3 possibility. I refused to play X-2, so a third iteration doesn't interest me. But on the subject, it's good to vent sexual frustration with humor. Better than venting via rape..

Edit again: And when I started my post with "No clue" I meant I had no clue what you're talking about xD

Lychon
02-02-2006, 05:15 AM
Don't know who I am? Do you know anything about the people you're complaining about? And apparently "practically always" means two posts randomly placed in the forum for your enjoyment.

Edit: I'm just going to assume the posts you're complaining about are funny. I don't feel like reading the kazillionth thread regarding a FFX-3 possibility. I refused to play X-2, so a third iteration doesn't interest me. But on the subject, it's good to vent sexual frustration with humor. Better than venting via rape..

Edit again: And when I started my post with "No clue" I meant I had no clue what you're talking about xD

<Ahem> This is a weird argument. Personally, I think audsley may be referring to general references made by users on this site about how "hot" or "sexy" a Final Fantasy girl looks, and then using those comments to take the conversation to a sexual discussion.

I don't think you have to worry about outrageous sexual references on this forum. Most people seem to chill, and relaxed. Except the people that like Final Fantasy 7 and 8, always fighting and crap (i.e. ME).

On a lighter note: 3 MONTHS TO X-MEN 3, WOOT WOOT!!!

The Devourer Of Worlds
02-02-2006, 05:38 AM
This must be the only forum you belong to if you think this is bad. There is a topic going around FFShrine at the moment called ’I fuck cattle’. If you ever see a topic like that here, I will be surprised to say the least.

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-02-2006, 06:47 AM
OK, let's look at a few things here.

Unfounded accusations? Check.

Wrong forum? Check.

Double post? Check.

I think this warrants closure. There are not overly sexual overtones in most people's posts, although some of the jokes on this site can get somewhat dirty. If you don't believe me, I invite you to look at all 5 or so years worth. The ratio of sex posts vs. real posts is more than likely a minute fraction of a percentile.