PDA

View Full Version : FF4 on GBA - New Dungeon

Leprechaun_boy3
02-02-2006, 04:10 AM
I finally got the new dungeon open on My.Ordeals but all the equipment I find in there can't be used by anyonr. I got Grand Helm and Grand ARmour but Cecil & Kain cannot wear them. None of my spellcasters can use the Lord's Robe either. I got a bunch more helms and armours but none of them even pop up in the equip screen. Anyone know whats up with this?

abrojtm
02-02-2006, 04:23 AM
The cave on Mt. Ordeals was specifically made to give equipment to each of the five party members at the Tower of Wishes. Each of these five characters gets headgear, armor, and a weapon. (i.e. Cid gets the Grand Helm, Grand Armor, and Thor's Hammer)

Leprechaun_boy3
02-02-2006, 04:28 AM
well that sucks, none of those other characters are better then edge rydia rosa or kain(cecil too but he's unremovable) Maybe if Tellah was able to join the party,(but poor old Tellah had to be an idiot) then he'd be worth it but that'd be it.

I also heard that there was a training dungeon added but where is that found?

abrojtm
02-02-2006, 04:35 AM
That is your "training" dungeon. The each of those characters have their own pros and cons. Palom is a much better pure black mage than Rydia.
Personally, at this point, I would replace Edge with a character of your choice (I used Yang). For one, the Hands of the Gods can do massive damage to Undead creatures. Characters left in the Tower of Wishes continue to gain experience, so as you progress through the Lunar Ruins, you may want to switch off some more.

In the end, it's all personal preference really.

Leprechaun_boy3
02-02-2006, 04:42 AM
Im probably gonna just use the default parrty like on the snes version. If not then I'd use Yang because of him having almost 2000 hp then most of my other characters.

Captain Maxx Power
02-02-2006, 10:52 PM
well that sucks, none of those other characters are better then edge rydia rosa or kain(cecil too but he's unremovable).

Ahem. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1489730)