PDA

View Full Version : It Finally has been Done

Shoden
02-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Graeme Souness got the sack the stupid dick, that's another ruined team botting him out.

Newcastle United have placed Glenn Roeder in charge along with Shearer for now.

FUCK YOU SOUNESS GLAD TO SEE YOU GO!

Liverpool fans have something to laugh about now.
Newcastle fans can celebrate and binge.

DK
02-02-2006, 03:50 PM
It's been way overdue.

a nirvana fan
02-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Im guessing this is about football....bah

Cz
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
I wonder what club he'll ruin next? :)

Shoden
02-02-2006, 06:09 PM
I hope he goes to some random foreign team and yeah WAY overdue, Fat Freddy should learn how to share and choose wisely.

Llednar Twem
02-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Is this about basketball?

Shoden
02-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Basketball lol.

It's the EPL, English Premier League, Barclays Premiership, English Football, Newcastle United FC lost about 6 games in a row and got pwned by Man City so Fat Freddy the chaiman sacked the son of a bitch Souness, Souness ruined Liverpool he fucked Newcastle, where to next?

HowlingMonkey
02-03-2006, 11:58 AM
About damm time. I'm hoping he never manages again. The guy's useless as hell. Glenn Roeder is not the man to sort them out though.

Shoden
02-03-2006, 06:29 PM
he's temporary untill a new manager is appointed.

I hope It's Martin O'Neil.

RPJesus
02-03-2006, 06:38 PM
I used to live down next to Newcastle. In Sunderland.Everybody there was madly supportive of the Sunderland team, all hated Newcastle, but why? Sunderland were crap (they're out the league now), what chance couyld anybody have believed they had? They had a big flashy stadium, admittedly, and I'm sure 'big and flashy' is most of what football is about. Meh.
Newcastle was the only even vaguely competent team for a little way. Everyone in Gateshead wore their strip. But then, Gateshead had rugby. A damn good rugby team.

Well, I never knew what anybody was talking about anyway.
Still dont. It's football. It's sport. It's... dead to me. Like a toe to an albatros... a pasty maple albatros...

You see?!

Shoden
02-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Sunderland sells cheap ass Games and indeed their team sucks, back in the day Newcastle were a 4th place team now Souness has sent them 6 points above the relegation zone.

DK
02-03-2006, 07:03 PM
I swear Sounness knows nothing about players and transfers. It's like he's like "lol k gun bye sum new leet playarz 4 mi team, whu shud i get???? kk taht guy is £18milon so he msut be gud, and dat guy is £17milon so he msut be gud 2, i well get 5 playars dat cost lots of moniez and mi tem wil be teh best lol!"

Madame Adequate
02-03-2006, 07:55 PM
I swear Sounness knows nothing about players and transfers. It's like he's like "lol k gun bye sum new leet playarz 4 mi team, whu shud i get???? kk taht guy is £18milon so he msut be gud, and dat guy is £17milon so he msut be gud 2, i well get 5 playars dat cost lots of moniez and mi tem wil be teh best lol!"

How could this possibly not be how it works?!

Shoden
02-03-2006, 08:00 PM
*coughBoumsongcough*
the dude was over 10k and plays worse than a stoned and hungover kangaroo.
Souness ruined a 2nd team and I hope freddy gets fat kicked next if he does this again.