PDA

View Full Version : Couple of CC questions...

Carmilla
02-02-2006, 04:31 PM
I just finished the part with the rockers singing on the boat and am now on my way to collect 6 dragon shards. About how far into the game am i? Im still on the first disc and wondering how many more hours i got...

Also, is it ok to give characters spells that are opposite to them? For example, is it ok if Lynx casts white attack spells? Or are they hindered that much because of his color?

Also, i just learned that you need to cast summons to get the materials for the rainbow items...
Is it hard, time consuming, annoying, etc to find all of these shiny parts for the items?

:choc2:

edczxcvbnm
02-02-2006, 07:20 PM
I just finished the part with the rockers singing on the boat and am now on my way to collect 6 dragon shards. About how far into the game am i? Im still on the first disc and wondering how many more hours i got...

Getting Close

Also, is it ok to give characters spells that are opposite to them? For example, is it ok if Lynx casts white attack spells? Or are they hindered that much because of his color?

Enough to notice the difference but not enough you would really care

Also, i just learned that you need to cast summons to get the materials for the rainbow items... Is it hard, time consuming, annoying, etc to find all of these shiny parts for the items?

Not hard or time consuming. Just frustrating because you have to turn the whole field that color to even cast.

:choc2:

Stayin Dizzy
02-02-2006, 08:51 PM
after the dragon shards quest you only have to collect the dragon tear (both parts) and go to fort dragonia. Then to Sea of Eden to start disk 2 (anywhere from 1 hour up on disk (depending on if you want to do anything else)

I gave all my characters high spells from other colors (I think everyone in my party had blackhole) Level 5/6 and up spells still do decent damage (Deluge, Inferno etc)

Getting shiny items can be irritating if you are in the wrong area. For example is easier you pull a yellow summon off at earth dragon isle vs in the hydra marsh, try to cast where they cast like colors. Or time it right with a color field element right before a summon. Fighting larger groups of enemies is good this way as you get more shiny items. when you collect though be sure to switch up characters to cast summons of each color I.E. shiny soot=black summon(some rainbow items require each type of shiny element)

Carmilla
02-04-2006, 04:05 AM
I just beat it clocking in like 42 hours. :cool:
Thanks for the answers.

This game was friggin awesome... but it was no Chrono Trigger.
The element system and 983 playable characters ruined my experience just a teeny tiny bit. :choc2:

yuno
02-04-2006, 03:20 PM
983 playable characters
tell me how to get the other 937,pleeeeease.lol!!!^_^

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
02-11-2006, 05:13 AM
An easier way to get the shiny material is to disassemble the brooches, or maybe it is the charms. But yeah, its much easier than turning the whole field one color.
EDIT: OK, here we go. It's Charms and Caps
Shiny Dew =Antiviral Cap
Shiny Soot=Daemon Charm
Shiny Ember=Poultice Cap or Flame Charm
Shiny Leaf=Forest Charm
Shiny Salt=Angel Charm
Shiny Sand=Earth Charm