PDA

View Full Version : Nipponichi

Dark Paladin
02-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Who's played Disgaea, Phantom Brave, La Pucelle:Tactics or Makai Kingdom and what do you hope 2 expect from the new Disgaea 2.

(Some of the game titles may be different in other countries but i'm not sure... if they are it doesn't matter because it'll be easy 2 under stand anyway.)Thanx:D

Azure Chrysanthemum
02-02-2006, 09:05 PM
I'm really looking forward to Disgaea 2, especially since both Laharl and Flonne have been confirmed as in it.

And Prism Rangers. I saw one of those in a screenshot and it made me very happy.

Dark Paladin
02-02-2006, 09:09 PM
You get 2 play as Etna i think. I've seen a video and it is definetely her.
But i didn't know that Laharl and Flonne are in it.

Ryth
02-02-2006, 09:37 PM
I have Phantom Brave and La Pucelle. I don't really know what they should do with Disgaea 2, since I haven't played the original but if it keep the same old addictive tactical strategy gameplay I'll be fine. I can't wait to see if Generation of Chaos for the PSP is going to be good, it may be the reason I buy a PSP.

Markus. D
02-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Nipponichi has made my faveorite games.

as for D2, yeeeeeees.

Erdrick Holmes
02-02-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm looking forward to Atlier Iris Eternal Mana 2.

Endless
02-03-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm looking forward to Atlier Iris Eternal Mana 2.

As much as I love N1, Atelier Iris 2 (just like Atelier Iris) is NOT a N1 game. Gust made it, and NIS is the publisher.

And Disgaea 2 = pure <3

http://disgaea.jp/index.html

Dark Paladin
02-03-2006, 06:32 PM
I have Phantom Brave and La Pucelle. I don't really know what they should do with Disgaea 2, since I haven't played the original but if it keep the same old addictive tactical strategy gameplay I'll be fine. I can't wait to see if Generation of Chaos for the PSP is going to be good, it may be the reason I buy a PSP.

They aren't really sequels of eachother but they all generally have the same gameplay and graphics. And they're all infested with awesome demons. Laharl and Zetta rule!!!

dirkdirden
04-20-2006, 06:43 AM
who would win Laharl or Zetta?

I say Zetta.

p.s. Dieing for the second one.

Erdrick Holmes
04-20-2006, 11:09 AM
I bet you're all wondering how these games get released in the US PS2 even though they're 2D. I actually know why.

1. The company's allowed to make the releases here since they games sell EXTRODINARALY well in Japan

2. The games aren't totally 2D, there's usually a 3D element or two in each game, like a 3D world map or a 3D battleground system.

MecaKane
04-20-2006, 11:03 PM
I bet you're all wondering how these games get released in the US PS2 even though they're 2D. I actually know why.

1. The company's allowed to make the releases here since they games sell EXTRODINARALY well in Japan

2. The games aren't totally 2D, there's usually a 3D element or two in each game, like a 3D world map or a 3D battleground system.

Uh, no. It's the same reason every other game gets released in the states. They think it will sell. It has nothing to do with 2D or 3D. You really need to get over it and stop making /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif up.

I wanna play Disgaea, but it's hard to find for cheaps. ;(

Erdrick Holmes
04-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Uh, no. It's the same reason every other game gets released in the states. They think it will sell. It has nothing to do with 2D or 3D. You really need to get over it and stop making /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif up.

I wanna play Disgaea, but it's hard to find for cheaps. ;(

I'm not making stuff up, you dork. You're just trying to find excuses to argue.... again. I guarantee you if it were 100% 2D they'd not get allowed. Seriously, quit posting just to argue with people, it's not cool and it makes you look even more like a jackass.

Yes, staffers, go ahead and warn me, I don't care. We all know he's doing this just to be an annoyance. Even yo know it too.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-21-2006, 02:18 AM
How about this, both of you knock it off. There, problem solved.

Disgaea is a good game, but it is indeed really hard to find it cheap. I had heard that there was a rerelease in the works, but I'm not sure how that'll go, especially with the upcoming Disgaea 2.

PramTheOracle
04-21-2006, 02:58 AM
Theres no way I like them
</sarcasm>

DK
04-21-2006, 06:40 PM
It seems like every game people mention being hard to find is being sold in my local game shop for cheap. He's had Disgaea in for ages, no one is buying it. Same with a few other titles people have mentioned.