PDA

View Full Version : Grace Jones.

Chris
02-02-2006, 10:31 PM
http://i1.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/n2y90n.jpg
Grace Jones.

I almost died when I found out earlier that Grace's legendary "One Man Show" has been restored and due for a DVD release at the end of the month. Let me tell you people, this live show revolutionized the entire music business back in the early 80's, every single song was carefully crafted and done with outrageous costumes and themes ranging from traditional African to modern to ahead-of-her time. She performs songs by (but made famous by her) The Pretenders (Private Life), to Flash the Pan's (Walking in the Rain). Sting even wrote her a song (Demolition Man). So, if you happen to come across this DVD in a store, pick it up immediately. Trust me, it's unlike anything you've ever seen.

:love:

SoulTaker*
02-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Aint that the chick from Omega Man?

Chris
02-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Aint that the chick from Omega Man?
:(

Zeldy
02-02-2006, 10:37 PM
:(
I loled

Dreddz
02-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Grace is awesome, especially in 007 .....

Chris
02-02-2006, 10:39 PM
PEOPLE be sure to check out one of the videos from the show:

Pull Up to the Bumper (http://www.stoney.biz/biography-video.htm)

Just press on Grace Jones.

:D

Dreddz
02-02-2006, 10:40 PM
What I found astonishing is that Grace never was in Fresh Prince, never....:(

Chris
02-02-2006, 10:45 PM
What I found astonishing is that Grace never was in Fresh Prince, never....:(
I know the reason why, Will Smith actually expressed his genuine fear for her.

Skarr
02-03-2006, 12:37 AM
I find your fascination with Ms Jones very interesting. May I ask, when it was that you become so interested with her, and why?

-N-
02-03-2006, 01:31 AM
I read this news article that advertising firms now employ people to visit online message boards and develop a consistent personality, often by setting a minimum per hour post requirement. These people are then to suggest the product to be advertised to other forum-goers. It's called cyber guerrilla marketing.

XxSephirothxX
02-03-2006, 01:35 AM
We can thank Penny Arcade for that bit of enlightenment, Neel. ;) I have no interest in Grace Jones based on her appearance in A View to a Kill, and your obsession is rather creepy. :D

Shoeberto
02-03-2006, 01:43 AM
I read this news article that advertising firms now employ people to visit online message boards and develop a consistent personality, often by setting a minimum per hour post requirement. These people are then to suggest the product to be advertised to other forum-goers. It's called cyber guerrilla marketing.
Dude I totally told you about that article.

Psychotic
02-03-2006, 02:17 AM
I read this news article that advertising firms now employ people to visit online message boards and develop a consistent personality, often by setting a minimum per hour post requirement. These people are then to suggest the product to be advertised to other forum-goers. It's called cyber guerrilla marketing.So, how much are the India Tourist Board paying you?