PDA

View Full Version : great gospel (respond ASAP!!)

tuttle
02-03-2006, 01:03 AM
maybe I’m over looking something here but I’m trying to get aeris great gospel limit but I’m stuck. I’m about to go into the temple of the ancients and I wanted to have it because if my memory serves me right (I haven’t played in many year dues to a lost disc) I loose aeris after this point in the game. my problem is that I cant get to the sleeping man in the cave because I don’t have the highwind yet or a proper chocobo (also because I lack the highwind) so I just need some suggestions on how to get over the damn river to that cave. anyone? thanks

Katie

Fonzie
02-03-2006, 01:11 AM
I don't think you'll be able to do it right now. Should of waited earlier...

tuttle
02-03-2006, 01:16 AM
waited earlier for what? i dont understand what you mean.... i haven't entered the temple yet so i'm still on the map. i've been running around fighting for a while now just leveling up my limit breaks and all i need for aeris now is her level 4.

Fonzie
02-03-2006, 01:27 AM
Oh didn't read that part i guess...

I'd say their might be a crossing for the hovercraft to get over their.

Giga Guess
02-03-2006, 01:28 AM
You have to take the land crawler you get after the Gold Saucer to Costa Del Sol, board the boat, and you'll be able to take it across the ocean. You then use it to cross the river to the sleeping man.

tuttle
02-03-2006, 01:45 AM
hey thanks!
i didnt even know i could take the the land crawler to another continent!

Giga Guess
02-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Well now you do...:p

tuttle
02-03-2006, 02:05 AM
he gave me a bolt ring for 388 battles...what's my # suppose to be at to get the mythril?

tuttle
02-03-2006, 04:00 AM
haha nevermind....i got it

In the future, please don't double post, use the edit button -kikimm

Noj_R
02-03-2006, 04:22 AM
You are wasting your time. In case you didnt know, Aeris dies! Dont waste your time on her!:tongue:

chronic_Maniac
02-03-2006, 04:46 AM
Do it!!! I got all her limits still saved on my memory card you know why, cause I wanted to. Its a long road but If you want to get her limit breaks Go to the middel area, you can take the tiny bronco to a little strip where you can fight head hunters. Might as well level up while you do it

tuttle
02-03-2006, 05:56 AM
thanks Noj_R. I've actually played ffvii and beaten it a few times so i'm quite aware of that; i've just never acquired all of aeris limits and wanted to see them. having accomplished that now, i'm quite glad i did, they're actually really exciting to get.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-03-2006, 02:56 PM
ur second 2 numbers need to be odd for mythril

Giga Guess
02-04-2006, 12:45 AM
thanks Noj_R. I've actually played ffvii and beaten it a few times so i'm quite aware of that; i've just never acquired all of aeris limits and wanted to see them. having accomplished that now, i'm quite glad i did, they're actually really exciting to get.

Quite useful, too....it's a pity you get so little time to use them.

TheSpoonyBard
02-04-2006, 12:49 AM
I think a full revive, restore, heal and temporary Peerless on all party members would make the game simply too easy. It was for this reason, also, they decided against going any further with the idea of including a Golem summon.