PDA

View Full Version : If you were a summon...?

Giga Guess
02-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Describe it.

Giga Guess
Element: Water
Descrition: Water begins to fill the screen...slowly at first, then quickly rising. In the depths a figure becomes slowly apparent, revealing Giga Guess.Then Giga Guess starts to swim quickly around the screen, creating a whirlpool/eddy. Then He abruptly comes to a halt, causing a massive disturbance. Flash, then all done.

RaidenWeb17
02-03-2006, 01:45 AM
Bahamut and you know how that one works

abrojtm
02-03-2006, 03:02 AM
Name: AbroJTM
Appearance: A Broom!
Effect: Sweeps across the screen, effectively erasing all game data. Huzzah!

TurkSlayer
02-03-2006, 03:08 AM
Name: Turk Slayer
Description: RE4 Merchant
Animation: I'd walk on, slowly at first. I'd slowly draw my kantana, then suddenly rush forward, slicing through my opponents, Odin style. I would then retrieve a machine gun from my coat and begin firing on my opponents, doing several Matrix style flips n the process. Then of course, I'd end it with a shot from my rocket launcher. If they aren't dead by then, they'll never die.

P.S. Theirs a special animation if I fight a Turk. I'll give you a hint: It involves toothpicks.

DeathKnight
02-03-2006, 04:21 AM
Name: Corrien
Element: Lightning-Dark
Descrition: Snake wrapping itself around its enemies and delivering some major lightning/dark damage:choc2:

yuno
02-03-2006, 04:26 PM
name:phoenix
attack name:revitalizing embers (something new.^_^)
element:fire
description:revives and restores party,hits enemies multiple times (about 20 each,lol) for VERY strong damage with dancing embers that drop from my wings as i fly by.
note:
>has break damage limit...
>...and each damage always goes over the basic damage limit
>cancels immunity to fire

Dell
02-04-2006, 05:14 AM
name: ultima unlimited
summon called: ultimate weapon
animaton: a dark light surround the battle and a light beam crushed the enemy 99 times causing 9999 exact hit every hit. ally is inflicted with regen, haste, float, reflect and many good status, bonus 99999 exp, ap, gil after battle
element: all element
strong is it

Alexander
02-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Note that the summon above me would cost, at least, 5000 MP. Maybe more. XD

Well...

Name: Papillon
Attack: Moonlight Butterfly - Papillon, a giant butterfly, flies over the field and expand its wings with energy, and they start to shine. Papillon flies to the enemies, destroying any kind of magical barrier or power, like Shell, in the targets. The energy in the wings attacks the enemies (high holy elemental damage, pierce magical defense like Bahamut), and the bright powder that falls from the wings heal HP (Cura-ish) and status ailments to the party.

Captain Maxx Power
02-04-2006, 06:32 PM
Maxximum Power

I basically come in with full Pirate Red Mage get up on and proceed to slice, dice and cast the enemy into submission. The final attack involves a galleon, the largest cannon ever concieved and a cannonball comprised of illegal, unstable Plutonium. Best. Summon. Evar!

IceAngel
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
I would be Eden from FF8 and do like how ever many thousands of dammage it does.

Vincentsinnerdemon
02-15-2006, 09:36 PM
appearence of FFVII mega bahamut with the strength of FFVIII eden.

The Last Ancient
02-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Odin all the way man. He is just such a bad ass riding a horse, a great sword, damn.