PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to pay for Online?

AdVincent
02-03-2006, 05:34 AM
It's a shame we have to pay about $6 a month to play the game online, but is it worth it? And will you actually pay?

I'm definitely not going to do it. The multiplayer doesn't really sound all that awesome and seems like another clone of a shooting game except Final Fantasy based. And it's 6 dollars...I already have Xbox Live for $5 and that's stretching my wallet.

strider7
02-03-2006, 02:37 PM
in the EU there wont be a monthly fee so i dont have too.
i think in the US it wil also be free.
you see in Japan you have to pay a fee on every online game you go on
even the ones we play for free like Monster hunter or phantasy star.

besides the DOC online fautures int that spectaluler just some death maches and kill monster missons isnt worth paying for to mee.

Crossblades
02-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Not paying

Lost Number
02-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Pay? Nah.

AdVincent
02-03-2006, 10:10 PM
in the EU there wont be a monthly fee so i dont have too.
i think in the US it wil also be free.
you see in Japan you have to pay a fee on every online game you go on
even the ones we play for free like Monster hunter or phantasy star.

besides the DOC online fautures int that spectaluler just some death maches and kill monster missons isnt worth paying for to mee.

This is Square-Enix we're talking about.

kikimm
02-04-2006, 12:58 AM
I doubt it. Unless it looks completely awesome, I'll stick with the offline-only crap.

materia_master
02-07-2006, 02:48 AM
I can't see buying a game and then having to pay a fee each month to play it. Thats why i have never played FFXI

My name is...something..?
02-07-2006, 06:15 AM
I doubt it. Unless it looks completely awesome, I'll stick with the offline-only crap.
Spoken for Truth.:)

TheAbominatrix
02-07-2006, 07:26 PM
If I have the funds I may try it for a month or two, but I doubt I'll use it for very long regardless.

Alive-Cat
02-07-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm definately not going to play the online version. I'm not really into too many online games, unless they're really good, and I doubt this will be.

Holy Lancer
02-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Do you have to pay to ply Final Fantasy XI: COP ?

lady yunalesca
02-26-2006, 12:36 AM
I can't see buying a game and then having to pay a fee each month to play it. Thats why i have never played FFXI

thats why i wont do it, same here bout ffxi too!!!!!

DMKA
02-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Do you have to pay to ply Final Fantasy XI: COP ?
Chains of Promathia is just an expansion of FFXI, which you have to play $12.95 a month to play.

Considering it's a PS2 game, meaning I'd need all that extra expensive crap and probably a broadband connection, I'm gonna say no. However, if I already had all that stuff or people end up telling me it's worth it, then yeah, I will. $6 dollars is hardly beyond reasonable.

Markus. D
03-24-2006, 03:57 AM
COP is free, your paying for the FFXI and stuff...

ummmm, depends... I dont really like online games that involve 1 million vincents playing side by side.

NoCanDo
03-24-2006, 04:06 PM
The game looks awsome, but since i don't have a Playstation 2 Network Adpater i will stick with singleplayer.

~ Sincerely yours, NoCanDo.