PDA

View Full Version : Chad drops the soap

Flying Mullet
02-03-2006, 06:39 PM
So I was taking a shower the other day and using soap, because I'm clean like that, and I dropped it. My life moves into slow motion as I watch the soap fall out of my hands and accelerate towards the floor of the shower to its certain doom. I scream "Soap!!" because there is nothing else I can do. I watch in horror as soap collides with the floor with a sickening "Squer-plat!!" and breaks into two. I kneel down, cradling the remains of soap in my hands, my tears mixing with the shower water and running over soap, taking soap's remains down the drain to soap heaven. But just then, when life seemed at its darkest hour, I looked up, and there, smiling down at me, was a beacon of hope, shampoo. I was able to make it through the shower and continue on with my life because of the support of shampoo. It also helped that shampoo has a wicked sense of humor and tells awesome jokes.

So, the topic of this thread?

What kind of ordeals have you been through in your life and what helped you get through them?

escobert
02-03-2006, 06:41 PM
That's why I use Axe body wash :cool: and um one time I had to tie my shoe so threw it at the wall.

Shadow Bahamut
02-03-2006, 06:41 PM
hilarious! you're right, it is awesome..:D

my ordeals...oh gee, you don't wanna know...i dropped the soap, and shampoo, along with the "snake peel" body wash...¬_¬

all over the shop floor...

it was a bad day that day..

Chris
02-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Jones helped me through hardships. ^^

Shoden
02-03-2006, 06:43 PM
A place called "School" where Children are imprisoned in a building for 6 hours, 5 days a week 312 days a year and 11 years of your life, yu are forced to intake useless information about Jesus, How to speak posh, pointless maths and historical events that pose minor importance. It's hell I say.

Shadow Bahamut
02-03-2006, 06:46 PM
thank god i managed to escape...i went through that very same hell...

Lost Number
02-03-2006, 06:47 PM
6 hours. And 2 getting there.

RPJesus
02-03-2006, 06:50 PM
A place called "School" where Children are imprisoned in a building for 6 hours, 5 days a week 312 days a year and 11 years of your life, yu are forced to intake useless information about Jesus, How to speak posh, pointless maths and historical events that pose minor importance. It's hell I say.
You should go to catholic school, like me. It's the same thing, but you get tasty Jesus wafers!

Also, little Mullet's story was sad. But I can't believe he could just abandon the memory of soap. Do you care nothing for it? After everything... you heartless dastard. :yuck:

Now, for my story.

...Once... erm... my... Seila. Gone! Why was she taken from me?! Destroy you, unite and purify the three worlds, bleh bleh that's how I'd sort it. :rolleyes2

DK
02-03-2006, 06:58 PM
lol flying mullet dropped the soap

Shoden
02-03-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm an Atheist and going to a catholic school would be like a bullet in the eyes...

Flying Mullet
02-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Okay, seriously, who changed the thread title? :aimmad:

escobert
02-03-2006, 07:21 PM
ahaha!

DK
02-03-2006, 07:29 PM
hahahahaha it's like Aiyon all over again

Flying Mullet
02-03-2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.aiyon.com/forums/images/smilies/hurricane.jpg

Yamaneko
02-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Sometimes when I don't have soap in the shower I use shampoo.

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Sometimes when i don't have soap in the shower I use syrup.

escobert
02-03-2006, 08:10 PM
Spiff wanna come poor some of that on me ;)

Gwelenguchenkus
02-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Did everyone dodge the obvious innuendo there? Or did they see it, and choose to dodge? I'll dodge.

One time. I was showering, and the water got cold. Worst shower ever.

-N-
02-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Don't worry, I got the innuendo.

In fact, I thought this was going to be one of Mulley's prison stories. :D

Skarr
02-03-2006, 11:56 PM
I was thinking the same thing. :D My mind raced to that Boondocks episode about anal rape. :(

roxy
02-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Bongo Solos make me laugh.

Chris
02-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Don't worry, I got the innuendo.

In fact, I thought this was going to be one of Mulley's prison stories. :D
I immediately thought the same thing, but boy, was I in for a disappointment.

:(

Shoeberto
02-04-2006, 12:22 AM
Pick up the soap.

You didn't clean behind your ears.

You can call me the health inspector.

Shoden
02-04-2006, 12:23 AM
back in my youth days in this "School" place I was once sent into a corner between 2 massive brick walls, it was terrible, I stared at the angry red and could see the devil laughing at me, I saw my life flash before my eyes and the "School dinners" (totally horrible substance for another time of discussion) coming back up my throat, I began to feel myself slip into sanity untill I turned mad and ran out the wall and urinated on the teacher's paperwork.

JackNapier
02-04-2006, 05:11 AM
heheheheh My name is Chad....but I didn't drop the soap....I care for the soap more....shame on you for letting him die like that!

Flying Mullet
02-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Well this had nothing to do with dropping soap until some nefarious admin came along, molesting my thread title and cheapening the relationship that soap and I had. :cry:

Erdrick Holmes
02-04-2006, 04:38 PM
My TV broke yesterday and I went mad because without a TV I couldn't play video games, and if I can't play video games then things get smashed. But as luck would have it I found a working TV in my garage that was much bigger than my old one. Salvation, now this one is so big I can play Silent Hill 4 and see Henry's 5 o clock shadow to it's fullest.

Neco Arc
02-04-2006, 04:43 PM
I occasionally experience a certain feeling of emptiness in myself. But luckily, due to the invention of pasta, I am able to overcome my hardship. Ah. The miracles of pasta.

Fonzie
02-04-2006, 05:14 PM
mmmm pasta good. Also i remeber when my dog got shot. Died because of it. So i got another one.

Cipher
02-04-2006, 05:26 PM
I remember one time, I was sitting at my computer surfing teh net. I was happy, the computer was happy, and rabbits frolicked in the fields.

But then...

I clicked a link. Nothing happened. I clicked again, and saw the most horrible message.

'You Are Not Connected To The Internet.'

o.m.g. The bunnies exploded, my computer cried, and I was forced back into that horrible place called reality. :cry:

RPJesus
02-04-2006, 06:08 PM
I'm an Atheist and going to a catholic school would be like a bullet in the eyes...
Te hee hoddle har and moonie gumdrops, I feel like wasting space.
So:

Hold on, Hardie! I'm atheist (meself). When I suddenly realised "Wait a second... this is crap, isn't it!", the catholic-ness of school became all the more fun. Really, I just like analysing everything religious they do and pick out any flaws.
We had some weird Christian group come to our school last week, actually. All I picked up is 'America rocks' and 'commies and atheists suck'. In fact, according to them you don't even get atheists, just some people are confused.
Maybe... another topic! Yeah...