PDA

View Full Version : Omega Ruins

teaandmachines
02-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Ok, I (somehow) always get in the same battle with this little lizard thing and a chest. I want to open the chest, but... I'm scared to because I don't want to get in a battle I can't get out of. Have any of you ever opened that chest?

Oh, and has anyone went to defeat those 2 fiends in the Omega Ruins... I forget their name. Something like Omega Weapon and Ultima Weapon. Are they difficult to defeat?

daniel kid
02-03-2006, 10:16 PM
depends on your stats mate,the first one is easy the second is harder
9999hp and 9999atack youll be fine

for the chests,Steal with rikku,and mimic will appear defeat it and get loadsa gil lol xD

Emerald weapon
02-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Right ovo youve not been a ffx fan for long,if you open a chest that dosent have a item in it a ''mimic'' will appear these things are not hard but they give you a decent reward for killin them 50,000 gil(or 100,000 if you hav gillionare)as for the weapons 'Ultima'is a piss take infact you can bribe him to get 99xpendulums,'Omega' on the other hand is a tough nut to crack,you will need a decent lvl to kick him in,2 characters should have break damage limit and 1 should have break hp limit.Here would be the ideal party Tidus:break damage....Wakka:break damage+attack reels+break hp limit and lulu(or yuna if you have been using blk magic spheres on her):break damage limit.Ok the battle its self:steal 20/30 gambaler spirits for him and MAKE SURE YOU USE LANCET FOR KIMARHI BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY CHANE IN THE GAME FOR HIM TO LEARN''SUPERNOVA''!!just keep hacking away,put evry1 on haste,keep evry1s health high,he will try to confuse you,heal this stright away,if you have anima or magus sisters build their limits before the battle and use them staright away.The worst attack he will use will be super nova wich is a bastard but if you keep your hp high you should be ok,if you still have trouble with the whole ''omega ruins'' pm me,am always happy to help:cool: :D

Sain Cai
02-04-2006, 01:50 AM
you can always use flee if you are over head.

mega_tonberry
02-04-2006, 04:38 AM
The weapons have more hp in the PAL version, right?

YTDN
02-04-2006, 05:31 PM
The weapons have more hp in the PAL version, right?

Omega weapon has ten times as much hp in the PAL version :eep: 999,999 instead of 99,999 :eek: my sis found that out the hard way :p

4evarisha
02-04-2006, 06:24 PM
chest-mug or else u will fight a very powerful mimic
lizard-get stone proof an d lot tidus auron attack all the time if u can let lulu use her magic.

omega weapon weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just let my mindy attack him once hew died.if u don;t have strong aeons the party should be tidus,auron.and yuna.

BahamutGurl
02-04-2006, 10:23 PM
yes, sometimes you have to fight a mimic. other times I have gotten mega potions and stuff

Seto Fett
02-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Yeah, I just ignore the chest for the most part, as it is a Mimic after all. As for Ultima and Omega, I find them to be pushovers. Not bragging, but against Ultima I was just getting started with each of my characters getting in an attack and it was dead before I even had all them participate. Omega was the same way, although I had to fight him twice because I forgot to Lancet him to get Nova. I hear you can get Nova from Nemesis too...dunno if it's true or not though.

Awesomeman
02-05-2006, 02:05 AM
they both are easy. I beat them both in a combined time of ten minutes. I turned off my game and redid it and beat them both in a combined time of 5 minutes. The second time I used Anima's overdrive to beat the first one and The Magus Sisters' overdrive to beat the second. Thats the easier way, but I prefer using a party.