PDA

View Full Version : SO: Till the end of time: max fury?

Zeromus_X
02-04-2006, 02:34 PM
'ive heard of an ability called "max fury" that either has something to do with refilling the fury bar, or making you use less fury ( i dont know what it does for sure...) so...how do i get it? (if it even exists..) like, what item do i need to get/create? or is it a skill learned by leveling?:confused:

i first heard of it when i saw the 4,000 hit video, my friend said the ability for the fury bar just refilling was called "max fury", but i dont know if its real or not, or how to get it. so any help is appreciated:cat:

(that was just a shorter version of the first paragraph ><;; ) :choc2:

Zeromus_X
02-05-2006, 09:55 PM
okay, since i couldnt explain it, heres the video that shows it:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/dcecile/videos/SO3%20(JP)%204262%20Hit%20Combo.rmvb

Mirage
02-06-2006, 02:09 PM
I always thought he took a short break for the fury to regrow naturally while Cliff's fists of fury took care of maintaining the combo.

Zeromus_X
02-07-2006, 12:06 AM
that may be true...i guess my friend was mistaken. (he did get 622 hits once, but ended up killing the thing:p he had weapons equipped though...)

Mirage
02-07-2006, 08:32 AM
I would certainly think he had weapons equipped.

Zeromus_X
02-18-2006, 08:43 PM
okay, i have the ability now, it comes from a book, "Mildewed Tome". someone invented it for me...can't remember who :p

its quite useful. y'see, if you rest, and it's equipped (it's a battle support ability, not a tactical skill.), theres a chance your fury may go up to 100 instantly. at least, i think it's cool.

i finally figured it out :D :cat:

edit: okay, it's "moldy tome", not mildewed. both don't sound very appetizing...