PDA

View Full Version : Lost (un-spoiler tagged season 2 spoilers for UKers!)

Spiffing Cheese
02-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Okay, I cracked, and am downloading the second season. Or rather, my dad is, for I am a terrible downloader and also exceedingly lazy. I have seen up to and including episode nine, except for episode six, which WASN'T REAL. :mad2:

Anyway, the point of this thread is KATE KISSED JACK. STUPID JACK. I really have a problem with Jack; he's such a goody two shoes. :mad2: Sawyer is so much more awesome and cool and HOT and yes he is horrible but I am obsessed. What do you think? I think Jack should go and drown himself and Kate should get together with Sawyer. :greenie:

Rye
02-04-2006, 08:18 PM
I really like Season 2. It's really farfetched and crazy, but I love it all the same. :)

Spiffing Cheese
02-04-2006, 08:19 PM
I really like Season 2. It's really farfetched and crazy, but I love it all the same. :)

I love it! But it is getting completely insane, and DIE, JACK. DIE.

Rye
02-04-2006, 08:22 PM
Jack is such an emo kid in season 2. In EVERY episode that's centered around him in the slightest, he cries. xD

Dreddz
02-04-2006, 08:26 PM
2 isnt as satis as the first, but I still enjoy it.
I like Lost, hell, I love lost, but Its sooooo overrated.
Lost is all good now, but its conclusion is going to be so daft that I dought people will be satisfied with it after its finished, I mean, how can all this fit together, just how ????

Spiffing Cheese
02-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Jack is such an emo kid in season 2. In EVERY episode that's centered around him in the slightest, he cries. xD

Yeah, but I'm sure if you were on that island, you'd cry like an emo kid constantly too; although he cries in all of flashback scenes too. :mad2: That is another reason why Sawyer is better than Jack! HE NO EMO KID!

I really, really hope they don't go for that one theory and make it a reality T.V. show. :(

Dreddz
02-04-2006, 08:32 PM
It seems a reality T.V show is the only way to kinda make sense of it all, without making this whole scenario some type of Mystical/Magical thing ...

Spiffing Cheese
02-04-2006, 08:33 PM
It seems a reality T.V show is the only way to kinda make sense of it all, without making this whole scenario some type of Mystical/Magical thing ...

If it is a reality T.V. show, I will cry. I swear.

Dragon Ash
02-04-2006, 08:39 PM
I've seen up to episode ten but I can't download in my uni residence so i'm hoping my friend will download the rest for me.

Kate does get together with Sawyer but I think she's destined for Jack. Sorry!

Sawyer is hot as hell though!

Dreddz
02-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Kate does get together with Sawyer but I think she's destined for Jack. Sorry!

Thats incorrect ...

Spiffing Cheese
02-04-2006, 08:51 PM
It's certainly incorrect as far as episode ten goes, anyway.

Dragon Ash
02-04-2006, 09:10 PM
OK, so maybe I was jumping the gun a little, but they were acting like young lovers and Jack certainly wasn't getting any. Sawyer and Kate are definetely heading in the right direction though.

Dreddz
02-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Well, Those spoilers tags above dont really mean anything now :p

Dragon Ash
02-04-2006, 09:30 PM
That's true, but there weren't meant to be any spoiler tags in this thread anyway.

I like Ana Lucia. That woman was born to play the whole 'tough cop' role. I hope she and Jack will get together so he'll stop brooding over Kate.

Shine On...
02-05-2006, 06:12 AM
No Way! Ana Lucia, Blech! I think that Jack and kate should get married, but hear me out... and ADOPT SAWYER! dunh dunh duhhh! Also, a Reality T.V. show? come on, I would kill Lost if it was, I mean I would jump into the T.V. and start going PSYCHO on those fictional characters. (also it can't be, they wouldn't put dead people, or a plane that falls and kills people, remember Boone? also they wouldn't put Heroin on the island, with a Heroin Addict. and the numbers, what would those be, like the T.V. channel it was on, pffff I don't think so, at least, I hope not!)

Del Murder
02-05-2006, 07:12 AM
Please continue this discussion here:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77755

Del Murder
02-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Thread reopened because it discusses a specific aspect of the show.

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Sawyer had a much harder life than Jack and Jack's always whing bout his crappy life. Meanwhile Sawyer killed an innocent man, lost his parents and almost did the same to another family and still doesn't whine about it. So case closed, Sawyer pwns.

Spiffing Cheese
02-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Sawyer had a much harder life than Jack and Jack's always whing bout his crappy life. Meanwhile Sawyer killed an innocent man, lost his parents and almost did the same to another family and still doesn't whine about it. So case closed, Sawyer pwns.

Yay, I love you. :choc2:

Seriously, I do not get why anybody would choose Jack over Sawyer. Laaame-o.

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 06:51 PM
Yay, I love you. :choc2:

Seriously, I do not get why anybody would choose Jack over Sawyer. Laaame-o.
I love you too :hat:

Dreddz
02-05-2006, 06:56 PM
I dont like sawyer that much, but its people like Jack that I hate, like, really hate.

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 10:13 PM
I dont like sawyer that much, but its people like Jack that I hate, like, really hate.
I hope Locke shoots him or something by accident. :)

Dreddz
02-05-2006, 10:19 PM
I hope Locke blasts his head of intentionally !

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Well said, lmao I would love to see Locke go psycho. Just imagine it.

Dreddz
02-05-2006, 10:36 PM
well, Locke does go pretty bad ass knocking the crap out of charlie .......

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, can't say i saw that coming. All those little board games with Walt made him snap.

Spiffing Cheese
02-05-2006, 10:46 PM
I hope the computer eats Jack.

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 10:51 PM
I hope the computer eats Jack.
I hope everybody eats Jack.......very slowly.

Dreddz
02-05-2006, 10:55 PM
I hope Ana Lucia turns into a Zombie and Gobbles him up :)

Spiffing Cheese
02-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Okay, how did this end up going off topic into various ways Jack could die? Ana Lucia should die too. Maybe one of the boar will get 'em.

JackNapier
02-05-2006, 10:59 PM
I hope Ana Lucia turns into a Zombie and Gobbles him up :)
She'll go all Residnet Evil on his ass. And then the dude who played Carlos will replace him.

Dreddz
02-05-2006, 11:01 PM
She'll go all Residnet Evil on his ass. And then the dude who played Carlos will replace him.
Now were talking !

JackNapier
02-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Ooooooo last nights show was awesome. Sawyer has all the power now! I think he is the smartest person on the island, no one can beat his awesome con-artist skillz.

Rye
02-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah, that last episode rocked. xD

Shine On...
02-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah, that last episode rocked. xD

That episode was so good! Man, Sawyer is the MAN! what with his ultra con skillz, (they also will soon killz :rolleyes2 ). I think that its sweet how he has the power now... man that was crazy.

But what shocked me, is that Charlie would stoop even to a lower low than he already is at, and kidnap Son! That was an amazing episode, but I kinda had a feeling halfway through that he was conning somebody, whether it was Kate or Jack. But he conned them, AND Locke as well, that was cool. :D

JackNapier
02-09-2006, 09:57 PM
That episode was so good! Man, Sawyer is the MAN! what with his ultra con skillz, (they also will soon killz :rolleyes2 ). I think that its sweet how he has the power now... man that was crazy.

But what shocked me, is that Charlie would stoop even to a lower low than he already is at, and kidnap Son! That was an amazing episode, but I kinda had a feeling halfway through that he was conning somebody, whether it was Kate or Jack. But he conned them, AND Locke as well, that was cool. :D
Yeah man you need huge skillz to con Locke, I like Locke tho, he's cool. Although how can you not be cool with a FF6 characters name. I think Kefka is behind all this, and the french women is Celes.

Miriel
02-09-2006, 09:58 PM
The past few episodes have been leading up to one thing. Charlie being killed.

Rye
02-09-2006, 10:01 PM

You're probably right, but I hope not, since I like Charlie. ;________;

JackNapier
02-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Yes, Charlie will be killed by Kefka. Who is actually Sawyer. Thats it! I thought I had recognized Sawyer's awesomeness somewhere before.

Miriel
02-09-2006, 10:16 PM
You're probably right, but I hope not, since I like Charlie. ;________;
You like someone who hit Sun and dragged her through the forest? I don't care if Charlie is a druggie who wants to run around baptizing people. But anyone who lays a hand on Sun needs to be killed, pronto. It's Sun! She's like the best character on the island.

Rye
02-09-2006, 10:18 PM
You like someone who hit Sun and dragged her through the forest? I don't care if Charlie is a druggie who wants to run around baptizing people. But anyone who lays a hand on Sun needs to be killed, pronto. It's Sun! She's like the best character on the island.

Well, I liked him prior to the Sun thing. Sun is definitely one of the best character. And Jin too, Jin is majorly underrated. I really liked Locke, but he's started to get "eeeeh" around now. Eko is probably my favourite after Sun at the moment.

Del Murder
02-10-2006, 04:34 AM
You have good tastes. :)

Pippin needs to go.

Dreddz
02-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Pretty good episode, I prefer Sawyer more than before, and I hate Jack more than ever, thinks he runs the show, hope he gets shot.

JackNapier
02-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Sawyer will shoot him, most likely. Since he has all the guns lol . When he does I will do a dance of joy.

Rye
02-10-2006, 09:29 PM
I hate Jack. All he does is whine and cry about being once married. :(

"... I had... a wife. *slow tear*" has come up at least 5 times in the series.

And I forgot to mention how awesome Hurley is. Definitely one of my favourites, he's the comic relief of the island. :)

Spiffing Cheese
02-10-2006, 09:48 PM
I haven't seen the latest one yet! My dad won't download it for me and I'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Isn't this one a Sawyer based episode? I love Sawyer.

I hate what they've done to Charlie, I really liked him before he went insane and started stealing babies and, apparantly, kidnapping people. :(

Dreddz
02-11-2006, 02:49 PM
The show has really spiced up now, lets just wait till Charlie gets found out that he was the one who attacked Sun ( It obviouly will happen )
Then were in for a treat :)