PDA

View Full Version : Morpher

drazelian
02-05-2006, 02:38 AM
What A abilitees do u need to get on a nu mou to get a morpher

Skyblade
02-05-2006, 03:43 AM
5 Beastmaster A-Abilities are required to learn Morpher.

Llednar Twem
02-05-2006, 05:29 AM
And all this time I thought you only needed 2...

Skyblade
02-05-2006, 06:26 AM
Check here (http://www.eyesonff.com/ffta/jcprogression.php). They really need to get the link to the FFTA pages working on the main site.

drazelian
02-08-2006, 12:39 AM
thanks

Cruise Control
02-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Have I mentioned morphers are the best class in the game.

Skyblade
02-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Have I mentioned morphers are the best class in the game.

Nope. That title goes to Blue Mages.

Cruise Control
02-11-2006, 01:26 PM
The fact that you can raise their stats to max easily (with lots of gill), makes them the best.

Skyblade
02-11-2006, 01:59 PM
The fact that you can raise their stats to max easily (with lots of gill), makes them the best.

Max Stats aren't as important as they sound. And Blue Mages can make your entire team all but invincible, if you know how to use them right. They are definitely the better job.

Monster Hunt
02-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Lets go crazy in another thread ^_^; . Anyway have fun with your morpher!

Marche
02-14-2006, 08:19 PM
how do you max out their stats?

Thoughtless
02-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Spend Cure Alls on them, costs alot but money comes easy in FFTA.

Marche
02-16-2006, 09:34 PM
how would that help?

Skyblade
02-17-2006, 01:03 AM
how would that help?

The stats of a morpher change depending on the stats of the monster they are morphed into. By giving curealls (or Elixirs, for Malboros) to the monsters in the monster banks, you can eventually raise the stats of the monsters in the bank to max, and then the Morpher's stats will be raised when they morph into the monster.

Of course, that is somewhat simplified, as several stats aren't affected by that, but...

Cruise Control
02-17-2006, 10:36 AM
But is still totaly superior to Blue Mage abilities.

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 03:21 AM
You mean the Morpher is better or the other way around?

Skyblade
02-21-2006, 06:30 PM
But is still totaly superior to Blue Mage abilities.

Oh, c'mon. I know you've seen my Lv? S-Flare strategy. That totally blows Morphers away right there, and that's only part of their abilities.

Marche
02-21-2006, 08:07 PM
and dont blue mages have like angel wind or something that healds and gives auto life?

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 09:02 PM
The boobs with blue hats or the boobs with red hats?

Marche
02-21-2006, 09:04 PM
blue mages are human dude...

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 09:14 PM
when i say boobs i mean idiots, lik barbie

Marche
02-21-2006, 09:23 PM
I know you just sounded like you were talking about 2 red mages

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 09:29 PM
red mages are bimboes, like el edna

Marche
02-21-2006, 09:42 PM
nope they got doublecast one of vieras best

Llednar Twem
02-21-2006, 10:07 PM
ya, best bimboes

Skyblade
02-22-2006, 12:58 AM
Let's end the spamfest, okay?

Yes, Blue Mages also have Angel's Whisper, which is healing and Auto-Life, and White Wind, which heals for their MP. They are very well rounded, have very powerful abilities, and are better than Morphers.

Death Penalty
02-22-2006, 11:17 PM
ya, best bimboes
I didnt teach you what that word means for you to abuse it use the wod ass whole a lil more

Cruise Control
02-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Hook me up w. your S-Flare strategy.

Llednar Twem
02-22-2006, 11:49 PM
I didnt teach you what that word means for you to abuse it use the wod ass whole a lil more
You did no such thing!

Death Penalty
02-23-2006, 12:03 AM
My bro sent me fake proof that shows me teaching you instead of him. My ros Shadow the somtin somtin
Disregard the fake part

Llednar Twem
02-23-2006, 12:13 AM
Shadow the VIXMCIXMCD?

Marche
02-23-2006, 12:19 AM
lets end the spamfest
yea

I really dont thnk blue mages or morphers are best

Llednar Twem
02-23-2006, 12:33 AM
Yah they suk poo.
Biskmatar is much better.

drazelian
03-01-2006, 12:55 PM
can we stop this thread right now. i know all i need to know =. i hate spam. it is over. move your argument in another post. ok? thanks

xtreme112
03-26-2006, 07:39 AM
really? blue mages are actually good? i had no idea...I never had any luck with my blue mage, if anyone has any tips on what I have to actually do to make them strong, please let me know ^_^

tailz
03-26-2006, 10:31 AM
its quit simple to get a strong blue mage first you need a good beasttamer and of course the weapons you need for controlling the enemies.

now just go search for a list of techniques the blue mage can learn (sky probably has one on the FFTA part of eoff.) then go find the monsters control them and let them use the desired technique on your blue mage.

e voila

Skyblade
03-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Ok, advice to those who are looking for a strong Blue Mage: Learn as many abilities as possible. While Blue Mages have decent physical stat growth (especially considering that they are a mage class), their abilities is where they truly shine. Angel Whisper, White Wind, Dragon Force, and Mighty Guard are some of the best defensive abilities in the game. Bad Breath, Twister (which is an Area of Effect Demi), and Matra Magic are truly awesome when used properly. However, the most powerful ability in the Blue Mage's arsenal is Lv? S-Flare. To use it to it's full potential, get your entire party to have the same ones digit in their level (I suggest level 50, otherwise the Exp the Blue Mage's get will make them level up rather quickly, and thus weaken the effect). Next, have two Blue Mages, both of whom should know Lv? S-Flare. Equip your entire party with equipment that absorbs Dark damage (Bone Plate is the easiest thing to get that matches this requirement, and nearly all the jobs can use it [all but Paladin, Dragoon, and Defender]). Equip your Blue Mages (and any other magic users you are using) with the Reaction Ability Absorb MP (it's an Illusionist Ability, but it is well worth learning). Finally, you are ready to go into battle. Have the rest of your party charge the enemy and fight as usually. Have your two Blue Mages sit back and just continually cast Lv? S-Flare. Your entire party will be healed (regardless of how far away they are) for over a hundred points of damage with each cast (if you equip both your Blue Mages with Turbo MP, even more). Furthermore, because your Blue Mages have Absorb MP, they will never run out of MP, since they will be constantly recharging each others MP. Simply follow this strategy and your team will be healed for hundreds of damage points each turn, and any magic users (or physical attackers who use Ultima) equipped with Absorb MP will have their MP increased by 30 with each cast, or 60 if your Blue Mages are using Turbo MP, which is enough to cast another Ultima spell! So, Blue Mages can easily keep your entire party healed and topped up on MP for the entire battle, at the same time doing massive amounts of damage to any level 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 enemies that do not absorb Dark damage (and, except for the Undead, there aren't that many who absorb Dark). And that is why they are far better than Morphers.

Even with max stats, Morphers can only affect a relatively small portion of the battlefield at a time. Whats more, they have to take a turn to remorph if you wish to switch ability sets.

tailz
03-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Ok, advice to those who are looking for a strong Blue Mage: Learn as many abilities as possible. While Blue Mages have decent physical stat growth (especially considering that they are a mage class), their abilities is where they truly shine. Angel Whisper, White Wind, Dragon Force, and Mighty Guard are some of the best defensive abilities in the game. Bad Breath, Twister (which is an Area of Effect Demi), and Matra Magic are truly awesome when used properly. However, the most powerful ability in the Blue Mage's arsenal is Lv? S-Flare. To use it to it's full potential, get your entire party to have the same ones digit in their level (I suggest level 50, otherwise the Exp the Blue Mage's get will make them level up rather quickly, and thus weaken the effect). Next, have two Blue Mages, both of whom should know Lv? S-Flare. Equip your entire party with equipment that absorbs Dark damage (Bone Plate is the easiest thing to get that matches this requirement, and nearly all the jobs can use it [all but Paladin, Dragoon, and Defender]). Equip your Blue Mages (and any other magic users you are using) with the Reaction Ability Absorb MP (it's an Illusionist Ability, but it is well worth learning). Finally, you are ready to go into battle. Have the rest of your party charge the enemy and fight as usually. Have your two Blue Mages sit back and just continually cast Lv? S-Flare. Your entire party will be healed (regardless of how far away they are) for over a hundred points of damage with each cast (if you equip both your Blue Mages with Turbo MP, even more). Furthermore, because your Blue Mages have Absorb MP, they will never run out of MP, since they will be constantly recharging each others MP. Simply follow this strategy and your team will be healed for hundreds of damage points each turn, and any magic users (or physical attackers who use Ultima) equipped with Absorb MP will have their MP increased by 30 with each cast, or 60 if your Blue Mages are using Turbo MP, which is enough to cast another Ultima spell! So, Blue Mages can easily keep your entire party healed and topped up on MP for the entire battle, at the same time doing massive amounts of damage to any level 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 enemies that do not absorb Dark damage (and, except for the Undead, there aren't that many who absorb Dark). And that is why they are far better than Morphers.

Even with max stats, Morphers can only affect a relatively small portion of the battlefield at a time. Whats more, they have to take a turn to remorph if you wish to switch ability sets.

i was just waiting for that strategy to come up again i mean how many times did you post it now ?? :D

Fireblade13
04-19-2006, 12:09 PM
I think the one that set things that set blue mages off for me is the sheer difficulty to get there skills. The beast master and the morpher are the same way. I like my classes simple. Paladin and Mog knight for sheer strenght. A summoner and regular mage for healing and ranged offense. A white monk for both. And some random guy who fits my fancy at the time ( or law). This startegy helped me beat the final boss and I think that the only reason I really would stare at a Blue Mage with goggling eyes is their pesky Damge to MP r-ability

Cruise Control
04-19-2006, 02:50 PM

Even with max stats, Morphers can only affect a relatively small portion of the battlefield at a time. Whats more, they have to take a turn to remorph if you wish to switch ability sets.You slaughtered my love of Morphers with that.

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 11:21 PM
Now just go search for a list of techniques the blue mage can learn (sky probably has one on the FFTA part of eoff).

Actually, I wasn't the one put in charge of abilities. I just supplied the item pages. And they still haven't got the FFTA link up yet. >.<

You slaughtered my love of Morphers with that.

I wasn't saying Morphers were bad... They just aren't the best.