PDA

View Full Version : Braska

Seto Fett
02-05-2006, 02:55 AM
As I replayed this game again, I realized how interesting a character Braska was. Going through collecting the Jecht Spheres and hearing Yuna occasionally speak of him really got me into his character. The speech she gave about him to Yunalesca was pretty good too. He also seemed to have a pretty fair personality putting up with a brash Auron and trouble-making Jecht. (At least at the start of their journey) So, did anyone else find him pretty cool or at least interesting or am I the only one?

Flake
02-05-2006, 03:00 AM
He seemed like an awesome character.He was probally very powerful to.
I'd love a game about Braska,Auron and Jecht one day.

Slade
02-05-2006, 03:06 AM
I liked all three of them. Braska was the link between the other two contrasting personalities of Jehct and Auron. I'd say if Braska wasn't there, they wouldn't even have made it out of Bevelle :D

To answer the question, I did like Braska quite alot, especially in the fashbacks.

Rhi
02-05-2006, 11:17 AM
yeh, i'd also like to see a game on braska's pilgrimage, ti would be a real insight to his character and what happened 10 years ago

Psydekick
02-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Braska is cool:)

BG-57
02-05-2006, 01:31 PM
It reminds me a bit of the comraderie of Laguna, Kiros, and Ward in FFVIII.

I would've liked to see more of the three of them.

And also I would have liked to see Braska's wife get a name. And Jyscal's. And Jecht's. :rolleyes2

TheSpoonyBard
02-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Jyscal's wife was Anima.

I didn't like Braska all that much. To me, he didn't come across as being a very deep character in the flashbacks.

We all know what happened on their pilgrimage, but I want to know more about the events prior to their meeting, such as what happened when Braska married an Al Bhed, why Auron refused to marry the priest's daughter, and the relationship between Jecht and his wife during Tidus' childhood.

Lost Number
02-05-2006, 02:34 PM
I liked Braska.

Psydekick
02-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Jyscal's wife was Anima.
Yuck he got it on with an aeon:eek:

Medi
02-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Yuck he got it on with an aeon:eek:

No......

Anima and Seymour were sent to Baaj Island by Jyscal, to avioid danger. There, Anima got terribly ill, and went through deep suffering. Anima then realized that she was going to die, and Seymour would have to live alone. So, Anima took Seymour to go to Zanarkand. There, Anima asked Yunalesca to turn her into a fayth. Then, Anima became the aeon, so Seymour could have the power to live alone.

Of course, Anima is only the name of the aeon. Her real name is a mystery.

Oh, and Braska is awesome.

Psydekick
02-05-2006, 05:32 PM
I ment Jyscal:)

Flake
02-06-2006, 05:25 AM
She's trying to say that Anima wasn't always an aeon.Geesh.

Jyscal "got it on" with her when she was a human.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
02-06-2006, 11:18 AM
i think braska was designed to be the sort of ideal understanding father figure

Crossblades
02-06-2006, 03:31 PM
This is my second time replaying the game and I have to admit that I'm into Braska's even more than what I did the first time

4evarisha
02-07-2006, 02:22 AM
yeh, i'd also like to see a game on braska's pilgrimage, ti would be a real insight to his character and what happened 10 years ago
ditto me 2