PDA

View Full Version : Ummmmmm

Psydekick
02-05-2006, 07:06 PM
I was just viewing my Recepetion (Kindagarten) school photo and i remebered that when i was young everyone always used too go ummmmm whenever you did something naughty was my old school weird or did everyone do that:)

Jess
02-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Topic: Do you remember things that you used to say/do or trends when you were younger that you soon grew out of? :excited:

I remember the big craze for Tamagotchis. Dude, they were amaze. I was really evil to mine and kept letting it starve to death and then bringing it back to life. :(

kikimm
02-05-2006, 07:10 PM
I used to ask people to tie my shoes, but now I know how to do it on my own.

Skarr
02-05-2006, 07:13 PM
I used to draw on everything back in those days. That got me in trouble quite a few times. :)

Psychotic
02-05-2006, 07:15 PM
We had that thing too, Sora!, although apparently you had to say ammmmmm if it was a girl being naughty, and ummmmm if it was a boy.

And let's not get into lurgi/squabs.

Psydekick
02-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Crapping yourself was a trend too:)

Anaisa
02-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Crapping yourself was a trend too:)
I hear thats a trend still going strong in the old peoples homes. I did not say ummm when I was naughty at school, if I did, id have been saying ummm permanently.

Aurey
02-05-2006, 07:26 PM
My teacher loved me so I never got in to trouble. Hah.

The thing back then to do was to scratch your face until it hurt.

Meat Puppet
02-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Much like kikimm I used to (and believe me, I still do) ask people to tie my shoes. I never learned and frankly, I don't want to.

Levian
02-05-2006, 08:49 PM
Well there was this flag pole in our kindergarden, and I was so fucking scared it would fall on top of me. (what are the odds?) So I took all sorts of other routes to avoid walking by the flagpole, and if I did have to pass by it, I ran as if I had the devil after me,
but I don't know what this has to do with the topic though.

Psydekick
02-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Pissing yourself was pretty big too:)

Shoden
02-05-2006, 09:42 PM
I did nazi salutes in primary school.

Awesomeman
02-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Pissing yourself was pretty big too:)

Those were the days, huh sora!?

Reles
02-05-2006, 10:43 PM
I still ask people to tie my shoes, more than I did when I was a kid, because I'm lazy.

Uhm...I guess I was really big into drinking sprite and eating macaroni, I think whenever I'd go out to eat, that's all I ever wanted. Every single time.

Jess
02-05-2006, 11:52 PM
Does anybody else remember those darling Flashing-trainers? And whenever you walked/jumped they would flash. Oh my. :cool:

Twisted Tinkerbell
02-06-2006, 12:20 AM
I still ask people to tie my shoes, more than I did when I was a kid, because I'm lazy.

Me too but that's casue I wear 14 hole Doc Martins and they take forever to tie.

I remember teenage mutant hero turtles being the coolest thing ever.

El Shaggy
02-06-2006, 01:52 AM
I used to randomly punch kids on the playground. Untill one day I got jumped by 4 kids I picked on. 3rd grade was rough...

tuttle
02-06-2006, 02:32 AM
we played pogs.....we had this obsession with "this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends......." (i think you get the point)...yeah we sang that a lot...

PS Levian......the Miriel you speak of in you footer....thats wouldn't happen to be "obsessed by you" miriel?....."return to middle earth" miriel?......."sincerely yours, frankie" miriel? would it?

Markus. D
02-06-2006, 04:32 AM
I played that game where you had to run away from the girls before they kissed you.

ewwww, girl germs xD

Death Penalty
02-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Well there was this flag pole in our kindergarden, and I was so smurfing scared it would fall on top of me. (what are the odds?) So I took all sorts of other routes to avoid walking by the flagpole, and if I did have to pass by it, I ran as if I had the devil after me,
I keep seeing the version of Zelda in Levian sig running from the flag pole.

I played that game where you had to run away from the girls before they kissed you.

ewwww, girl germs xD
If only it were that easy today. Now you have to buy them drinks and food and what not.Yup those were the days.

NeoCracker
02-06-2006, 06:29 AM
we played pogs.....we had this obsession with "this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends......." (i think you get the point)...yeah we sang that a lot...

PS Levian......the Miriel you speak of in you footer....thats wouldn't happen to be "obsessed by you" miriel?....."return to middle earth" miriel?......."sincerely yours, frankie" miriel? would it?
Ah yes, I did that to, the eventually it went from that to some thing a random kid i didn't know made up. Forgot the words, but it was fun. Though my personal trend for a few days was doing nothing, because the teacher would just stand there glancing over the kids with an evil look in her eye. I was afraid to do anything. Good times.

Psydekick
02-06-2006, 07:43 AM

ewwww, girl germs xD
I remember that game good idea but minging girls:)

NeoCracker
02-06-2006, 07:47 AM

ewwww, girl germs xD

What I wouldn't give to play that game now. Especially with a few people who will remain nameless.

Psydekick
02-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Ohhhhhhhh Corncrakers in Love
an example of something else we did when someone fancied someone:)

NeoCracker
02-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Ohhhhhhhh Corncrakers in Love
an example of something else we did when someone fancied someone:)

No, not in love, just a guy.

Another thing that was quite fun was a group of girls and a group of boys would sit there insulting eachother and doing mean and hurtful things, like pushing me causing me to slip on the Ice and pull a muscle in my leg. Good fun.

Psydekick
02-06-2006, 08:04 AM
Okay:confused:

-N-
02-06-2006, 08:48 AM
I tied knots in people's hair when they took naps. :D

Levian
02-06-2006, 03:55 PM

I'm not sure, but the Miriel I'm talking about is definitely obsessive. And she's mean, and she kind of smells bad too. Oh, and she has a thing for midgets.

Mo-Nercy
02-06-2006, 04:12 PM
I remember we once had a giant game of tip (3 Year 2 classes = 90 kids) during lunch. Man, that rocked.

We don't play tip anymore but we DO play this game called Horse sometimes. O_O Another story for another day.

Psydekick
02-06-2006, 05:47 PM
What is tip?:confused:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-06-2006, 06:04 PM
is it tipping ppl in bins?

DeathKnight
02-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Well there was this flag pole in our kindergarden, and I was so smurfing scared it would fall on top of me. (what are the odds?) So I took all sorts of other routes to avoid walking by the flagpole, and if I did have to pass by it, I ran as if I had the devil after me,

:D

I used to stare at girls too much:cool: :D

but wait..I still do XD

boris no no
02-06-2006, 07:40 PM
We just used to pee in the corner :cool:

Boosk
02-06-2006, 09:12 PM
heehee!
Me and my friends talked about this today! How freaky!!

We used to chase after people going "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwuuuummm! I'm telling on you!!!!!"

Heehee, oh to be a small kid again!

Kagga:love:

Psychotic
02-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Does anybody else remember those darling Flashing-trainers? And whenever you walked/jumped they would flash. Oh my. :cool:Oh heck yes! Those were so awesome at school discos, where they'd play all greatest hits, like the chicken dance, the YMCA, the macarena and the can-can. The definite article was the order of the day!

I remember when anyone fell over, everyone would just start chanting "She fell over", regardless of their gender. That was pretty fun too.

Awesomeman
02-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Does anyone remember those tricycles? For some reason, those were the best and you were the coolest if you had one. Too bad I didn't have one. And has anyone used this: Abbabbaba I'm telling?