PDA

View Full Version : Totally Unfunny, Totally Unoriginal (TUTU) Party - We rock more than most.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

-N-
02-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Haha... true warriors... hmm... haha... hmm. Excuse me.

Rye
02-08-2006, 11:25 PM
You show them, Jaffar! Jaffar is such a mighty warrior!

Captain Maxx Power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Then May Your Days Of Plunder Be Profitable Red Mage But Such Things Are For The Folly.....And The Weak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But Do Not Let Sugar Taste Bitter Ring Out In Joy And Do So Well, For Then You May Taste Sour Instead My Friend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If I find your sense of reality I'll return it to you. Or maybe not.

Shoden
A comma didn't belong in that sentence Sir, if you feel so, then go complain to someone who cares or someone within another party or whatever, Grammar doesn't fight battles, fists and superior propaganda to outdo the other are what wins the fight.

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Haha... true warriors... hmm... haha... hmm. Excuse me.Give a child a hat and he thinks he is a king. SCRAM, PUNY INSECT.
A comma didn't belong in that sentence Sir, if you feel so, then go complain to someone who cares or someone within another party or whatever, Grammar doesn't fight battles, fists and superior propaganda to outdo the other are what wins the fight.A comma did belong in that sentence, as it's where someone draws breath or pauses while speaking.

You think your fists and propaganda are a match for me? Hah! I already destroyed you and humiliated you in the Fat Chocobo thread, but now I see you are getting deluded again.

PS: Sir is not capitalised because it's not a proper noun.

-N-
02-08-2006, 11:29 PM
Give a punk freshman the Internet and suddenly he thinks he's cool.

Shoden
02-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Sir is capitalized because it serves importance and because I made it, also I can say that definition makes it so commas are in a sentence when people take a breather but I can say these fast as hell because I'm a weirdo. I maybe a weirdo but at the Fat Chocobos I'm accepted and anyone else who feels like I do are always welcome to the family!

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Give a punk freshman the Internet and suddenly he thinks he's cool.You think you're cool? :laugh:

Sorry Neel, you can be alright at times, but cool you aint.

Sir is not capitalised unless it's at the start of a sentence, or if it's the title of the person in question. As the Queen has yet to give me the honour of being a Knight of the British Empire, referring to me as "Sir" is wrong.

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:32 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Then May Your Days Of Plunder Be Profitable Red Mage But Such Things Are For The Folly.....And The Weak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But Do Not Let Sugar Taste Bitter Ring Out In Joy And Do So Well, For Then You May Taste Sour Instead My Friend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Plunder is not our only strength! I am Quartermaster, and I will not stand here and be called weak or folly! Who are you, to insult a Pirate Red Mage so?

Jaffar
Captain Maxx Power Have The Mages Lost There Wit To Outwit A Mighty Barbarian Such As Jaffar For Then I Swear Your Ship Will Not Sail Sooner Would The Ocean Come To You, And Better Will The Woman Flock To Jaffar HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For Here Is Where Friends Belong And The Foolhard Of Folly Spellcasters Who Fall To The Might Of The Cleaving Axe.

-N-
You think you're cool? :laugh:

Sorry Neel, you can be alright at times, but cool you aint.A weak retort at best. A disappointing show from a "true warrior".

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:34 PM
A weak retort at best. A disappointing show from a "true warrior".The post I am quoting, however, is a strong retort. So strong that I think I am going to have to concede this battle of wits. Oh Neel, go easy on me next time!

The freshman insult was the one that really got me, though. You're too original for this party, go away!

Rye
02-08-2006, 11:34 PM
Captain Maxx Power Have The Mages Lost There Wit To Outwit A Mighty Barbarian Such As Jaffar For Then I Swear Your Ship Will Not Sail Sooner Would The Ocean Come To You, And Better Will The Woman Flock To Jaffar HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For Here Is Where Friends Belong And The Foolhard Of Folly Spellcasters Who Fall To The Might Of The Cleaving Axe.

Jaffar is right! Don't insult Jaffar people, you won't have a chance! That is a true warrior and Neel and Bladen and Captain are just jealous of your skill.

Shoden
02-08-2006, 11:36 PM
People like you are the reason I stopped watching Jerry Springer and Wrestling, Politically correct, self-esteemed psychos who point against everything and make people lose the fight because the their heads blow up from all the pointless intake.

Err... *runs*

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:38 PM
People like you are the reason I stopped watching Jerry Springer and Wrestling, Politically correct, self-esteemed psychos who point against everything and make people lose the fight because the their heads blow up from all the pointless intake....:laugh:

"self-esteemed" xD

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Hah, this is pathetic. Show me power, Jaffar! Axes cannot stand to our magic! Bring it on!

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Hah, this is pathetic. Show me power, Jaffar! Axes cannot stand to our magic! Bring it on!What's even more pathetic is the need to attack a party that are already under attack.

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:41 PM
That is called bein intelligent.

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:42 PM
That is called bein intelligent.If you replace intelligent with cowardly.

Jaffar
02-08-2006, 11:43 PM
FOOL BLADEN! Will You Allow Jaffar To Cleave You Or Should I Thrust My Axe On Your Head Know. For Then You Have Insulted Jaffars Friends In A Manner In Wich I Do Not Even Yet Understand And That Angers Jaffar And Had There Been Even Less Anger Jaffar Would Wield 2 More Mighty Axe's For The Cleaving Of Your Arrogance And Foolishness To Taste What Your Head Will Bare.

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Or taking th eadvantage, if you want. Kicking an opponent when they are down is the best way. Their fault for fallin.

Rye
02-08-2006, 11:44 PM
FOOL BLADEN! You're incurred the wrath of Jaffar! You'll be sorry now! Jaffar is a mighty warrior.

Levian
Let's settle this with cookies. :)

ALL OVER YOUR FACE! :mad2:

edit: the smilie kinda ruined the spoiler.

SammieBabe
Its nice to know that all these other parties are so worried about us that they simply must post in our thread every 2 minutes...
Don't you people have better ways to waste your time? :) Like worrying about your own affairs? :)

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Or taking th eadvantage, if you want. Kicking an opponent when they are down is the best way. Their fault for fallin.But we aren't down. Me and Jaffar have, to use your internet lingo, pwned Neel, Bladen and yourself with minimal effort.

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Sorry, I must be a bit behind, when did that happen?

-N-
02-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Oh, that was pwning me? I see.

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:47 PM
Actually I was just seeing if I could goade any of you into further responses.

(even though I pwned you anyway ;))

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:48 PM
Notably enough, I'm not on the same side as Neel or Bladen.

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:49 PM
Notably enough, I'm not on the same side as Neel or Bladen.Then insult them.

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:50 PM
I despise you more. And Jaffar now too, sorta.

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:51 PM
I despise you more. And Jaffar now too, sorta.You despise people because you came into their internet election thread trying to cause trouble and ended up looking silly? Yeah, I guess that's as good a reason as any.

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:52 PM
No, I disliked you beforehand. Thats why I came.

Rye
02-08-2006, 11:54 PM
No, I disliked you beforehand. Thats why I came.

Uh, if you dislike him so much, why don't you just ignore him? He hasn't done anything to you. The elections are supposed to be fun. And what did Jaffar ever do to you? :( He was just expressing his happiness of being with his friends.

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Did you really? Well, let's look at your first post in this thread, shall we?
Heh, this is the funniest party yet.Oh snap.

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:55 PM
How do I put this - Meh.
And some people, well, meh.

-N-
02-08-2006, 11:56 PM
The freshman insult was the one that really got me, though. You're too original for this party, go away!Hmm. I'm not much of a trash talker, so I figured one zinger would make up for pretty much everything you've said so far. And now that's done with, good luck to you. ;)

edit: Obviously Quartermaster Lost Number and Lost Number are different people, duh. Oh yeah, and don't hate on Jaffar, or anyone really. These things are supposed to be fun. Leave the drama for LiveJournal, please, I'm trying to enjoy my Internet. :)

Psychotic
02-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Hmm. I'm not much of a trash talker, so I figured one zinger would make up for pretty much everything you've said so far. And now that's done with, good luck to you. ;)I figured you stepped in because of Bladen.

The freshman one was actually pretty good, but, of course, one can never admit these things in internet combat, can one?

Lost Number
02-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Yes. Quartermaster Lost Number is amember of the PRM party.
Oh, I use the word despise quite liberally. I dont mean "I hate you".

Jaffar
02-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Quartermaster Lost Number It Is As they Say Make More Friends And Make Even More Enemies.For You See Jaffar Thought You Strong And Mighty But Know That You Show Only Distaste For Jaffar You Show Weakness,For Jaffar Still Will Humble You Even Tho We May Be Rivals Know And Still Even To The Edge Of My Axe.

SpellCasters HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Mount Atlas Is A Mound And A Boneyard Of Mages,Necromancers, And Sorcery Of All Kinds.Long Have My People Slayed The Foul Stench Of Magic A TESTIMENT TO THE MIGHT OF THE AXE!And Better Still A Show Of Pathetic Weakness Of Folly Wizards.How Long Was It That Ako Battled The Egyption Geomancer And How Deep Did His Sword Cut The Magic And Roots Wich Given Him Hold Over The Earth.And How Many Slain Had The Transmuter Found At His Fortress Before He Met The Warrior Janjo And The Cold Axe Eridakee.And Why Hasent Bloodlust Not Been Overcome By Sorcery Yet,Why Has It That Rage Has Not Been Overtaken By Magic,And Why Is The Axe Still Over The Spellcating Of Fools For Indeed They Would Look better In Feathers Hahahahahahhahahahahah What Need For Magic Is There Then GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Lost Number
02-09-2006, 12:03 AM
My point with Jaffar - I hate havin to remove the bloody HAHAHAHAs from every post.
I dont care what people think of me. You have your power, my land gives me mine.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 12:05 AM
That's just Jaffar being Jaffar.

Is there anything else you'd like to say to us Lost Number, or are you quite finished?

Lost Number
02-09-2006, 12:06 AM
No, im quite finished. I am bein murdered by coursework here, so I will leave in peace.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 12:07 AM
Okay, back on topic!

What do you people think we should have as a mascot?

Jaffar
02-09-2006, 12:10 AM
GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES My Friend That Is What Jaffar Whants To Hear!Be Proud Great Quartermaster Lost Number For We Have Yet To Battle And I Would Not Call A Warrior Weak Until He Has Shown Me His Streangh.And You Have Shown Much Talk And Jaffar Will Even Honor That.In Return Only Honor Jaffar And Be Pleased With His Friends For They Do Honor You For They Truly Love And Honor Jaffar HAHAHAHAHAHAH:D

Rye
02-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Jaffar has such a way with words!

I still think we should have o rly owl's head on Chuck Norris' body with his fist attached to GWB's face, though I'm not quite sure if that's good. Hmmm... I can't think of anything! Except for that evil child and just plain Chuck Norris. Think Evil Child will work?

http://static.flickr.com/7/10287372_c4ef94c08c.jpg

Do you have any ideas for a mascot, Jaffar?

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Jaffar, you are truly a great friend!

Jaffar
02-09-2006, 12:21 AM
Hmmm Jaffar Remebers A Story Long Past To The Elder of My Villiage.A Story About A Beast Of Terrible Nature.A Beast With Many Fangs But It Does Not Bite,Many A Feathers It Has But Fewer Taste For Flight,And It Feeds On the Earth But It Does Not Have Roots.Many A Warrior Have Been Feld By The Creature Tho It Does Not Devour Men And Fewer Taste For the Weak.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tell Me My Friends What THe Creature That I Speak Of And You Will Have Your Mascot,But Then Someone Other Then Jaffar Should Choose This Is What I Think.:D

Rye
02-09-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm probably wrong, but a Native American? xD Also, two other guesses are a whale or lion.

Madame Adequate
02-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Jaffar!

By all the Gods, we have Jaffar!

We cannot be stopped now. Hail, friend Jaffar!

Freya
02-09-2006, 12:44 AM
Jaffer will take us to victory, if i do say so myself. I have no idea of what mascot he speaks of but the way he presents it is most intriging.

Ok i'm done typing extend versions of sentences that i can sum up in such few words. I was just trying to sound smart. which if you knew me was a complete lie.

I have no idea for a mascot but alas there is such a site named Google.

Shauna
02-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Darn! You have Jaffar! :(

RSL
02-09-2006, 12:46 AM
We may as well give up now :(

Rye
02-09-2006, 12:57 AM
Jaffar will take us far. :D

Awesomeman
02-09-2006, 01:05 AM
We may as well give up now :(

Why don't you join us RSL? because A, we have Jaffar. And B, you have a mighty beard and so does Chuck Norris, and with your beards' combined powers, we could truly win:D

Freya
02-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Wow we have 19 pages, we rule.

Now I don't see the Fat Chocobo Party with 19 pages, or any other party. Take it I haven't looked at them all but I'm guess they don't.

RSL
02-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Why don't you join us RSL? because A, we have Jaffar. And B, you have a mighty beard and so does Chuck Norris, and with your beards' combined powers, we could truly win:D

I could never abandon my party members. They are all so great. I love them all.

NeoCracker
02-09-2006, 01:27 AM
NEver Give up RSL,We can defeat the undefeatable. Rmember, the real truth is true warriors fight fro m the air, which they do not, and we do.

Freya
02-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Um, we have Chuck Norris. You can't get any better than that. Not even flying will save you from his wrath.

Awesomeman
02-09-2006, 01:33 AM
Um, we have Chuck Norris. You can't get any better than that. Not even flying will save you from his wrath.

It looks like fellow TUTU and awesome person brought up a great point. We have Norris, therefor, you already lost.

Freya
02-09-2006, 01:51 AM
It looks like fellow TUTU and awesome person brought up a great point. We have Norris, therefor, you already lost.
So true are Awesomemans words.

The Triumphant Hero
02-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Why did all of the other party members get found with footprints all over their faces?

Only me and Chuck Norris know!

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Haha, excellent joke, 8BA!

And well said Lekana and Awesomeman. :cool:

RSL
02-09-2006, 01:58 AM

Chuck Norris sucks.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 01:59 AM
RSL! Shame on you!

I've never said that balloons suck!

RSL
02-09-2006, 02:01 AM
That's because you know in your heart that they do not. They are actually pretty neat.

Awesomeman
02-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Chuck Norris sucks.

I wouldn't let Chuck Norris hear that :cool:

RSL
02-09-2006, 02:04 AM
What's he going to do? Come beat me up? Ha.

NeoCracker
02-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Chuck Norris is an overpaid actor who couldn'ttouch us if he oculdn't reach us. Not even he can take the baloons. He couldn't even win out over mr. Rogers, who also likes hot air baloons.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:05 AM
You leave Mr. Rogers out of this!

It seems every party wants to be mean to us today.

NeoCracker
02-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Thats because you probably deserve it

RSL
02-09-2006, 02:06 AM
I do not wish to be mean to you, only chuck norris. Also, Lekana was trying to steal away our members so I had to retaliate. Sink to her level, so to speak.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Thats because you probably deserve itWhat have I ever said against the Balloon Party? Nothing, that's what.

I want you both to know you've really hurt my feelings here today. I thought you were both upstanding members of EoFF, but it seems I have been deceived.

NeoCracker
02-09-2006, 02:09 AM
What ever made you think that?

cloud_doll
02-09-2006, 02:10 AM
whats all this tutu stuff

The Triumphant Hero
02-09-2006, 02:10 AM
Do we need a campaign? Because if we do, we can always tell people to stop being emos and vote for our candidates or Chuck Norris will give them a roundhouse kick to the face after he is done with Bush.

Then we tell them our candidate will post chatlogs everywhere, teach people how to spell, use internet shorthand, and press '1' alot. Then we have all of our policies covered AND we might win the election!

EDIT: I've had it with the flaming of Chuck Norris, so I will get my friend who thinks he is Chuck Norris (when he's drunk) to roundhouse kick in the face each and every one of you who have insulted Mr. Norris!

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:11 AM
whats all this tutu stuffWe're a party! You can join the party too, if you like.

Oh, and by the way, before Lekana posted in the Balloon Party thread, I believe there were no less than three advertisments from your party in this thread (One from Jess, two from MNiS)

This would go better without warning ;)

My name is...something..?
02-09-2006, 02:13 AM
We're a party! You can join the party too, if you like.

Oh, and by the way, before Lekana posted in the Balloon Party thread, I believe there were no less than three advertisments from your party in this thread (One from Jess, two from MNiS)

I have no idea what you're talking about!
I would never advertise my party in another party's thread!
I have standards!:)

RSL
02-09-2006, 02:13 AM
If that is true, then I apologize. I will tell the balloon party members not to engage in such actions any longer.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:18 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about!
I would never advertise my party in another party's thread!
I have standards!:)o rly? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1524700#post1524700)

Apology accepted, RSL, but our borders shall be patrolled more vigourously in future.

02-09-2006, 02:21 AM
You obviously logged onto my account to make our party look bad.
This is a bad reflection on what TUTU will bring to EoFF.
You don't even have power yet and you're already corrupted by it.
:)

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:24 AM
You had to explain it with a lie?

F-

It's like you kids aren't even trying.

02-09-2006, 02:26 AM
It's not a lie if you choose to believe it.
:cool:

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Nah, it still kinda is.

The Triumphant Hero
02-09-2006, 02:28 AM
MNiS, quit being an emo! You're just sad because TUTU is better than you!

EDIT: We should declare war on the Fluffy Pink Party. They have someone named Xx.Broken.Emo.Kid.xX!

EDIT: EDIT: Why isn't 'Your Mom' one of our policies? It is more overused than a Hawaiian airport.

02-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Psy has broken me down with his investigation and I am forced to admit that I did it.
I am forever shamed in the matter.:) :(

Lol, I just got called an EMO.:D:up:

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:37 AM
EDIT: We should declare war on the Fluffy Pink Party. They have someone named XxBroken.Emo.KidxX!

EDIT: EDIT: Why isn't 'Your Mom' one of our policies? It is more overused than a Hawaiian airport.Haha, I think every party except the Unnes, the JLI and the Newbies have declared war on us.

It was one of the many ones I had in mind, but decided not to include because I was too lazy. :D

RSL
02-09-2006, 02:40 AM
The hot air balloons are actually pretty neat party has declared no war on the totally unfunny, totally onoriginal (tutu) party.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Peace in our time!

The Triumphant Hero
02-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Well, if that's the case, requesting permission to engage, sir!

EDIT: I really need to type faster. By the time I get in a post, the discussion has completely changed.

RSL
02-09-2006, 02:42 AM
Peace is what we're all about! After all, what is more peaceful than a ride in a hot air balloon?

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Okay, but don't try to advertise us, as we do not want any pinks or any other party's members joining us at all!

We only take members who are non-affiliated.

Quina
02-09-2006, 04:01 AM
Totally unaffiliated?

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 04:06 AM
Yes, Muriel/Delaware, totally unaffiliated.

Rye
02-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah, don't be messing with Mr. Rogers. :mad2:

NeoCracker
02-09-2006, 11:46 AM
The hot air balloons are actually pretty neat party has declared no war on the totally unfunny, totally onoriginal (tutu) party.
But don't think that means we like you. We do, but that doesn't mean it

Spiffing Cheese
02-09-2006, 03:07 PM
OH MY GOD LIZZIE MCGUIRE

SOMEBODY STEAL MY T.V., QUICK

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Lizzie McGuire is a very wonderful television programme!

Oh wait no, I thought you were talking about the one where Hillary Duff gets tortured with blow torches and bolt cutters, not the one where she has some teenage crisis about a boy who may or may not like her.

Ancient Seductress
02-09-2006, 07:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hellow My Friends! Hehe :D

I think ill join this party its much more interesting and my cousin is here to.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH But Then Come My Friends Let Us Make Haste In Joining In Union Of Friendship And Enjoy Each Others Good Pleasure And What Fair And Tender Company We Will Be.:D

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Okay, Ancient Seductress, welcome to the party! Have fun. :D

Shoden
02-09-2006, 08:22 PM
This party is for nazis, grammar, spelling, general, that is why you alll suck so much and I am wearing this protection body suit.

Even if you hit me I shan't feel anything as I have this body suit, I came here to state this fact and now I must be off before I end up drinking, last time I woke up in the middle of a squirrel bombfest.

Omnislash07
02-09-2006, 08:23 PM
hey i want to join ok

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 08:23 PM
In your last post you called me politically correct, and now you are calling me a nazi?

EDIT: Oh hey Omnislash, okay, welcome aboard the good ship TUTU!

themagicroundabout
02-09-2006, 08:29 PM
I am not under any circumstances going to join, but I felt it was necessary to post in this thread.

Good day.

Shoden
02-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Politically correct is just as bad as being a nazi, except one thing gets you jailed if done in Germany, about 3 years I think.

If you want to fight, fight a pirate instead!

Lost Number
02-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey, its Pirate Red Mages.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 08:34 PM
Politically correct is just as bad as being a nazi, except one thing gets you jailed if done in Germany, about 3 years I think.Inventing long and stupid titles for minorities is just as bad as gassing them? Well, that's a lovely view you have there.

I still don't get how there can be a politically correct nazi, or what I have done to show that I am either of these things. Enlighten me? :)

Shoden
02-09-2006, 08:35 PM
You can be a member of the nazi party but still a fascist while being politically correct.
I demand this party be renamed "Psy's nazis of politicallness"

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Can you really? You seem to know an awful lot about this Nazi party for a supposedly innocent person.

What's your next deluded rant going to be about? Newcastle being a big, successful club, maybe? :p

Shoden
02-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Actually teams in the Premierleague are successfull compared to those in the conference.
I'm learning about Germany in the 20th century at the moment in History.
Another policy your party has, anti Emo! that's fascist! George Bush is a fascist without a brain and why are you making me answer more and more pointless questions?

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Hey, congratulations, Newcastle are more successful than the mighty Forest Green Rovers!

Are you now saying I was a member of the Nazi party in the 20th Century(presumably during the 30's and 40's)? Speechless.

Yeah, that's right, emo is one of the things fascism is against, because when fascism was first theorised, there were a lot of emos around!

Bush has no brain, eh? Takes one to know one. :)

Shoden
02-09-2006, 08:55 PM
I have a brain, at least I don't send nukes out to an innocent country, I just blow up an isolated area with no people for fun.

I offer you 8 magic beans to be quiet and begin stalking another member of EOFF, too much breaking of my restraining order.

JackNapier
02-09-2006, 08:56 PM
I hate to interrupt the argument but I'd just like to bring to everyone's attention how awesome the sig Faris made for me is. You may now continue to settle your differences, oh I almost forgot, Kefka pwns.

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Why are you asking me to be quiet? You're the one that came into my party's thread looking for trouble. If you want quiet, don't post here. It's simple logic.

But I shall miss you dearly.

Nice sig, Ubel!

Shoden
02-09-2006, 09:03 PM
It's ok, I'll be back to answer your random questions soon, or just do them in UserNotes, you need to get a better sig quote though Psy, not my best of quotes.

Ultima Shadow
02-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Can't the main crap start soon? I'm getting impatient! :greenie:

...And on a completely unrelated note, I would like to say that I'm obsessed with SEX!!!

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Depends on when everyone gets their applications in, and as far as I know, no-one has yet. I'd submit ours, but there's the whole mascot thing that needs sorting out.

Oh, and it also depends on whether or not EB is a blabber!

-N-
02-09-2006, 09:55 PM
However, I'd like to extend an apology on behalf on any of the Fat Chocobo Party members who have been intruding any more than necessary upon your party thread. They have been suspended from the party, and won't be troubling you anymore. :)

With love, hugs, and rimjobs,
- Neel

P.S. I can't control those jerks at the Pirate Red Mage party, though. :p

P.P.S. Can I use your guys's bathroom? It's a long way back to my place and I really need to do the number two. :\

cloud_doll
02-09-2006, 09:58 PM
im just wondering, what is all this?

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Awww, Neel, I was loving their intrusions because it was doing you people more harm than good. :(

And yeah, sure, go for it.

It's a forum election, cloud_doll, just like a real election but on a forum. Everyone has their own party. This is the TUTU Party. You are welcome to join if you wish, but I recommend you check out the other party's threads first, before you come to a decision.

EDIT: Never mind, you're in with the 'bo.

JackNapier
02-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Does anyone know what we do if we win? I should know since no one stands a chance against Team Canada. None will defeat us.

SammieBabe
02-09-2006, 10:22 PM
I liked Rye's picture of the O RLY owl on Chuck Norris's body...and then it was hurting GWB or something. It encompasses all of our beliefs into one neat little package...:)

And Bladen, don't you have to go sit in a room and wait for puberty to hit or something?

kthxbai

Rye
02-09-2006, 10:23 PM
I liked Rye's picture of the O RLY owl on Chuck Norris's body...and then it was hurting GWB or something. It encompasses all of our beliefs into one neat little package...:)

And Bladen, don't you have to go sit in a room and wait for puberty to hit or something?

kthxbai

Thank you. :D

And pwned. xD

Psychotic
02-09-2006, 11:45 PM
I guess we will use Rye's thing then, as there don't seem to be many more ideas bandying about.

Man, "bandying" is the coolest of the cool.

Jaffar
02-10-2006, 12:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHA My Friends!HAHAHAHAHAAHAH How Pleasing It Is To Greet Friends In The Most Tender Of Ways HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jaffar Has Returned To This Place Of Most Even More Pleasing And Humble Warriors.Indeed Our Band Is One Of Great Strengh And Even Better Kindness.But Jaffar Has Seen That In His Leave Many A Terreble Warrior Have Flockd Here To Do Us Harm A TESTIMENT TO OUR MIGHT,For Only The Weak Seek Out The Strong HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.But Then It Is A Warrior's Path To Cleave Those Who Wander Into The Axe.Come THEN Warriors Jaffar Thirsts For More Of Your Ramblings Be Happy For This You Are Not Face To Face With Mighty Jaffar.This Is For Sure

DK
02-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Psy, I have a question.

White or Brown? (Bread.) Or perhaps you like that Hovis "Best of Both" bread?

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Welcome back to the thread, Jaffar!

My dear Kyono, I actually prefer brown bread.

DK
02-10-2006, 12:56 AM
I see, interesting. I actually have no idea why I asked you that question.

I'm not cut out to be a politician. I'm a ghetto street poet. Thug life.

Rye
02-10-2006, 01:04 AM
HAHAHAHAHA My Friends!HAHAHAHAHAAHAH How Pleasing It Is To Greet Friends In The Most Tender Of Ways HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jaffar Has Returned To This Place Of Most Even More Pleasing And Humble Warriors.Indeed Our Band Is One Of Great Strengh And Even Better Kindness.But Jaffar Has Seen That In His Leave Many A Terreble Warrior Have Flockd Here To Do Us Harm A TESTIMENT TO OUR MIGHT,For Only The Weak Seek Out The Strong HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.But Then It Is A Warrior's Path To Cleave Those Who Wander Into The Axe.Come THEN Warriors Jaffar Thirsts For More Of Your Ramblings Be Happy For This You Are Not Face To Face With Mighty Jaffar.This Is For Sure

Jaffar! :D Yay, he is back with the axe!

Jaffar
02-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Well Met Psychotic Ada Gar Sen Warrior!
Jaffar Can See That We Have Been Sieged, And Truly Have You Been Holding Our Band Against Many Foes,And Tho Jaffar Cannot See This He Is Sure Your Warrior Spirit Is Radiating And If Not Then It Must Surly Be Blooming HAHAHAHAHAHAh But Not Like A Flower HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.For You See Jaffar Is Also Here And Do You Also See No Warrior Will Answer Jaffar's Call For They Are Busy Cowering At The Thought Of Meeting Jaffar In Battle Tho They Wish Only To Rant.Even Know Fear Makes A Home In There Belly.So Then HAHAHAHAHAH What Need For Fear Is There For Us My Friends,With Strengh Can Come Even More Kindness This Jaffar Knows And Much Kindness Does Jaffar Wish His Friends

Wait, Kyono Is Here To HAHAHAHAHAHA My Friend HAHAHAHAHA Jaffar Asks You To Join Our Mighty Band For Surly You Have Pondered This And Know You Must Surly Wish To Join,So Then Come My Friend This Union is For All Of The Kind And No Exceptions Do We Make This Is For Sure.

Rye
02-10-2006, 01:07 AM
I have a question for you, Jaffar! During one of the wordly travels, since you are a traveler of the world, have you ever seen a Walrus? :D

http://www.hallbeach.com/hall-beach-images/the-walrus.jpg

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 01:08 AM
I am truly honoured that a great warrior such as yourself thinks my warrior spirit is radiating and blooming, Jaffar. Together, we shall repel the invaders!

Jaffar
02-10-2006, 01:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What Manner Of Creature Is This You Present Jaffar Oh Sweet And Lovley Rye :D

Skin Of An Elephant,Fangs Like Tusks And A Body Jaffar Has Never Seen Before HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Truly This Must Be A Beast of Myth But It looks So Real.But Then Jaffar Should Ask Rye On This Matter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rye
02-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Oh Jaffar, they're found in cold places near the ocean! You should go on a expedition to find them! Then you can bring us tales of your journey! :D

Jaffar
02-10-2006, 01:23 AM
HAHAHAHAHAh Indeed Jaffar Has Been To Many Places And Not More So Does The Desert Call Jaffar A Companion Then Anyone Else.

It Would Be A Great Tale Indeed Of the Beast Of The Cold Ocean Void, But Even Greater It Would Be If Rye Comes With Jaffar As A Companion To Hunt The Terreble Beast Of The Frozen Wastelands Only Then Can Jaffar Bring With Him Also Courage And Strengh :D

JackNapier
02-10-2006, 02:01 AM
And tell me Jaffar on your travels have you ever seen a faction of TUTU's caliber? Have you ever seen a party more unoriginal or unfunny?

Jaffar
02-10-2006, 02:35 AM
Gar Asen Ubel!

And Indeed I Have Never Seen A More Greater Band Then Our Own Lot.When It Is Through Muslim Brotherhood Or Great Friendship Of Men Who Keep True The Relationship Between Them Self Does One Become Great As We.But There Is Onther, The Sacred Band Of Times Past Is One Of Great And Mighty Men Never To Know The Sweet Fall Of Defeat But Better Well known To Them Is The Quenching Fall Of there Enemies.

Freya
02-10-2006, 02:41 AM
Check what i did in phoptshop, i wasn't trying very hard but still heres ya go.
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/emocookies.jpg

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 02:43 AM
Whenever emo kids eat cookies, their glasses fade away.

It doesn't matter if you weren't trying hard, Lekana, as I still think it's pretty cool. :D

Freya
02-10-2006, 02:48 AM
Ah thank you psy.

DK
02-10-2006, 02:51 AM
Wait, Kyono Is Here To HAHAHAHAHAHA My Friend HAHAHAHAHA Jaffar Asks You To Join Our Mighty Band For Surly You Have Pondered This And Know You Must Surly Wish To Join,So Then Come My Friend This Union is For All Of The Kind And No Exceptions Do We Make This Is For Sure.

Jaffar, my friend, had I known you were to join the TUTU party, it may have swung me over to joining as well. However, I must stay in the UAP to look after Raisin, because he's going senile in his old age and he needs care. Plus, Lynxie is a good man, and he makes the best avatars, so I could not desert them. I've already been poached from one party.

I look forward to testing my skills against you in battle though! It'll be an honour to cross blades with one as mighty as yourself, though I already the outcome will be my demise. ;)

Jaffar
02-10-2006, 02:54 AM
And What Great Picture That Is Lekana,

Jaffar Has Presented His Own Great Version Of A Maskot And Jaffar Has Also Seen Rye's Wisdom In The Matter For She Has Answered My Riddle It Is A Indian Warrior,The Tales Of the Warrior Is One Wich My Cousin Knows Well, And Many Tales Has Jaffar Heard.If only Then Know You May In Return Present Jaffar With A Picture And One To Suit The Great Warriors Well, For That Would Be A Great Honor Indeed

My Friend Kyono So Already You Have Found A Band Of Brave Men.And What Great Warrior's They Are, Then Jaffar Honors You Mighty Kyono, And Honor Does Not Come Readily.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My Friend Then Our Bands Will Sing In Joy And Praise May The Gods Keep The Wolves in The Hills And Our Companions In Our Beds HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Freya
02-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Just a wonder but which other party do you think is most worried about psy taking over. I mean TUTU winning. :)

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 03:01 AM
I think pretty much every party views us as the major threat, judging from their repeated attacks on our thread.

Leeza
02-10-2006, 03:23 AM
I have never even posted in this thread. :cat:

Awesomeman
02-10-2006, 03:28 AM
Of course they do! We have Jaffar!:D

Del Murder
02-10-2006, 03:29 AM
I heard a rumor that this party thread was posted mere minutes after the elections started. Does that mean you are super fast like The Flash, Psycho-Whore, or just super nerdy?

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 03:32 AM
I don't like either of those choices.

Madame Adequate
02-10-2006, 04:07 AM
I don't like either of those choices.

I dunno, it's the JLI, can we argue with them...? =/

Rye
02-10-2006, 11:37 AM
And What Great Picture That Is Lekana,

Jaffar Has Presented His Own Great Version Of A Maskot And Jaffar Has Also Seen Rye's Wisdom In The Matter For She Has Answered My Riddle It Is A Indian Warrior,The Tales Of the Warrior Is One Wich My Cousin Knows Well, And Many Tales Has Jaffar Heard.If only Then Know You May In Return Present Jaffar With A Picture And One To Suit The Great Warriors Well, For That Would Be A Great Honor Indeed

My Friend Kyono So Already You Have Found A Band Of Brave Men.And What Great Warrior's They Are, Then Jaffar Honors You Mighty Kyono, And Honor Does Not Come Readily.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My Friend Then Our Bands Will Sing In Joy And Praise May The Gods Keep The Wolves in The Hills And Our Companions In Our Beds HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I got the riddle right! Yay! :D

-N-
02-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Wrong Indian :mad2:

Rye
02-10-2006, 07:45 PM
I said Native American, Neel. xD Don't worry.

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Telling Neel not to worry is like telling the sun not to shine.

...yeah, I don't know what the heck I was trying to suggest either.

Freya
02-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Do you ever?

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 11:14 PM
More often than I'd like.

Ancient Seductress
02-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Ahahahahahahah my beloved and sweet cousin Jaffar the Fire Empress comes to join the warriors of this most pleasant group,with your mighty axe and my powerfull Evocation of fire magic we will be unstoppable.For I have the power to burn anything or heat up anyone ;)

For Indeed we also have the power of friendship, and friendship is only the first step to many other things ;)

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Awesomeman
02-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Ahahahahahahah my beloved and sweet cousin Jaffar the Fire Empress comes to join the warriors of this most pleasant group,with your mighty axe and my powerfull Evocation of fire magic we will be unstoppable.For I have the power to burn anything or heat up anyone ;)

For Indeed we also have the power of friendship, and friendship is only the first step to many other things ;)

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Beautiful words AS!:D

Shoden
02-11-2006, 12:19 AM
You do know that Captain Maxx Power of the Pirates has illegally used Chuck Norris as a matter of defense, anyway I just came in to say hello.

So has there been any fun here recently?

Psychotic
02-11-2006, 03:13 AM
Yes, I was aware of it.

It's always fun when Jaffar or his cousin is around!

Freya
02-11-2006, 03:17 AM
Always, they make us the bestest party EVAR!

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 04:11 AM
Always, they make us the bestest party EVAR!

So true are Lekana's words!

Freya
02-11-2006, 04:17 AM
Alas, I am a prophet! ONe that speaks words of truth.

Clouded Sky
02-11-2006, 04:18 AM
i can't help but feel a little offended by this party psy. WHY WHY WHY? oh PSY. we had beautiful children, and this is how you repay me? I may have to copy your sig for the rest of your life. We had something special psy. And you crushed it into little british pieces......

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 04:19 AM
Alas, I am a prophet! ONe that speaks words of truth.

Our party does rock! For we have Jaffar, his cousin, and the great prophet Lekana!

Freya
02-11-2006, 04:37 AM
Our party does rock! For we have Jaffar, his cousin, and the great prophet Lekana!
Not only that but we are all under the great Psy's comand.

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 04:40 AM
Yeah, we can't forget that!:D

Freya
02-11-2006, 04:44 AM
Awesomeman your so awesome.

This thread seems more like a praise all who speak than a election party thread. But hey i was praised so it's all good.

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 04:46 AM
Your so awesome Lekana!

JackNapier
02-11-2006, 04:48 AM
I've come up with an official mascot! Wait for it.........wait for it..........Robocop!!! He kicks arse.

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 04:53 AM
I've come up with an official mascot! Wait for it.........wait for it..........Robocop!!! He kicks arse.

Great! But he'll need Chuck Norris' head:p

JackNapier
02-11-2006, 04:55 AM
Great! But he'll need Chuck Norris' head:p
Maybe Robocop is actually Chuck Norris. They both share the same awesomeness.

Freya
02-11-2006, 04:55 AM
Time for some one to Photoshop!

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Where's Rye when you need her?:)

Rye
02-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Sorry, I was sleeping. xD I'm an unusual one, I go to sleep at like, 10:00 PM. Okay, I'll work on it. :D

Ultima Shadow
02-11-2006, 05:48 PM
DOH! She found out! >_>

Psychotic
02-11-2006, 07:53 PM
<!--*snip* ~don't make me cum like that again, it's freaking hot! this is your final bathroom! /Ultima Shadow--> What are you trying to do?~ LeezaThey have a leeza tag for that now! (although when I used it in user notes I was told off)

Robocop in a tutu? Sure, why not.

Jaffar
02-11-2006, 09:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH My Friends!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.How Fairs Our Mighty Band, Tell Me My Friends Has Jaffar Missed The Battles Of His Noble Friends Or Is Fear Still To Great An Ally Of Our Enemies HAHAHAHAHAHa.
Many A Bands have Sprung In This Place Indeed No Doubt To Test Our Great Strength.Men May Climb Mountains But They Rarely Become Bigger Then The Mountain HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.And What A Mighty Mountain We Have Become My Friends And I Swear Where Should We Cast Our Shadow Over Next Perhaps Some Muling Fools And Weeping Underlings Or Are There TRUE Warriors Here Who Would Battle Jaffar, And Indeed A Mighty Weapon They Will Need GHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ultima Shadow
02-11-2006, 09:19 PM
They have a leeza tag for that now! (although when I used it in user notes I was told off)
O RLY!?

Rye
02-11-2006, 09:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH My Friends!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.How Fairs Our Mighty Band, Tell Me My Friends Has Jaffar Missed The Battles Of His Noble Friends Or Is Fear Still To Great An Ally Of Our Enemies HAHAHAHAHAHa.
Many A Bands have Sprung In This Place Indeed No Doubt To Test Our Great Strength.Men May Climb Mountains But They Rarely Become Bigger Then The Mountain HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.And What A Mighty Mountain We Have Become My Friends And I Swear Where Should We Cast Our Shadow Over Next Perhaps Some Muling Fools And Weeping Underlings Or Are There TRUE Warriors Here Who Would Battle Jaffar, And Indeed A Mighty Weapon They Will Need GHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jaffar! Yay! Do you approve of this, Jaffar?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/ryessica89/robochuck.jpg

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 09:42 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f302/ryessica89/robochuck.jpg

xDD!! That has my vote for our mascot!:D

Jaffar
02-11-2006, 10:05 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jaffar Will Approve This Yes But Only If It Is Not A "Walrus" For Then What Can Jaffar Do But Humble His Friends :D

Kindly Rye Tell Jaffar As Well Do You Aprove Of This For She Is A Berber Woman Of Great Beauty And Jaffar Will Always Share What Is Beautifull With His Friends, Only Then Can Jaffar's Friends Share There Even More Great Beauty With Jaffar For Rye If Only Kindness Can Measure To Be The Same As Beauty You Would Turn Night Into Day And No Cloud Could Vail That From Jaffars Eyes :D

http://alloilpaint.com/orientalist/a18.jpg

Spiffing Cheese
02-11-2006, 10:17 PM
I can see clearly now the rain has gone!

Psychotic
02-11-2006, 11:29 PM
An improvement, I suppose.

Rye
02-11-2006, 11:30 PM
It's in a proper spamming place! :D

Psychotic
02-11-2006, 11:31 PM
FFVII: AC is spam? Well I never.

Hey, FFVII: AC people, join our party! There's free...nothing...if you do!

Rye
02-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Yeah, AC is proper business! :p

Jaffar
02-11-2006, 11:36 PM
GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT LAST The Chains On Our Post Has Been Broken And Not Soon Enough It Was.Jaffar Only Regrets Not Doing It Himself For There Would Have Been A Cut To Breach Through All The Way To The Admins For This We Are Sure.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA My Friends Let Us Ring Out In Joy And Praise HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For Ours Is A Mighty Warrior Band And Jaffar Challanges Again All Who Would Think To Scale Our Mighty Mountain GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesomeman
02-11-2006, 11:38 PM
GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT LAST The Chains On Our Post Has Been Broken And Not Soon Enough It Was.Jaffar Only Regrets Not Doing It Himself For There Would Have Been A Cut To Breach Through All The Way To The Admins For This We Are Sure.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA My Friends Let Us Ring Out In Joy And Praise HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA For Ours Is A Mighty Warrior Band And Jaffar Challanges Again All Who Would Think To Scale Our Mighty Mountain GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So awesome are Jaffar's words!

Jaffar
02-11-2006, 11:55 PM
But My Friend No More Are My Words Awesome Then Jaffars Friends And Friends Are What Men Value In The End.They Have Casted Out Our Great Post At First As If To Rot In Oblivion And Know Out Of Fear For Jaffar And His Band They Bring It Here.Jaffar Can Only Tell Them To Drink Water For Water Is What Cleanses Fear From The Belly's Of Men HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.And Might Is What Sheds Blood From The Warrior, Only Blood Can Bring Out True And Great Battles And A Great Many Battles Has Jaffar Seen!So Know This Jaffar Protects His Friends Well And Keeps True The Relationship Between Themselves.

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Our opponents don't drink water, only lead-based paint.

Awesomeman
02-12-2006, 12:29 AM
The Fat chocos drink bug spray

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 12:32 AM
And all this time I thought Neel's breath smelled funny because of the curry...

Shoden
02-12-2006, 12:37 AM
I only have one thing to say at the moment "what the hell?"

Anyway, that robotutunorriscop pwns.

Awesomeman
02-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Pay, why do you think I avoid them?

And Bladen, of course he does! And what do you fat chickens have as a mascot? Whats that? Nothing?:eek:

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 12:45 AM
He's not a fat chocobo anymore. They kicked him out for spamming our thread.

Awesomeman
02-12-2006, 12:50 AM
:confused: What is he then? A pirate? A Balloon?

Shoden
02-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Spam! I call it random answers to random questions you threw at me.

I'm in a better party, the balloon party, even better.

It's obvious Dave Mustaine could destroy any form of Chuck Norris and I don't think this is spam, try a George Bush head on Chuck's body.

Leeza
02-12-2006, 12:53 AM
For the last time...DAVE MUSTAINE IS NOT OUR MASCOT NOR WILL HE EVER BE!

Check my sig for the soon-be-mascot. I hope. :)

EDIT: Bladen: Don a sig, will you? :cat:

Awesomeman
02-12-2006, 12:53 AM
I'd watch out Bladen. Leeza or RSL might throw you out of the balloons.

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 12:55 AM
I hear it's a long way down.

And damnit, Leeza found our secret location!

-N-
02-12-2006, 12:56 AM
Whoa, Leeza used caps.
So this is where you guys ended up, huh.

I thought about the whole "yeah, moving to a new location gets us more exposure" thing, but we still have a solid influx of new members in GC, so I kinda got over it. Plus, the linkback to your thread will still remain in this forum even if you do get moved back - at least, it did for us.

Captain Maxx Power
02-12-2006, 12:59 AM
I thought about the whole "yeah, moving to a new location gets us more exposure" thing, but we still have a solid influx of new members in GC

Speak for yourself. We're still struggling to make a full roster :( Being the Underdogs sucks ass.

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 01:01 AM
I was thinking of helping the PRMs (I even went so far as to make you a Wiki entry!), but then you guys kept giving me sass so I ceased all plans.

-N-
02-12-2006, 01:01 AM
Dude, I'm rooting for you guys. Get 18 members! Ask to get bounced around to FF then GenGaming, so you'll leave a large trail of "Moved thread" things. It's been done before. :D

sup psy

Leeza
02-12-2006, 01:04 AM
The "Moved Thread" trail thing is an option. :)

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 01:04 AM
Naughty #eoff party!

Shoden
02-12-2006, 01:10 AM
Whoa, I didn't say he was the mascot I said he could pwn Chuck Norris, the balloon Eeyore is better than him.
Sure I'll err use a sig, just for the sake of it I hardly like Dave Mustaine or CHuck Norris really, ok then err I'm out of here, don't want to get caught in all the top secret, spy stuff that's about to happen.
You know the O Rly owls freak me out at times, they're just random...

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Just who the heck is Dave Mustache anyway?

-N-
02-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Oh look at that - we got moved again. To Crystal Chronicles.
Naturally, I blame Leeza.

Levian
02-12-2006, 01:57 AM
EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!!!!!!! EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT O.K. AS LONG AS WE JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!1111111

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-12-2006, 02:05 AM
get out of the ac forums.....

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 02:10 AM
This is our turf. YOU get out.

PS: No-one has told me who Dave Mustache is yet!

Levian
02-12-2006, 02:30 AM
omg lol FUNNAY CHATLOG:

Levian joins.
[Matthew] 'Cause it puts you next to me
[Dustin] does that make you hot?
[Levian] OH LOOK IT'S MATTHEW AND DUSTIN COMMUNICATING TOGETHRE
[Lissie] oh yeah I forgot about that xD
[Levian] and Lissie
[Matthew] :P
[Levian] oh sorry about that
[Dustin] LIES
[Levian] I just got fired :/
[Dustin] no you didn't
[Matthew] That sucks :/
[Ashley] aww..poor levian
[Levian] ok, so I didn't

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 02:32 AM
I don't like Lissie. Make him/her/it go away please.

Levian
02-12-2006, 02:37 AM
Yeah, already shoo'd him away.

kikimm
02-12-2006, 02:56 AM
Hey guys! This is fantastic!

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 02:56 AM
Keep it up, kaykay, keep up the pace!

Leeza
02-12-2006, 03:00 AM
This is our turf. YOU get out.

PS: No-one has told me who Dave Mustache is yet!

Lead guitarist for Megadeth and Metallica at one time. :cat:

Ancient Seductress
02-12-2006, 03:08 AM
So many things has transpired here. Oh my looks like it caused a bit of commotion, care to tell me what happend?HA With so many nice people on our band we are sure to Succeed, and I will gladly dispute this with anyone.Tho it should be known That I would much rather talk to my good friends here on this post;)

Awesomeman
02-12-2006, 03:10 AM
Our thread kept moving around, thats all:)

JackNapier
02-12-2006, 04:15 AM
The Fat chocos drink bug spray
I sprayed some of that in my eyes before. It's a vile substance. Shows why the Fat Chocos like it.

Fonzie
02-12-2006, 04:45 AM
You must be thinking of Colgne then yes we spray it on ourselfs to make smell good. Sometimes it goes down our throats because we're like that.

Spiffing Cheese
02-12-2006, 02:34 PM
*whistles nonchalantly*

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 02:42 PM
"Colgne", eh?

I think I speak for all of us when I say

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/omfgwtfbbq.jpg

Rye
02-12-2006, 02:47 PM
"Colgne", eh?

I think I speak for all of us when I say

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/omfgwtfbbq.jpg

Most definitely!

02-12-2006, 02:47 PM
How dare you assume that is what I wanted to say, Psy!

*sues*
:)

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 02:51 PM
By "us", I mean "People who are a member of a good party." And before you all clamour that you are members of a good party, I'm talking about morally good. We saved several ducklings from a burning building, and were granted sainthood.

Until you are saints like us, I refuse to speak for you.

02-12-2006, 02:54 PM
How do I know you weren't the ones who set the building on fire?
:shifty:

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 02:57 PM
You guys are the fire party. Why do you think the air is hot?

Anaisa
02-12-2006, 03:01 PM
You don't get granted sainthood for saving ducklings. Although of course I think you should.

02-12-2006, 03:02 PM
A point that is good there, she has.

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Nah, you do.

If you have the right...connections. ;)

Anaisa
02-12-2006, 03:18 PM
But I rescued a duckling. Surely that duckling would have the right connections to get me a sainthood?, if there was one available. Although that was sometime ago, maybe the same rules didn't apply then.

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 03:20 PM
What did you rescue it from?

RSL
02-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Rescuing ducklings is the most noble thing a person can do!

02-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Next to saving noobs from themselves that is. ;)

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Yeah MNiS, let's elitist it up together!

UGH WAIT YOU JOINED IN 2005! *spits*

RSL
02-12-2006, 03:39 PM
I joined in 1999. It doesn't get any more elite than that!

02-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah MNiS, let's elitist it up together!

UGH WAIT YOU JOINED IN 2005! *spits*
You know it.:cool:
Let's hear it for the big '05!

Anaisa
02-12-2006, 03:41 PM
What did you rescue it from?
The other ducks. They didn't want it around for some reason, an they were beating on it.

02-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Poor duck.:(

RSL
02-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Anaisa, you are very kind! :)

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 03:46 PM
I'll recommend you to my pal the Pope, Anaesthetic.

02-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Ah-hah!
So you are sleeping with the Pope!:eek:

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Nah. He's very persistent in asking, though.

Anaisa
02-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Thank you RSL. Don't worry mnis, I took good care of it, an found a nice little ducky family for it. Thats good of you Psycho babble, thanks.

Cz
02-12-2006, 04:15 PM
I'll recommend you to my pal the Pope, Anaesthetic.You mean that guy who refuses to do anything about the AIDS epidemic spreading through Africa? Or is this some other Pope that I'm not aware of? :)

SammieBabe
02-12-2006, 04:16 PM
So, I missed nothing whilst car shopping? GREAT!!! :D

Psychotic
02-12-2006, 04:21 PM
I submitted our official application! We're going to win now!

Or maybe we'll win when the voting happens, I know not.

SammieBabe
02-12-2006, 04:30 PM
I submitted our official application! We're going to win now!

Or maybe we'll win when the voting happens, I know not.

HA! We've already won! Just from sheer coolness and the fact that I have a new car!!! :D