PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Red Mage Party (PRM's)

Pages : 1 [2]

Lost Number
02-14-2006, 11:10 PM
You think they suit me? Why, thank you!

Chibi Angel
02-15-2006, 12:08 AM
Is there any more openings in your party?

Lost Number
02-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Yes, yes, just PM the Capt'n.

Captain Maxx Power
02-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Is there any more openings in your party?

Ah ye be wanting to join then? Excellent! I'll set things in motion.

Also please be welcoming mobiletype who be joining us. Two fine new crew members for our vessel. Ahoy!

SilverWind
02-15-2006, 03:06 AM
Aye, Is there a doctor on board? I ate me a contaminated chocobo...*cough*...urrrgh. I did...'find' another Norris bomb, though!

zell1990
02-15-2006, 06:43 AM
Five questions now.

1. Who should we plunder next?
2. Cap'n, have you registered this party yet with Election Booth?
3. What did you pillage from the Fat Chocobos?
4. What position do you want to run for?
5. Where's our cook, Xaliniaf?

I think we should go after the TUTU's next. I got some of Agent Proto's charred suit. As for position, I want General 1 (General Chat and EOEO).

1. TUTU has been said and i agree. or the hot air balloons party. they annoy this ol' sea dog.
3. I pillaged me 99 Chocobo Feathers and i'll be makin' me'self a new coat! ^_^
4. The First generation will do me fine i guess
5. Cooks in the kitchen, like all good cooks should be. :D

Edit: We're Pirate RED MAGES, we can cure ourselves ^_^

NeoCracker
02-15-2006, 06:49 AM
My suggestion is TUTU

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
02-15-2006, 08:31 AM
I registered for Final Fantasy First Gen in case I accidently not sent the PM (it happens with me)

HowlingMonkey
02-15-2006, 08:48 AM
Dammit! Why do all the good plundering be happening when I'm not here?

zell1990
02-15-2006, 09:47 AM
Quick HowlingMonkey, to the Fat Chocobo thread! there's a battle going on, and we're out numbered! TUTU have teamed up with the Choco's!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-15-2006, 04:35 PM
hi
i just registered with this party and all what exactly is required of me here?

Lost Number
02-15-2006, 04:40 PM
PM the capt'n i think. Just vote for us, take a spot for us, fly a avatar and sig for us, and uphold the PRM party.

Psychotic
02-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Hey cool, I'm in the hall of infamy in the first post!

By the way, the Hall of Infamy was an EoFF tournament of sorts ran by Levian and myself, so not only have you stolen the Chuck Norris idea, you've also stolen that. With originality like that...

Lost Number
02-15-2006, 06:02 PM
Bugger off Psy.

Psychotic
02-15-2006, 06:04 PM
So it's okay for you people to "invade" other party's threads, but not for other people to post in yours to remark on comments made about them? Fearless pirates indeed.

Lost Number
02-15-2006, 06:05 PM
We dont try and make you join our party.

Psychotic
02-15-2006, 06:11 PM
...when have I ever asked any of you lot to join me?

Captain Maxx Power
02-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Just a reminder that the Pirate Red Mage party is still very much open for business for anyon who still hasn't registered. We'll welcome you all with open arms and standard swords to be equipped upon entry. We're the party with the most "umpf" per member, so you know you want in. Plus you get yourself a spanky cool crew member position. How can ye say no?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-15-2006, 06:40 PM
btw i called the port regulator position. WOO!

Lost Number
02-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Hey cool, I'm in the hall of infamy in the first post!

By the way, the Hall of Infamy was an EoFF tournament of sorts ran by Levian and myself, so not only have you stolen the Chuck Norris idea, you've also stolen that. With originality like that...
Thats when, Psy.

Levian
02-15-2006, 08:00 PM
when schmen. join TUTU.

Psychotic
02-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Thats when, Psy.Oh you silly kids, must I explain everything to you?

I was hinting you'd stolen our unoriginality aspect as well. If I wanted you to join, I'd do as the love of my life, Levian did, and say it outright.

As it happens, I don't want any of you in my party as all the positions are filled. Honestly, people these days...

Levian
02-15-2006, 08:18 PM
aww. I never knew I was the love of your life. join tutu. :grinpink:

Psychotic
02-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Wasn't the candlelit dinner last night enough?

Levian
02-15-2006, 08:21 PM
I don't think the actual dinner is supposed to be candlelit tho'. Romanticnonetheless

Elite Lord Sigma
02-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Oy! Who said you could be here?! Go away! Now, I say! Before you get a taste of my magic (and scimitar)!

On a different topic, I think I have some ideas for Crew Positions (freshly plundered from Skies of Arcadia):

Engineer-to keep the engines and cannons in top-notch condition
Gunner-self-explanatory
Craftsman-to keep the ship's hulls and masts sturdy

Lost Number
02-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Save the romance for yer own thread, or PMs, please.

Psychotic
02-15-2006, 08:24 PM
I've always thought that ice cream mixed with candle wax tastes rather scrumptous!

EDIT: Oh alright, but only because you said please.

Captain Maxx Power
02-16-2006, 12:33 AM
Ok here's a quick draft up of how I envisage our party to be divided. Appologies to anyone who didn't get in where they wanted, I tried to be as fair as possible. Anyways here be it:

General 1 : Elite Lord Sigma, Xalionaf, *Lost Number* (possible change Squenix if someone else is willing to assist us)
General 2 : Cazza, Chibi Angel, *Sagensyg* (late entry for FF First Gen, may be put into General 1 if Lost Number is switched. Sorry to punt you around dude >_<)
FF : First Gen : FlareNUKE, Zeromus_X, zell1990
FF : Second Gen : Howling Monkey, Seikon-Shoukougun, Silverwind

Unassigned : Maxx Power (wildcard), Mandinka (no response), blackraven19 (no response), mobiletype (response, no place requested).

What I plan to do is if mobile type is fine with it I'll switch him for Lost Number, and I'll ask either Mandinka or blackraven if they are willing to do Squenix. That should give us five out of the possible six forums (the sixth is Site Staff which would be hard to us all since we don't have any staff on board).

If you have any real reasons why you don't want to be in the group I've assigned PM me ASAP and I'll sorting out. Note that this isn't finalised yet and will probably be shuffled again on Saturday.

SilverWind
02-16-2006, 01:51 AM
I'd gladly switch to squeenix, if things worked out how you explained, if Mandinka, or blackraven says no. To uphold the PRM's! Yarr!

Elite Lord Sigma
02-16-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm perfectly fine with where I am. If the need arises to have me switched, do not send me to Square Enix or FF: Second Generation, because I have little to no experience in those areas.

zell1990
02-16-2006, 06:12 AM
What do we have to do in our respective areas?

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 10:19 AM
Uhh, just to say, General 1 aint the best for me at the moment...EoEO ban. Wears out in a week or so though.

HowlingMonkey
02-16-2006, 11:46 AM
Yarr! I do be having a request for me fellow pirate red mages! Over on the FF8 forum they do be holding a Character Elimination thread. Mayhaps ye've seen it. Well, as our party be firmly against all things emo, I feel it be our duty to get rid off Squall, the landlubbin' scurvy emo dog! So click the link, and soon Squall shall be in Davy Jones's locker! Yarr!

Hurt one for 30, Heal one for 30 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1540145#post1540145)

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-16-2006, 01:25 PM
Yarr! I do be having a request for me fellow pirate red mages! Over on the FF8 forum they do be holding a Character Elimination thread. Mayhaps ye've seen it. Well, as our party be firmly against all things emo, I feel it be our duty to get rid off Squall, the landlubbin' scurvy emo dog! So click the link, and soon Squall shall be in Davy Jones's locker! Yarr!

Hurt one for 30, Heal one for 30 (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1540145#post1540145)

could've told me this was the plan before i healed Squall, i'll get him next time and he'll be walking the plank of feeling the shiny tip of me sword!
and since we're bound to run into the White Seed Ship on our epic voyage why not take out Ellone aswell!

Captain Maxx Power
02-16-2006, 01:39 PM
General 1 : Elite Lord Sigma, Xalionaf, *Lost Number* (possible change Squenix if someone else is willing to assist us)
General 2 : Cazza, Chibi Angel, *Sagensyg* (late entry for FF First Gen, may be put into General 1 if Lost Number is switched. Sorry to punt you around dude >_<)

Ok thanks to mobiletype and Mandinka signing on the dotted line we now have a full rooster :D Here's the list for thou so can compare and contrast

General 1 : Elite Lord Sigma, Xalionaf, mobiletype
General 2 : Cazza, Chibi Angel, Sagensyg
The World is Square...and Enix : Maxx Power, Mandinka, Lost Number

So that's the five forum we can fill filled, and it sorts out Lost Numbers EoEO ban nicely. Also I've officially tagged everyone as a Pirate Red Mage in their usernotes. Wear the badge proudly! Also anyone who has to yet select a crew member position, you will be given a random title decided by myself come Saturday if you haven't yet chosen one.

And with the whole Squall thing I'm demanding everyone keep Quistis alive. It'd be a travesty against all things wonderful if she were to go down.

Miriel
02-16-2006, 08:12 PM
The World is Square...and Enix : Maxx Power, Mandinka, Lost Number

I believe that your Starboard Regulator (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=15777) has been banned.

Lost Number
02-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Oh great.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Aw, nuts.

SilverWind
02-16-2006, 10:25 PM
That guy had an avatar that gave me the spooks! Yarr..

Captain Maxx Power
02-16-2006, 10:28 PM
I'm in the process of attempting to find a replacement. If you guys can go out on a hunt for anyone who can fill his shoes then do so now! It'd suck badly if we were forced to cut down our attendance from five forums to four, after everything we've been through.

It's true what they say : Being the underdogs sucks.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-16-2006, 10:30 PM
I've PMed somebody I know for the spot...I have yet to receive a response, however...

If we actually find a replacement for our former Starboard Regulator, I say we go on a celebratory pillaging of the TUTU Party.

Captain Maxx Power
02-16-2006, 10:34 PM
I've PMed somebody I know for the spot...I have yet to receive a response, however...

If we actually find a replacement for our former Starboard Regulator, I say we go on a celebratory pillaging of the TUTU Party.

That would make me feel so much better. But let's worry about getting our crew back on track.

And for anyone else in the party : PLEASE be on your best behaviour! I don't want anyone else being banned on me.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Well let's try and remain calm during this night of turmoil and ponder how on earth we are going to re-harmonize ourselves. I for one would consider avoiding the highly sensitive Eyes on each other forum for a couple of days. One thing for sure is I'm not going to jump off this mighty fine boat until it is sunk

Elite Lord Sigma
02-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Well let's try and remain calm during this night of turmoil and ponder how on earth we are going to re-harmonize ourselves. I for one would consider avoiding the highly sensitive Eyes on each other forum for a couple of days. One thing for sure is I'm not going to jump off this mighty fine boat until it is sunk.

Just thought I'd make a correction for my case.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-17-2006, 12:38 PM
I got the response, apparently the person I PMed is already in a party...drat.

Shin Gouken
02-17-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll be a pirate red mage ^_^ what would i have to do? im going to work now though. PM me

Shaun
02-17-2006, 02:38 PM
As my party has died, my next favourite party would have been the Unne Avatar Party. But that's died. Seems like it's popularity over quality, eh? Well, you guys are my next favourite as you seem to have an okay and semi-serious attitude about all this, so, whilst I'm not going to join any party, I'd prefer to say I'm on your side.

Lost Number
02-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Glad to hear it. We'll give ya safe harbour.

Shaun
02-17-2006, 02:45 PM
If you guys manage to get through this, make "National talk like a pirate day' an EoFF standard. That's my only true wish.

Lost Number
02-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Talk like a Pirate Red Mage, you can have.

Captain Maxx Power
02-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks to both Shaun and Shin Omega for joining at the 11th hour on FlareNUKE's behalf. It now means we have a reserve member just incase. Plus we've got more to the crew, which is always a good thing.

The new setup now looks like this:

FF : First Gen : Maxx Power, Zeromus_X, zell1990
The World is Square...and Enix : Shin Omega, Mandinka, Lost Number

I shifted myself to First Gen since I thought I'd be better served there (I've extensively played FF's 1-6). Again these changes are small but if anyone has any serious issues then let me know as soon as possible. Joy to the world, we have a full party! :D

Shin Gouken
02-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Arrr me matey's, where be the hidden treasuuure ^_^

I am honoured to be accepted in the crew of the pirate red mages.... and so is my green shoulder bound parrot o_0

SilverWind
02-17-2006, 10:01 PM
arrgh! Welcome aboard matey! How's yer sea legs?

Lawr
02-18-2006, 09:34 PM

Captain Maxx Power
02-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Well, it was a bit late, but the application has now officially been posted off! Good luck to everyone who's signed on the dotted line (pretty much everyone), and hopefully this show will be officially on the road soon.

zell1990
02-19-2006, 05:53 AM
Hey, again what do we have to do in our respective areas? i'm confused, this is my first EOFF election after all...

Zeromus_X
02-19-2006, 06:38 AM
Hey, again what do we have to do in our respective areas? i'm confused, this is my first EOFF election after all...

me too. :cat:

HowlingMonkey
02-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Well, it was a bit late, but the application has now officially been posted off! Good luck to everyone who's signed on the dotted line (pretty much everyone), and hopefully this show will be officially on the road soon.

Don't you mean 'officially on the open seas', cap'n?

Captain Maxx Power
02-19-2006, 11:30 AM
As I have said before many times I have absolutely no idea. It's a new set of rules and activities each year, so even if I told you what we had to do last year it would be of little consequence. Don't worry since the tasks will be made very clear to you and you'll have your fellow PRM's to consult with if you're confused (remember you're working in groups of three, so use your team members!).

Shaun
02-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Er, I'm sorry there's been a misunderstanding guys...

As my party has died, my next favourite party would have been the Unne Avatar Party. But that's died. Seems like it's popularity over quality, eh? Well, you guys are my next favourite as you seem to have an okay and semi-serious attitude about all this, so, whilst I'm not going to join any party, I'd prefer to say I'm on your side.

Sorry, but I did say I didn't want to be a part of any. And isn't it a navigator, not a nagivator? Well, if I can't change my name back, I may as well join. :p

Captain Maxx Power
02-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Maybe that's why I didn't place you in the rooster, or maybe I just felt like I needed to include you in our family. Heck, you're navigating now anyway, so be sure to stick around, otherwise Leviathan know's where we'll end up.

Shaun
02-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Place me in the rooster!? I'm glad you didn't. :D Hah, well, sure, I'd join, but didn't the elections end yesterday? And it still says nagivator. ;)

Lawr
02-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Agrivator is more like it!

RSL
02-20-2006, 03:07 AM
You just got <b>PUPPETEERED!</b> :tongue:

HowlingMonkey
02-20-2006, 10:47 AM

Huh. That's strange, I didn't even know I had booked the tickets.

Elite Lord Sigma
02-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Since we've finally gotten through the hell of getting enough members, let's go on a celebratory plundering, preferrably of TUTU, because their leader Psychotic the Annoying is on our Hall of Shame.

Lost Number
02-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Sure thing, yarr. Now, or wait for more?

Psychotic
02-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Plunder away, friends! We will have tea, cakes, and gloucester scones ready for you, in case you are in need of refreshment. :)

Bart's Friend Milhouse
02-20-2006, 06:10 PM
Plunder away, friends! We will have tea, cakes, and gloucester scones ready for you, in case you are in need of refreshment. :)

Yay! Do you by any chance have any of those fine salivating delightfully dandy Mr Kipling's Exceedingly good bakewell tarts?

Lost Number
02-20-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh, sorry I drank all the tea. Heres some scones I plundered.

drkdragoncharlie
02-20-2006, 07:24 PM
do you do something to make party

Lost Number
02-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah, but you are too late, im afraid.

drkdragoncharlie
02-21-2006, 01:05 AM
ok can I go weth you please:D

Elite Lord Sigma
02-21-2006, 10:10 PM
ok can I go weth you please:D

Welcome aboard!

Shaun
02-22-2006, 01:00 PM

Pfft. Thanks. Anyway, I'd support you guys now, but I think we all know who the winner probably is. Oh well, that's life for you.

drkdragoncharlie
02-23-2006, 01:45 AM
ok drkdragoncharlie at your serves

Zeromus_X
02-23-2006, 04:25 AM
Since no one wants to eat the fat chocobos, can we store our treasure in them then? (At least the ones we capture...)

Just an idea :cat:

zell1990
02-23-2006, 06:00 AM
I've been eating the Fat Chocobos! (They really do taste like chicken)

Along with that Emo fool Squall.. he tasted like emo >.>

Edit: I also just ate Edea, who are we going for next?

Elite Lord Sigma
02-23-2006, 05:56 PM
The Fluffy Pink Party, I think, should be our next target.

Anaisa
02-23-2006, 06:13 PM
The fluffy pink party has gone bust, get with the times! :rolleyes2

Elite Lord Sigma
02-23-2006, 07:32 PM
The fluffy pink party has gone bust, get with the times! :rolleyes2

*checks thread*
In that case...
we'll attack your party.

Captain Maxx Power
02-23-2006, 07:33 PM
We already did the hot air baloons are pretty lame party. Glad to know all of us PRM's are loyal to our cause :D

Lost Number
02-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Right-o, First Mate! Ill get the ship and cast float. Get the cannon, will ya?

EDIT - Ach, c'mon Capt'n!

Elite Lord Sigma
02-23-2006, 07:36 PM
I believe Captain got in trouble when we pillaged HABAAPN last time.

EDIT: New from Captain: We should not pillage anybody else before the elections. He doesn't want to run the risk of one of us getting banned.

Lost Number
02-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Aye aye capt'n. For the party.

Anaisa
02-23-2006, 10:57 PM
We already did the hot air baloons are pretty lame party. Glad to know all of us PRM's are loyal to our cause :D
That party doesn't exist....
I believe Captain got in trouble when we pillaged HABAAPN last time. :hahaha:

Xalioniaf
02-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Yar! I've been out of town for a while, so I haven't been able to see what's been happening! So...what HAS been happening?

Elite Lord Sigma
02-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Well, we basically plundered all of the remaining parties that didn't die out, but the Captain doesn't want to risk any of us getting banned, so we're not going to that.

Lost Number
02-24-2006, 04:48 PM
Yes, no more plundering. So...what else? We are Red Mages too, remember!

blackwizard999
02-25-2006, 09:24 PM
blzckwizerd999

blackwizard999
02-25-2006, 09:26 PM
blackwizard999

Elite Lord Sigma
02-26-2006, 05:43 AM
blackwizard999

Welcome aboard!

Also, this is how I sum up Psychotic, in the words of Groucho Marx: He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

Shaun
02-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Uh, when do the elections end?

Psychotic
02-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Also, this is how I sum up Psychotic, in the words of Groucho Marx: He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.Also, this is how I sum up Psychotic, in the words of Psychotic: At least he isn't Elite Lord Sigma.

Lost Number
02-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Heres how I sum up Psy - Brit.
No, wait, just sarcastic, semi-literate eejit will do.
It be the truth, yarr!

Psychotic
02-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Brit and sarcastic I'll give you, but when have I ever displayed any level of illiteracy?

Isn't Maxx Power British? Sorry if you're not, I always thought you were. If that's true, there are 4 British party leaders. Well, three now that the Pinks have dropped out.

Lost Number
02-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Yes, but I respect the Capt'n. HE EARNED IT!

Captain Maxx Power
02-27-2006, 07:24 PM
Yes, but I respect the Capt'n. HE EARNED IT!

Got that right, through blood, sweat, tears, spells, swashbuckling and a high-definition DVD player for all involved.

Lost Number
02-27-2006, 07:25 PM
I meant the solo edward thing, but ill take that.

SilverWind
02-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh, Psy's a lumber jack, and he's okay!

But seriously, when do we represent our forums?

Elite Lord Sigma
03-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Also, this is how I sum up Psychotic, in the words of Psychotic: At least he isn't Elite Lord Sigma.

Oh, I'm sorry. I made a mistake. Here's what it should have said.

"She may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. She really is an idiot."

dragontamer
03-01-2006, 08:09 PM
just wondering, what do you guys do? cause i would like to join if im allowed (im a girl).

Lost Number
03-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Uhh, Faris from FF5. So yes, I think you can. Too late for the posts, but hop on board!

Psychotic
03-01-2006, 09:07 PM
"She may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. She really is an idiot."Is calling me female the best you can do? Well, alright, I guess you tried your hardest, good effort.

Also, just because someone is female, it doesn't automatically make them inferior. This is what we call sexism. Sexism is NAUGHTY.

Lost Number
03-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Please stop the fighting. First mate, whisht. You are only making it worse you know. Psy is like a scab, it dont get better if you pick at it.

Psychotic
03-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Yeah, instead I ooze pus!

Lost Number
03-01-2006, 09:12 PM

Elite Lord Sigma
03-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Please stop the fighting. First mate, whisht. You are only making it worse you know. Psy is like a scab, it dont get better if you pick at it.

Yes, Quartermaster. I'm just getting impatient because I want the elections to start already. As you can tell, I suck at insulting people and insulting contests. I am good at getting insulted.

Captain Maxx Power
03-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Yes, Quartermaster. I'm just getting impatient because I want the elections to start already. As you can tell, I suck at insulting people and insulting contests. I am good at getting insulted.

Then be calm young Padowan. Patience. I know your eager, but there is a time to use this energy. Until then be cool and keep the faith my friend. If you swashbuckle them, they will succumb.

Lost Number
03-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Chucky ar la, me friends!
Chucky ar la!

Elite Lord Sigma
03-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Chucky ar la, me friends!
Chucky ar la!

Could you give me a translation, please?

Lost Number
03-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Despite my abyssmal speelin it means our day will come.

Elite Lord Sigma
03-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Despite my abyssmal speelin it means our day will come.

In that case...

Chucky ar la!

Lost Number
03-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Good.

Vivi123
03-05-2006, 12:37 AM
I what to join Pirate Red Mage Party

:x_x: :shoot: :rabite: :megamanx: :mario: :save: :rabite: :rabite: :rabite: :rabite: :rabite:

Elite Lord Sigma
03-05-2006, 11:47 PM
I what to join Pirate Red Mage Party

:x_x: :shoot: :rabite: :megamanx: :mario: :save: :rabite: :rabite: :rabite: :rabite: :rabite:
Welcome to the Pirate Red Mage Party!

Slayer53
03-06-2006, 01:19 AM
i want to join to lol

zell1990
03-06-2006, 04:48 AM
Hey Captin' what be happening about the pillag-- i mean elections? I heard from me' wee birdie that they've been put on hold or something, whats that all about? (if ye know of course)

Captain Maxx Power
03-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Basically the FF elections have become the FF neglections. Election Booth has dissapered, and the staff have put a hiatus on all further election campaigns. Consider yourselves off-duty until further notice.

Slayer53
03-06-2006, 11:06 PM
i want to join lol

Elite Lord Sigma
03-06-2006, 11:15 PM
i want to join lol

If it's serious, welcome! If not, go away before we unleash Zell on you.

Slayer53
03-07-2006, 02:41 AM
for real i want to join it looks col lol

Elite Lord Sigma
03-07-2006, 03:11 AM
for real i want to join it looks col lol
Welcome!

Slayer53
03-07-2006, 03:26 AM
yay

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-07-2006, 09:11 AM
bye

zell1990
03-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Slayer53 is banned already?!

Do we really want to be hiring this kind of help?

Edit: It be giving us Pirate Red Mages a bad name!

Captain Maxx Power
03-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Edit: It be giving us Pirate Red Mages a bad name!

No late comers to the PRM's. If you weren't here in the beginning you ain't a true Pirate Red Mage.