PDA

View Full Version : FF7

FinalLife
02-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Will there be a re-make???

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
02-06-2006, 08:18 AM
No, It was a demo, just like the FF8 Demo for the PS2, and the FF6 Demo for the whatever... It's only purpose was to see the new capabilities...

Meat Puppet
02-06-2006, 08:47 AM
No, It was a demo, just like the FF8 Demo for the PS2, and the FF6 Demo for the whatever... It's only purpose was to see the new capabilities...

What was a demo? Final Fantasy 7? I kind of think you're wrong, buddy!

Shin Gouken
02-06-2006, 08:57 AM
There was a demo showing what final fantasy vii would look like if it was remade.

People still believe it's possible it will be remade. I don't think so.

Before this thread is closed (coz it probabley will be) The question should be: SHOULD FFVII be remade?

I don't think it should. A remake only has one thing to offer FFVII and that's improved graphics.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
02-06-2006, 09:36 AM
What was a demo? Final Fantasy 7? I kind of think you're wrong, buddy!

I AM RIGHT!!! I AM WOMAN!!!

Emerald weapon
02-06-2006, 12:52 PM
No,square-enix are considering it because there has been such an uproar of support from the fans to make FFVII for the ps3,personally i think they should but it will never replace the old 1

kikimm
02-09-2006, 02:10 AM
I wouldn't mind if there was a remake. Sometiems it's hard to take the story as seriously as it should be taken when the characters look the way they do. But ultimately, I really don't care. I'd actually rather SE spend their time making new FFs, and stop with the FF7 craze.

Setzer Gabianni
02-09-2006, 09:37 AM
I wouldn't mind if there was a remake. Sometiems it's hard to take the story as seriously as it should be taken when the characters look the way they do. But ultimately, I really don't care. I'd actually rather SE spend their time making new FFs, and stop with the FF7 craze.

charles55021
02-12-2006, 10:25 AM
i personally think there should be a remake, and here are 3 good reasons

1. it would fix the tranlation problems

2. it would give you more options for fmvs

3. it would sell like hotcakes

now reasons why they would make a remake of final fantasy 7

1. they would get a lot of sales from it

2. they would be loyal to the fan base that made it so popular

3 it would rake in the cash

4. it could be a halo 3 killer (in other words it would be a game that people would buy the system for, like halo was for the xbox, and halo 2 will be for windows vista, and for those who don't know windows vista is going to be the next XP)

now things that square should so if they did remake it,

1 add more story too it, i mean expand on some of it

2. give us the option of continueing after the ending of the game, in other words after meteor is defeated to finish geting stuff we missed

3 keep it ever expanding with the option of expansion packs, the ps3 has a hard drive now

there's my 3 cents

a nirvana fan
02-12-2006, 10:51 PM

Have you got a link to the FFVIII Demo for PS2??:D