PDA

View Full Version : Could someone help me out?

MogThief
02-06-2006, 03:02 PM
I know these questions may sound stupid, but who was better HP growth? A monk or mime? And do monks have better speed growth than chemists? Thank you in advance.

Despotus
02-06-2006, 07:52 PM
I am sure that mimes gain HP faster and farther than Monks. A high lvl Mime should have over 600HP, a Monk just over 400HP. As for speed, I believe Monks increase slightly faster than Chemists, but I'm not 100% certain. If you're looking for rapid speed growth, I suggest leveling up as a Thief or Ninja.

Beoluve
02-06-2006, 10:26 PM
I agree with Despotus. But I have a suggestion. If you equipe a monk with a bracer and get his brave points to 99 the he should take off at leats 400 ever blow.

yuno
02-07-2006, 08:37 AM
get his brave points to 99
you cant get anyone's brave to 99...

MogThief
02-07-2006, 03:34 PM
I am sure that mimes gain HP faster and farther than Monks. A high lvl Mime should have over 600HP, a Monk just over 400HP. As for speed, I believe Monks increase slightly faster than Chemists, but I'm not 100% certain. If you're looking for rapid speed growth, I suggest leveling up as a Thief or Ninja.

I leveled one of my units down as a Chemist to gain a little of every stat except speed, but when I leveled her back up as a wizard for 30 levels, a mime for 10 levels, and a monk for 40 levels, she lost one speed point in some job classes. I was trying to give her the best the possible way, so I can minimize any drawbacks. Yesterday, I got all the stats I needed at the cost of losing a around three MP. It's not bad considering her role isn't to use magic against the enemies. She's a samurai.