PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice...

Seto Fett
02-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Alright, I just finished X again and plan on playing X-2 again as well. It's been a long time though, as it's been at least two years since I last played it. The thing is, I started fresh with my new X data by completing purging the previous saves. For X-2 though, there's the New Game Plus and percentage saving. I've never achieved the good or perfect endings before, and don't even know what's in them as I don't want them spoiled. I know what generally happens though, as you don't base a game on finding ___ then not show ___.

Anyway, my question is should I purge my X-2 New Game Plus save or start a new game with it? Far as I know, I had all the Al Bhed Primers, a few million in gil, lots of handy equipment and quite a few Garment Grids. If I keep the New Game Plus, I'll be able to see the better endings obviously, instead of playing the game twice again later. So, any recommendations?

DeathKnight
02-06-2006, 09:53 PM
go with new game plus and look at the Important threads up there to find out what you have to do to get the PERFECT ending, accept nothing lower than that as it is the ending which closes the game COMPLETELY:choc2:

or you can search for strategy guides around the net.:choc2:

Little Blue
02-06-2006, 10:18 PM
After having such a long break from X-2 myself (well 6 months, not 2 years...) I felt that I wasn't really comfortable using a new game plus, and started from scratch. I think it really depends on your feelings towards the game...

raskerino
02-07-2006, 01:18 AM
If you want the game to be a breeze then new game. If you want to run away from every fight and attack your own characters for the first turn of every battle and still win without trouble, new game plus. I'd go for new game and try to get the good ending.