PDA

View Full Version : kind of windowed base FF game...

Xalioniaf
02-07-2006, 01:15 AM
about a year ago, I remember someone posting a link to a kind of final fantasy game that was played in your web browser. It was slow and kinda clumsy, but I kinda liked it. I don't remember much about it, besides the fact that it was posted in general gaming discussion as part of some topic...can anyone help me find it again?

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
02-07-2006, 02:11 AM
I seen some stuff like that... they are saved as cookies, and cookies eventually get deleted... just get ROMs

Slade
02-07-2006, 04:58 AM
It wasn't that really stupid one with heaps of swearing and where you start off in Balamb Garden and the final boss was Sephiroth was it?

Xalioniaf
02-07-2006, 01:35 PM
It wasn't that really stupid one with heaps of swearing and where you start off in Balamb Garden and the final boss was Sephiroth was it?
No. I remember there were no bosses. You'd make a team of 4 characters from various classes, then you could put your characters against other peoples...

Slade
02-08-2006, 08:06 AM
I see, never seen that one. Sorry.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
02-08-2006, 08:40 AM
No. I remember there were no bosses. You'd make a team of 4 characters from various classes, then you could put your characters against other peoples...

Hmm... was it a fangame?

Xalioniaf
02-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Hmm... was it a fangame?
Yeah. I'm sorry I can't put up much info ^.^. I barely remember this game, but I was reminded of it when I was trying out the RPG on Dreams in Vana'Diel.

JackNapier
02-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Do you know where to find that one? It sounds so retarded that I must play it.

Momiji
02-10-2006, 01:10 AM
That was me who brought that up, back when I was Twilight Paladin. It was called 'Hunted to Extinction 2', but it's permanently down now. Sorry.

Slade
02-10-2006, 04:25 AM
Do you know where to find that one? It sounds so retarded that I must play it.
Not really. I just remember someone posting a link to it ages ago. I played it right up to Sephiroth. It cracks me up how 'badarse' the creator tried to make the main character :D Anyway, try Newgrounds, it could be there.

Momiji
02-11-2006, 05:21 PM
You're thinking of a different one Slade.

So therefore you couldn't get to Sephiroth or whatever.

Anyway, HTE2 was abandoned by its creator some time ago, and somehow, the site still remained. But just about 2 months ago, the site finally stopped working. So sorry, you're out of luck. If you want to, make a PHP site and make your own game. I'd like to see that.

vampirepiggyhunter7
02-11-2006, 05:26 PM
sounds kinda fun...

Xalioniaf
02-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Anyway, HTE2 was abandoned by its creator some time ago, and somehow, the site still remained. But just about 2 months ago, the site finally stopped working. So sorry, you're out of luck. If you want to, make a PHP site and make your own game. I'd like to see that.

THat really sucks ~.~, And I don't know PHP, so I couldn't make one if I tried. Anyway, nice to know what happened to it.