PDA

View Full Version : i saw the kingdom hearts 2 opening

Eiko Guy
02-07-2006, 03:33 AM
who has a CoM game i can buy from them cuz nonw if my friends have and no ga,estops either i cant order it no credit card

who is the blonde chick thats looks like kairi

and why does that battle betwwn ora and the guy with a halberdesque switch between them and riku and ansem

abrojtm
02-07-2006, 04:17 AM
I have the game, but you can't buy it. I'm sure if you looked hard enough within your city. There'd be a place with it somewhere (albeit used). Alternatively, ask for a parent's credit card, use a check card, or *shudders* download the rom.

The girl is Namine. The battle between Sora and Marluxia and Riku and Ansem switches because they are the respective final battles.

Skyblade
02-07-2006, 10:52 PM
It's not a halberd, it's a scythe.

Anyway, CoM has two parts: Sora's story, and Reverse/Rebirth, which is played from Riku's point of view. As abrojtm said, Marluxia and Ansem are the final bosses of those games. Marluxia (the guy with the scythe) is the final foe faced by Sora, while Ansem is the final villain faced by Riku.

I'm sure you'll be able to find it somewhere. Or you could look for a game script or a plot summary if you still have trouble finding it.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-07-2006, 11:15 PM
wut does this have to do with the opening?

StarlightAngel
02-07-2006, 11:48 PM
The opening shows stuff from CoM

Eiko Guy
02-09-2006, 03:15 AM
who is namine

StarlightAngel
02-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Good god, you know the world is going to end when someone asks "who is Namine?" @_@

http://www.khinsider.com/info/namineimages/namine_face.jpg
That's what she looks like.

Namine is a witch who can bury memories and create new, false ones. She is also Kairi's shadow. She meets Sora in KH: CoM but he no longer remembers her because she rearranged his memories so that he had back his old ones, but no longer had the ones of her and castle Oblivion.