PDA

View Full Version : After all these years, I'm still seeing something out of the ordinary...

MogThief
02-07-2006, 03:57 PM
and it doesn't surprise me either. At Finath River, an ochu had professor Daravon's avatar. At the same battlefield, I managed to hit five enemies with Holy Explosion, but I didn't purposely try to achieve it. At VOYAGE, on of the female archers hit me with Wiznaibus.

Have any of you seen anything similar to these?

BG-57
02-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Not exactly. But it's a very deep game, so it's hard to see everything in even two or three playthroughs.

The closest thing was I was in NOGIAS with two Tiamats in my party. I had one fly down to the next tier and suddenly my characters could hop down to that level by jumping over its back! Normally they would have had to take the long way or use Ignore Height.

At the time I knew about using Worker 8 to climb the pillars in Nelveska Temple, but I didn't know you could do it in other dungeons with other species.

Another surprise is that two Propositions only appear one month in the year, corresponding to a specific Zodiac sign.

Tempest
02-13-2006, 07:30 PM
I've seen the female Archer with the dance skill before, so I used Invite and saw the Dancer class was level up well but not the Archer class. And something similar to BG-57 with the party jumping on the backs of monsters except it was at Horror and it was a lancer jumping off a Blue Dragons back. I wasn't expecting that.

MogThief
02-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I've seen the female Archer with the dance skill before, so I used Invite and saw the Dancer class was level up well but not the Archer class. And something similar to BG-57 with the party jumping on the backs of monsters except it was at Horror and it was a lancer jumping off a Blue Dragons back. I wasn't expecting that.

Jumping or walking on a big monster's back will give you a shortcut to places. You can do this with the Steel Giant.