PDA

View Full Version : Banjo Kazooie & Tooie

Nick Schovitz
02-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Who has played this game, I used to play this platformer all the time, it was quite entertaining my favorite world on that game was Rusty Bucket Ship, I loved the challenge of going under that oily water. I haven't played the sequal but is it as good or better?

Game even one a reward
http://www.nintendorks.com/media/boxart/banjo-kazooie.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9910/B-T/Image/Banjo-Tooie-Box.JPG

Rye
02-07-2006, 11:18 PM
The sequal is better at some parts, but it misses the Grunty game show thing at the end of the 1st which I love so much. I LOVE both games, they take me back to my childhood where I always played that, Goldeneye and Diddy Kong Racing (I think it's called.) xD

But I dunno, the worlds and transformations of the sequal were awesome. I loved that world in the sequal with the giant tent with the blow up monster. It was like, a circus type of theme.

Click Clock Woods = <3.

Epiphany
02-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Diddy Kong Racing is aaawesome.
I love both of these games and am sad that I no longer have my N64, because I want to play them now. My fav. would be Freezeezy Peak.

Rye
02-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Diddy Kong Racing rocked, I loved that space level and that lagoon in multiplayer because I'd totally own everyone. I was also really good at that dinosaur level with the eggs and the nest. :D I need to play it again sometime.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-07-2006, 11:24 PM
oi i forgot the worlds in these games, i needa play them i liked them even though i was scared

Nick Schovitz
02-11-2006, 12:50 AM
scared, scared of what!?

Elite Lord Sigma
02-11-2006, 12:55 AM
I never played either game, even though I plan to download both games once the Revolution is released.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-11-2006, 01:41 AM
scared, scared of what!?
the witch or bird or something i dont kno i was 7 or 8

Rufus Shinra
02-15-2006, 04:32 AM
Those games are great. A very different, but fun adventure game. My favorite World is Mad Monster Mansion. I love the whole haunted house thing.

Trumpet Thief
02-15-2006, 04:51 AM
chaos: I loved those games sooooo much.

Rubedo: We, too, liked Click Clock Woods.