PDA

View Full Version : Technical problem on pc...

Kotzen
02-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Hey,

Actually i have a crash problem right after rockettown, after i beat palmer and get on tiny broco comes an fmv.No problem there, but after Cid gets on the plane and that short conversation about making an emergency landing is finished, it suddenly crashes.I have Xp, i applied many patches, tried everything but it still crashes at that exact same point.
I could really use any kind of help, cause i would really want to get through that part of the game.

Captain Maxx Power
02-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey,

Actually i have a crash problem right after rockettown, after i beat palmer and get on tiny broco comes an fmv.No problem there, but after Cid gets on the plane and that short conversation about making an emergency landing is finished, it suddenly crashes.I have Xp, i applied many patches, tried everything but it still crashes at that exact same point.
I could really use any kind of help, cause i would really want to get through that part of the game.

That's the wrong save. In the PC version, the saves are one less than their corresponding save numbers. I.e. if the game save is saved in Slot 3 in the game, it's save file is called save02.ff7

Kotzen
02-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Whoops i wasnt aware of that.:p I reattached the real one i hope.

Thanks for warning me about it.:)

Captain Maxx Power
02-09-2006, 05:39 PM
What would you do without me?

Kotzen
02-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Ah thanks!Really i dont think i could find a solution and make it work.You did a big favor to me.Thanks for your help!:)
I owe you one.;)