PDA

View Full Version : eBaum is a thief???

JaytodaP
02-10-2006, 02:23 AM
I was just looking at albino blacksheep cause they got some funny stuff on there and i saw a link to a flash about how ebaums world sucks. It was a music video about how he takes other peoples pictures and videos and puts his watermark on it and calls it his own. The people that made the flash contacted eBaum and told him how he was a thief. eBaum asked them to prove it but they said they didnt have to. I dont think this is real, nor do I really give too much of a damn but if you google ebaums world sucks, youll find the site I'm talking about.

Anyway, the flash and song are pretty cool.

Rye
02-10-2006, 02:24 AM
Naw, it's true. ebaumsworld steals stuff and uses the evil WATERMAAAARK~

There was an internet war. Wow. I can't believe I'd ever say that.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
02-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Rye is completely right :/

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 02:26 AM
Yes, eBaumsworld does often take content from other people's sites without giving credit to the original author. Recently there was a war between ytmnd and eBaum because eBaum stole some of ytmnd's content and claimed it for itself.

The legal threats from Neil Bauman are hilarious.

Rye
02-10-2006, 02:28 AM
Yes, eBaumsworld does often take content from other people's sites without giving credit to the original author. Recently there was a war between ytmnd and eBaum because eBaum stole some of ytmnd's content and claimed it for itself.

The legal threats from Neil Bauman are hilarious.

It seems you have lost possession of your YIDDISH CUP.

Psychotic
02-10-2006, 02:29 AM
It seems you have lost possession of your YIDDISH CUP.This is true lunacy!

ffxfreak93
02-10-2006, 02:31 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/LOL-Politicians.jpg

Rengori
02-10-2006, 02:34 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/LOL-Politicians.jpg
Where on earth are you getting- Oh, I can see it right now.

And you're just now learning eBaum's a thief?

ffxfreak93
02-10-2006, 02:39 AM
i already knew it,but the problem is i don't really give a $#!t

Zell's Fists of Fury
02-10-2006, 02:45 AM
http://baumanletters.ytmnd.com/

Beyond
02-12-2006, 09:25 AM
i already knew it,but the problem is i don't really give a $#!t
A little empathy wouldn't hurt you. Try to imagine that you've just spend the last three months producing a flash file that you came up with. It may not be the funniest thing ever, but it's still good, and more importantly, it's the result of your hard work and effort, and you're proud of it. So now you've posted it on the internet for people to enjoy.

Then someone comes accross it, and says "That's a pretty good animation. I'll pretend that it's my work and get the credit for it!" That's what Eric Bauman is doing. But that's not the end of it, not in the slightest.

You've discovered that this person has stolen your content and is claiming it as their own. You ask them nicely to take it down, to which they politely tell you to shut up.

Now, not only are they stealing the credit for your hard work, and refusing to acknowledge that you are the owner and taking it down at your request, but they'e selling add space on their site and making money off your hard work! It's dishonest, and downright criminal.

To add insult to injury, they use the money they make from people veiwing the adds on the pages containing your content to sue you for harassment when you repeatedly ask them to take your material down. And they can afford a top-notch team of lawyers with their ill-gotten gold, you don't stand a chance against them in court unless you're rich.

If you still visit eBaums world knowing all that, you're as bad as he is. "But I like the stuff he has on his site!" you say. So what? You can find it from wherever he stole it from anyway.

Someone else could probably word that better, but the message should be clear regardless.

Markus. D
02-12-2006, 10:33 AM
thumbs always down to Ebaum.