PDA

View Full Version : >> Valkyrie Profile (spoilers)..

black orb
02-10-2006, 05:30 PM
>> Yeah, we need a VP thread..
Just talk/discuss whatever you want about the game..

Well, lets start with something then..
Did you know that you can actually beat Freya in the C ending??
Its super hard to do it though..

Black Mage
02-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Agreed. This game definitely deserves its own thread.

As for defeating Freya, I had wondered about that. Does anything special actually happen when you beat her, or do you just get the game over regardless?

I just assumed she had unlimited HP, but I never went for the C ending when I had my skill setups maxed out, and characters leveled up. I definitely need to give that a shot sometime.

Dreddz
02-10-2006, 07:22 PM
All I can contribute for is that Im getting the remake, hope its good.

black orb
02-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Agreed. This game definitely deserves its own thread.

As for defeating Freya, I had wondered about that. Does anything special actually happen when you beat her, or do you just get the game over regardless?

I just assumed she had unlimited HP, but I never went for the C ending when I had my skill setups maxed out, and characters leveled up. I definitely need to give that a shot sometime.
>>> First, if you beat her you still get the C ending (Game Over)..

How to do it, first of all you must be fully prepared for the battle, guts to the maximum, auto item to the max, 99 union plumes, 99 of every elemental gem and cristal for doing some quick damage, etc.. Your characters must be at high levels..
I tried to do this but the blattle is just too long so I got bored and quit the game..
Now I heard the trick to hit more than 1 DMG is using Aelia (I still have to try this), since she will hit 33 and 100 DMG.. If you have a powerful mage I think Meteor Swarm/Celestial Star will hit more damage too..

Jowy
02-10-2006, 10:36 PM
I never bothered getting the C ending, since I had to return the copy of it in my possesion to it's owner. What exactly happens, anyway?

black orb
02-11-2006, 04:59 AM
>>> In order to get the C ending you must make Odin and Freya really mad, things like not sending warriors to Valhalla, doing certain things that would make Lenneth regain her memory and specially borrowing all the Odin Artifacts (the treasure chests you find everytime you beat a boss), doing all this sort of stuff will drop your "Evaluation Points" if you drop those points to zero before you reach the final dungeon Freya will come to Midgar and punish you personally.
Since you didnt meet Odin`s expectations Freya will seal you and summon Hrist (another Valkyrie) instead to do all your dirty work..