PDA

View Full Version : internationals?

Fatal Impurity
02-10-2006, 09:11 PM
what exactly are the FF:internationals? and how come they are never realeased in britain but they are realased in japan and america? :mad: :mad2:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-10-2006, 09:51 PM
The International games are simply expanded versions of the original releases. The concept originated when FFVII had a significant amount of content added to it when it was released outside of Japan, and to make sure that Japanese players wouldn't miss out, Square rereleased the game with all the foreign market content as well as even more new stuff. This was called FFVII International. Since then, there have been International versions released for FFX and FFX-2, although in these cases it wasn't a matter of catching up with the Western version of either game: "International" has simply become a code word for "more stuff."
and how come they are never realeased in britain but they are realased in japan and america? On the contrary, none of the International games have ever been released in the United States, whereas Europe did get FFX International.

Fatal Impurity
02-11-2006, 10:37 AM
ive never seen any international versions at my local game stores are they some kinda limited edition?

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
02-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I thought it was called international because it has many languages...

Fatal Impurity
02-11-2006, 11:14 AM
lol i knew they had cool features like ff10-2 has feature where you can battle anybody from the original team.....like dumbass "thish ish my story" tidus