PDA

View Full Version : Gotta make the money, credits no good.

Shoeberto
02-11-2006, 03:25 AM
First person to name where the title line is from wins.

Basically I want a way to make a lot of money (couple hundred bux, not much) but I want obscure ideas which don't involve getting a job, because I'm already looking for one.

So give me totally rockin' get-rich-quik schemes. Or tell me where the title line is from. Either way, you're all winners.

Resha
02-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Ok. So my friend has this theory that you can become a millionaire by selling koi. Two bucks per koi and you're made for a lifetime; everyone wants koi! You get two kois, and make them breed. Keep breeding them! Never stop breeding them! Then do the selling thing and you will have lots of money.

DK
02-11-2006, 03:43 AM
The only way you'll be able to do it is if you have money to begin with in order to start something up. Just put the hard graft in and take and do whatever you can to get it.

Black Mage
02-11-2006, 03:44 AM
That title is definitely from a Star Wars song. I can't remember the name of the song, but it's definitely Star Wars. Arg.

EDIT: Not a real song from the movie. You must know what I'm talking about.

DK
02-11-2006, 03:47 AM
oh P.S MC Chris

Shoeberto
02-11-2006, 03:48 AM
The only way you'll be able to do it is if you have money to begin with in order to start something up. Just put the hard graft in and take and do whatever you can to get it.
Speak English, you silly man!

That title is definitely from a Star Wars song. I can't remember the name of the song, but it's definitely Star Wars. Arg.
You're close.

edit: Dangit, Dan :mad2:

DK
02-11-2006, 03:49 AM
Basically just work your ass off. Do anything, wash cars, mow lawns, do oddjobs, whatever you can do while looking for actual employment. And save a lot.

Madame Adequate
02-11-2006, 03:51 AM
Theft.

Or freelance journalism.

DK
02-11-2006, 03:52 AM
Bugger you, Stu. You wanted it named and it was named. :mad2:

Shoeberto
02-11-2006, 03:55 AM
Well you didn't name the title, just the artist, so you still lose :mad2:

Oh I can't stay mad at you :mad2: :love: :mad2:

DK
02-11-2006, 03:57 AM
MC CHRIS FETT'S VETTE THERE YOU GO :(

Shoeberto
02-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Spelled it wrong.

DK
02-11-2006, 04:01 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life%27s_a_Bitch_and_I%27m_Her_Pimp

Shoeberto
02-11-2006, 04:02 AM
For two years. . .I have lived a lie.

Erdrick Holmes
02-11-2006, 04:10 AM
Sell drugs or your body.

-N-
02-11-2006, 05:15 AM
1. Tutor.
2. Sell crap on eBay.
3. Leech off your parents.
4. Ask Allie to meet you halfway.

Calliope
02-11-2006, 05:23 AM
PYRAMID SCHEME!

Miriel
02-11-2006, 05:54 AM
Put out an advertisement for a sex toy. And claim that it's the best sex toy ever known to man. Guaranteed results or money back and sell 'em for 25 bucks a piece. Have people make the check out to some innocuous company name like "Bobbie's Bits" and cash those checks and wait for 2 weeks.

Then notify the buyers that you couldn't get the shipment from the manufactuors of the sex toy, and send them their money back but with the checks written out by the Company's real name which should be something really inappropriate like "Kinky and Illegal Sex Supplies". Then wait and see how many people will actually risk having their bank know their dirty little secret by cashing their check. Most people would rather eat that 25 dollar loss, which you then get to keep.

Tada! Get rich quick!

Xaven
02-11-2006, 06:01 AM
Put out an advertisement for a sex toy. And claim that it's the best sex toy ever known to man. Guaranteed results or money back and sell 'em for 25 bucks a piece. Have people make the check out to some innocuous company name like "Bobbie's Bits" and cash those checks and wait for 2 weeks.

Then notify the buyers that you couldn't get the shipment from the manufactuors of the sex toy, and send them their money back but with the checks written out by the Company's real name which should be something really inappropriate like "Kinky and Illegal Sex Supplies". Then wait and see how many people will actually risk having their bank know their dirty little secret by cashing their check. Most people would rather eat that 25 dollar loss, which you then get to keep.

Tada! Get rich quick!
Miriel... <3!

My name is...something..?
02-11-2006, 10:45 AM

Tada! Get rich quick!
My God, that's brilliant!:eek:

Levian
02-11-2006, 12:50 PM

Tada! Get rich quick!

Oh dear god. THAT WAS YOU? :eek: :mad2: