PDA

View Full Version : spoiler

Eiko Guy
02-11-2006, 06:48 AM
doesnt that make ya wanna peek well at the end of the game i told you spoilers any way why does kairi go to destiny islands and where does sora go want she born in hollow bastion and sora on destiny island wat is up

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-11-2006, 07:37 AM
I am not too clear as to what you want explain, but I will give it a shot. See the thing is Kairi was born on Hollow Bastion, yet she came to Destiny Island during a meteor shower. This is significant seeing as it is meteor material that are used to make gummi ships. We can infer that something happened that day where the barrier between the worlds had fallen. (Could be when Xehanort [Who we all think is Ansem in KH I] finally reaches the heart of Hollow Bastion). As the barrier weakens, somehow she is transported to Destiny Island. Maybe it was a primitive gummi ship, I do not know nor is there much detail given. I hope that helps. I know there is a lot of speculation in my explainatio, but I am trying to fill in the blanks that Square-Enix and Disney left us with. (Maybe it will be better explained in KH II?)

Psydekick
02-11-2006, 03:21 PM
What Levi said LOL

Eiko Guy
02-11-2006, 08:47 PM
what im asking is why does kairi go to detiny island when shes from hollow bastion and where does sora go becuz he is from destiny island?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-11-2006, 08:52 PM
ok LOOK kairi in kh1 is in destiny island or w/e bcuz shes from another world (hollow bastion) THERE then sora explores the world or w/e this is not a spoiler

02-11-2006, 08:57 PM
I explained how Kairi got there, unfortunatly we can only speculate as to why, personally I think it was as the world was bing swallowed by Heartless someone sent her away, maybe it was DiZ/Ansem in an attempt to redeem himself or her grandmother.

Sora wants to leave Destiny Islands with Riku and Kairi because they want to see more of the world. Then the Heartless attack and he gets swallowed up and sent to Traverse Town.

Eiko Guy
02-13-2006, 06:19 PM
where does sora go after beating xehanort not at the beginning at the end

Psydekick
02-15-2006, 08:21 AM
He goes on this long narrow road and they see pluto and start runnig after him or something like that

02-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Sora! is right, it is shown in the full end and also in the intro to CoM. He is on the Twilight Path, I think that is the name of the place. *hasn't played CoM in a while*

Psydekick
02-15-2006, 09:25 AM
Its a funny scene cos they all run stupid lol

_yeojina_
03-03-2006, 08:59 AM
TSoL, it is called Twilight Path; I completed it yesterday. AFTER 6 MONTHS! I think. I have a horrible memory.