PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy advent children release date for europe yippeexx

tifastrife
02-11-2006, 10:43 PM
heyy ppl am just new here so hello ever1:love:!! i thought i should post this i found out that sony pictures has anounced that final fantasy advent children is soppose to be coming out on 24th of april this year before the US which is weard but cool though lol:D and the following celebs are in it steve burten,mandy moore and jessica alba. if you want to see for your self its on final fantasy hybrid home page lol:tongue: :greenie: :D

Shoeberto
02-11-2006, 10:49 PM
FFVII:AC forum, then :)

tifastrife
02-11-2006, 10:54 PM
woops sorry must of posted it twice as you can see am kinda new at this lol:rolleyes2 :tongue:

DMKA
02-12-2006, 02:15 AM
May I ask where you got that date from? Because I've yet to see a release date for anywhere outside Europe since they pushed it back for the millionth time. The official site doesn't have anything on it either.

tifastrife
02-12-2006, 11:43 AM
its on my original post final fantasy hybrid.net home page you might of got the wrong site but some say the release date is false and some say its true but if its false i will seriously kill some1:mad2: cause i have been waiting soo long for this lol:angel: xx

kikimm
02-14-2006, 05:55 PM
So I think we can discuss this here, (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=79367) since there's some actual info in that thread. :D