PDA

View Full Version : Trema

Rikkugrl12
02-12-2006, 04:36 AM
Has any1 ever beat The Black Element? What about trema? if you have how did you do it? ;) I just want to see if you could get past them and i need some help getting past the black element. :-) :)

Awesomeman
02-12-2006, 08:33 AM
What are these two things that you speak of? How do you find them?

The Devourer Of Worlds
02-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Black Elemental is easy as long as you are able to kill it before it uses Ultima. Just get a dark knight to use Charon. It should cause 9999 damage, thus killing Black Elemental in one hit.

For Trema/Paragon, I used 2 Dark Knights with Crystal Bangles and Crystal gloves and a Gunner/Alchemist with Cat Nip and Speed Bracer. The only abilities that really needs to be learned for this battle are Level 3 Trigger Happy and Chemist. Make sure your levels are as high as possible (99 preferred). Also, make sure you have as many High potions, Phoenix Downs and Mega Potions as possible. Be sure to have a few Soul Springs as well.

Start the Battle with Paragon with a gunner and 2 dark knights. The aim here is to kill Paragon before he can use any of his insanely powerful attacks like Genesis. Get one Dark knight to kill the gunner and get the other to revive it. As soon as the gunner gets her next turn, unload on Paragon with Level 3 Trigger Happy. If you are fast enough, you should be able to cause 20 hits all at 9999 damage thanks to Cat Nip. A couple of attacks from the Dark Knights later and Paragon will be dead.

Now, as soon as the battle with Trema starts, change from Gunner to Alchemist. After that, use a few Soul Springs on Trema (you shouldn’t need too many) to completely deplete his MP. This will ensure that he will only use physical attacks against you, in addition to Meteor which he will only use twice. The Crystal Gloves will assure that your dark knights have as high defense as possible, and the Crystal Bangles should give them 9999 HP a piece. Trema’s physical attacks will only cause around 200-500 damage to the Dark Knights. Dark Knight should constantly use Darkness, and the Alchemist should constantly use Mega Potions. If you run out of Mega Potions, mix two High Potions for the same effect. If your Alchemist is killed, get one Dark Knight to revive her, and the other to use a Mega Potion. Constantly using Mega Potions will ensure that the Dark Kights always have high HP (be sure to keep it at 7000+), so when Trema uses Meteor (he uses it when he has 50% HP left and then again when he has 25% HP left) both of them will survive. The Alchemist will probably die from a Meteor attacks, so revive her as previously mentioned.

All in all it will probably take about half an hour to kill Trema if you keep using Darkness as your only form of attacks. If your Alchemist is on critical HP at any point, you could try switching back to Gunner and blast him with Trigger Happy for insane damage, but make sure your Dark knight still have high HP before you do this.

Little Blue
02-12-2006, 09:51 AM
When I beat the Black Element yesterday I just used moogle beam with Yuna's mascot dress sphere and it did 16,000 damage (on the higher power garment grid)

As for trema/paragon, I haven't reached them yet (trying to learn Cry in the Night from a mega tonberry while the tonberries are oversouled) but I know its beneficial for Paragon to be oversouled when you attack it. If it isn't, just go to the chocobo dungeon or the farplane and beat up the weapons there. Once one is oversouled, escape then return the Via Infinito to pound (successfully hopefully) on paragon usng whatever strategy you want.

Markus. D
02-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Whilst I am playing International + Last Mission.

I am stuck on Chac.

D.os
02-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Black elemental is kinda easy, just use Dark Knight with a Crystal Bangle and then Charon, you should kill in in One turn.
I'm moving to Chac , and i'd like to know where I can get Cat Nip, I don't recall seeing it on my acessories list:confused:

Maite_Sweet_Rebelde
02-12-2006, 09:42 PM
yea me too

Rikkugrl12
02-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Ok so use 2 dark nights and a white mage or alchemist that is pretty much crowned on the ds? oh and aurons ghost, in order to get the mascot you have to get the episode complete in Bevelle to wich means i have to kill them and then fight them again?

Rikkugrl12
02-12-2006, 10:41 PM
you have to gt an episode complete in every place even Bevelle

Little Blue
02-12-2006, 10:45 PM
The Bevelle EpCom has nothing to do with the Via Infinito, as long as you did the commspheres right to get Isaaru to come to Bevelle, you get the EpCom.

Rikkugrl12
02-13-2006, 07:37 AM
oh ok i didnt no that sorry. i never did that so iguess i should pay attantion lol thanks

Human Devil
03-12-2006, 11:09 PM
If u need help with Via Infinito go to my guide, kinda bad writting but im sure you'll understand. :greenie:

Rikkugrl12
03-12-2006, 11:14 PM
If u need help with Via Infinito got to my guide, kinda bad writting but im sure you'll understand. :greenie:
uh " got to my guide"? do you mean go to your guide?

Human Devil
03-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Yea sry :(

Venom
03-13-2006, 01:25 AM
Trema's a little girl.

And yes I beat Trema, cause he is a little girl.

DMKA
03-13-2006, 01:59 AM
Yeah I beat everything. Trema isn't so much hard as he is time consuming.

Mirage
03-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Black elemental is kinda easy, just use Dark Knight with a Crystal Bangle and then Charon, you should kill in in One turn.
I'm moving to Chac , and i'd like to know where I can get Cat Nip, I don't recall seeing it on my acessories list:confused:
You get it from a chest after beating Dark Elemental.